News: Halloween Mayhem 2013!

Bought over a 100 of those essences, maybe over 200, almost all spent in cat 4, I was hoping for a cape. I looted one mature pumpkin from all the counts I killed, nothing better than that, no cape either. Count always dropped a sickly, and mostly a damaged, the points were decent but nothing to give me any delusions that I'll be placing high. In order to do that you'd still need to be an uber or have ungodly luck or have done something no one else thought of.

well that makes at least 2 of us, that did that dumb ass shit. same result. not even a global on one. all done lv 4 or 5

well that makes at least 2 of us, that did that dumb ass shit. same result. not even a global on one. all done lv 4 or 5

Cool to read people actually do this ... I bought one because I looted none and already thought I was overdoing it :)
Yesterday I looted my own for the first time, in hour 33 lol

well, everybody is looking for Vampiric Cloak :)

I only killed the Vampire when I looted essence, that makes about 8-9 kills, no Cloak:)

Isn't the prize for #14 a bit weird? How much is a Kilic Rex worth, +50?

Isn't the prize for #14 a bit weird? How much is a Kilic Rex worth, +50?

226PED TT value, no markup value recorded from auction ever :dunno:

So I read the entire thread and have an answer.

I smile and make no comment :)

why is every run worse than the one before?

This event makes me sick !!!!

Both mayhems, first hours are decent so players decide to run it until the end and the shit beggins !!
I m very angry Mindark -_-

How terrible is it that "uber" players are paying a lot of ped to lower level players?

Its not terrible or any players fault, its how MA presented the event and allow it in a competition claiming to be fair for all, that bothers me. As part of loot otherwise, awesome, as part of an event that many people assume and are told they have the same chances as anyone, not so cool.

Fair chance simply isn't true if anyone can buy anything that boosts the points progression, in any event.

Though it seems my limited drac runs don't match with the norm, pumpkin wise, according to others, which gives me some ease. Though now I feel bad if you did spend the PED for trapped essenses, and didn't get a boost, I guess no-one wins.

Except maybe the small army that is farming essences and not even interested in the event itself.

bla bla bla

What is wrong is that Igni L1000 is on 9th place, that's to low also I think MA misspelled the 6th place, Calytrek MKI, it should be MKII TEN

Also remove the shitty Kilis Rex from there:)

The 9th place winner will be so unhappy:) when looking up and above

well, everybody is looking for Vampiric Cloak :)

I only killed the Vampire when I looted essence, that makes about 8-9 kills, no Cloak:)

well
F cloak - Thu, 07 Nov 2013 18:31:06
M cloak - Fri, 08 Nov 2013 15:56:18

and it would be enough...

and it would be enough...

Shhht....
fishhook.jpg

First essence looted was about 25 hours into the event, since then looted 5 total now.

Killed 2 Lvl 2 and 2 Lvl 3 Vamps and they all looted worse then the zombie mobs in the graveyard. Also botched a Lvl 3 vamp, thought I had time to kill him fast but ran out of time with only a scratch left on him :(

I am now on the end stretch of my time in there and just hope I get a few more chances at the vampire. Pumpkin wise from what I seen on those other threads I do not stand a chance, I only have little over 2500 points worth so far.

Ive looted about 5 essence and bought about 6 more after the price dropped to 64 ped a piece and no cape . I hope they keep the instance going after the event for a little while so I get another shot at ol third leg :vampire:

P.S. I hope the bigpumpkin finally finds a friend :beerchug:

Some Halloween Mayhem Stats

Here are some stats I collected during my course doing my almost 40 hours of Halloween Mayhem, they are not exact stats but pretty good picture of how I did. Enjoy!!!

Times in Instances: 76
Total Time: 39.78 hours (according to my personal tracking)

Pumpkin Score: 3431
Rotten: 336
Sickly: 83
Damages: 21
Healthy: 21
Mature: 1
Fully Developed: 5
Twin: 1
Mutated: 1

Killed Big Pumpkin: 65 (64-LVL 3 instance, 1-LVL 4 instance)
Killed Count: 7 (5-LVL 2 instance, 2-LVL 3 instance
Looted Essence: 8 (I messed up in a LVL 3 instance when killing the count once)

Total Decay Accumilated: 9000-10000 PED roughly (never tracked it real closely but was about this much)

Globals Hunting: 31 (2995 PED)
HoFs Hunting: 1 (448 PED)
Globals Crafting with looted Materials: 8 (911 PED)
HoFs Crafting with looted Materials: 2 (469 PED)
Total PED made on Globals and HoFs: 4823 PED

Looted Items:
4-EWE LC-200 Scout (L)
1-Omegaton Igni L1210 (L)
1-Omegaton Igni L1200 (L)
1-Omegaton Igni L1010 (L)
1-MarCorp Kallous-6 (L)
1-CalyTrek CR Soul Mk.V (L)

That's about it, I may have missed a gun but this is just some general info I collected. In the end I believe I came out around even with the other odds and ends and Markups in sales so all in all was a good Mayhem for me.

