News: Halloween Mayhem 2023

???

less-lag.jpg

It's not lag, its a feature to prevent macros :ROFLMAO:

lag is so bad it actually dosnt allowe me to collect claims

@Ludvig|MindArk

index.php

mate, pls, how the fk to hunt in these conditions? pls enlighten me

this is brutal, and i have no idea even if i did lost the peds or idk what was there, for 2h i tried to hunt and all i saw was that

this after a fking TWENty years, that's amazing, nice anniversary with wooden servers

I'm at work right now, but I don't feel FOMO at the moment. I hope they get this resolved.

New Hallo 23 ring looks like a Noooooob skilling ring with plenty of LS.

sad.... :cry:

How do they keep having unforeseen issues with this stuff when it’s a copy/paste event?

Also LOL at that carcass spam… should have checked on the macro a bit more often to make sure it was looting haha.

@Ludvig|MindArk

index.php

mate, pls, how the fk to hunt in these conditions? pls enlighten me

this is brutal, and i have no idea even if i did lost the peds or idk what was there, for 2h i tried to hunt and all i saw was that

this after a fking TWENty years, that's amazing, nice anniversary with wooden servers
Oh you lost the peds.

You'll have to submit a support case.. and you must tell them EXACTLY the times for them to check or they'll tell you to pound sand.

even main page is not working " server not responding properly. Please try again later "

How do they keep having unforeseen issues with this stuff when it’s a copy/paste event?

Also LOL at that carcass spam… should have checked on the macro a bit more often to make sure it was looting haha.
i did not had to check, i was watching the "show " all the time, i was side by side from the working laptop and i tried to see where this fking nonsense goes, what is the limit, where and when is going to stop, eventually, but neah it did not showed any sign of ease, was just kept going and going like a mad AI

sometimes i wonder: they dont feel shame or idk, fatigue from endless and endless support cases?

to me to be blamed over and over for years for the same problem making me look ( and i prefer to stop here )... would made me not be able to look in the fking mirror

how can anyone stand tall and be proud for something he's working for years on, and not working proper like ever, i dont dare to look at nuances, just at the basics, the merry things that should make the foundation of this supposed relaxation and escaping universe?

just the basics.

i did not had to check, i was watching the "show " all the time, i was side by side from the working laptop and i tried to see where this fking nonsense goes, what is the limit, where and when is going to stop, eventually, but neah it did not showed any sign of ease, was just kept going and going like a mad AI

sometimes i wonder: they dont feel shame or idk, fatigue from endless and endless support cases?

to me to be blamed over and over for years for the same problem making me look ( and i prefer to stop here )... would made me not be able to look in the fking mirror

how can anyone stand tall and be proud for something he's working for years on, and not working proper like ever, i dont dare to look at nuances, just at the basics, the merry things that should make the foundation of this supposed relaxation and escaping universe?

just the basics.
They don't care because you and people like you will continue to grind regardless of all constant red flags.

It's the same reason a scumlord doesn't care how many complaints they get from tenants as long as rent gets paid. Until rent goes unpaid or the authorities force their hand they will continue to deliver the same product.

I
I had around 10 mobs killed and lagged out and died...got the dead bug.... had to relog and lost the loot......cause when i logged back in i was booted out
If you long range tag something while bugged and die again you can revive normally to avoid having to log out

I

If you long range tag something while bugged and die again you can revive normally to avoid having to log out
this works, I do this and it "resets" the revive bug. I had to do this 5 f'ing times today :p

I

can u please detail a bit the process?
ty.

can u please detail a bit the process?
ty.
AS your tortured spirit lays stuck between worlds equip a weapon with range, shoot mob that is near revive. mob will run to revive and kill you. You will then revive as normal. Even though it shows you laying on the ground you are also at revive, and can equip weapons fap etc.

Add 2 weeks to mayhem. 1st Down.

Its funny, because if everybody false start but the center, than it means everybody acted as he should and the center made the mistake not started the game at the correct time. So You are saying its our fault the mayhem not started when it should?

Come one guys, just give a Mindark break and some time! This mayhem event is new and it will have alot of issues on the begining. Its not like this event is hosted for few years that all issues could be fixed and I quarantee you that after this one Mindark will draw conclusions, fix all errors and at Christmas Mayhem there will be no lag and no other issues, right?

RIGHT!??

Why is the codex only visible on Calypso in regards to mayhem?

... seriously, why?

Come one guys, just give a Mindark break and some time! This mayhem event is new and it will have alot of issues on the begining. Its not like this event is hosted for few years that all issues could be fixed and I quarantee you that after this one Mindark will draw conclusions, fix all errors and at Christmas Mayhem there will be no lag and no other issues, right?

RIGHT!??

Perhaps give them a break from the sarcasm :)
They may have changed things behind the scenes. The problem they have is you can't really test this kind of programming where thousands will be using it simultaneously at the same time. Only once it goes live is the true test.

Why is the codex only visible on Calypso in regards to mayhem?

... seriously, why?
I'm guessing it's based on a calypso server the mayhem event. If that's the case the mayhem event "belongs" to calypso and the way codex is designed can only see codex on the planet you are on.

I'm guessing it's based on a calypso server the mayhem event. If that's the case the mayhem event "belongs" to calypso and the way codex is designed can only see codex on the planet you are on.
Why ... maybe for once is MA not completely inedpt and make the codex available to all planets ... I have no idea about programming, but I would assume thats a 10 minute task ...

Despite having played EU for such a long time, MA never ceases to amaze me how absolutely inept they really are ... SELL the company to someone that is capable please MA, really ...

Back