Enjoy and GL to everyone, I just hope I can get close to making the 100th spot :D

Ok the event ends today. But till when is suposed to delivery the pumpkin tokens to the NPC?

On one place i read till 7 december on client it says till today. :scratch2:

"The Halloween Mayhem mission NPC will be operational after the patch scheduled for 09:00 November 12, and has also been extended by one week, until December 7, 2013, 23:59:59 to allow participants time to hand in their looted pumpkins and register points for the event."

"With the Halloween Mayhem event drawing to a close, we would like to remind participants that all Halloween Pumpkins must be turned in to one of the event NPCs before 23:59:59 UTC on November 24. The event NPC Mr Pumpkin is located at the following locations:..."

You must hand them in before end of 24th November

The question is, when should we expect final score from MA? Still after 7 December or sooner?:)

title

was there something about we can go into halloween instances after the 24th without overusing the 40 hours?

You must hand them in before end of 24th November

The question is, when should we expect final score from MA? Still after 7 December or sooner?:)

Except on the calypso website it's clearly note december 7 ! So like alway it's the very professional ma work ...

http://www.planetcalypso.com/events/halloween2013/

"The Halloween Mayhem mission NPC will be operational after the patch scheduled for 09:00 November 12, and has also been extended by one week, until December 7, 2013, 23:59:59 to allow participants time to hand in their looted pumpkins and register points for the event."

"Any Halloween Pumpkins recovered in the event should be handed in to the Halloween mission NPC:s before December 7, 2013 23:59:59."

Except on the calypso website it's clearly note december 7 ! So like alway it's the very professional ma work ...

http://www.planetcalypso.com/events/halloween2013/

"Any Halloween Pumpkins recovered in the event should be handed in to the Halloween mission NPC:s before December 7, 2013 23:59:59."

That information was current for the Halloween Mayhem update notice dated 11 November.

The update notice dated 20 November (ie AFTER the patch) says:
With the Halloween Mayhem event drawing to a close, we would like to remind participants that all Halloween Pumpkins must be turned in to one of the event NPCs before 23:59:59 UTC on November 24....

Yes, it might be helpful if they also updated the information on the 'event' page, but the update notice is on both their website (and thus picked up by RSS feed to all forums), and on the client loader.

That information was current for the Halloween Mayhem update notice dated 11 November.

The update notice dated 20 November (ie AFTER the patch) says:

Yes, it might be helpful if they also updated the information on the 'event' page, but the update notice is on both their website (and thus picked up by RSS feed to all forums), and on the client loader.

yes i agree with that but it's a very bad job when u go on the calypso website and search event info u go directly to this page not the "update" ... and on the official event calypso website (http://www.planetcalypso.com/events/) try to find the update ...

Can I still turn this in? I just realized I forgot. Quest says to turn it in for reward, is there still the npc?

it was either bugged, or there was nothing like a diploma, or other "reward"

"Any Halloween Pumpkins recovered in the event should be handed in to the
Halloween mission NPC:s before December 7, 2013 23:59:59."

Before the 8th, I was told to wait until the 8th to return to mr Pumkin.

During the weekend, I spend most of my time on Rocktropia.

When I returned to Calypso, after the VU after the 8th, there was no trace of mr Pumpkin to finish the Halloween event...

Can I still turn this in? I just realized I forgot. Quest says to turn it in for reward, is there still the npc?

That is exactly my question too!

Anyone got any reward from the Mr. Pumpkin?

What to do with the mission now? Abandon it?

Half finished events rulez!!! Keep going MA! :laugh:

Where does one turn in this mission? I'm very confused.

I hear mr pumpkin is sitting at ft troy

Can we get a fix for this? I want it completed! :)

same here, can not "finish" it

Back