Have you had a bigger hunting hof then me?

Have you had a bigger hunting hof then 6020 ped?

• Yea

Votes: 150 38.2%
  • Nope

Votes: 243 61.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My biggest was 8k Levi Guardian. 5k Longtooth this migration is 2nd on the list.

I've had quite a few over 1k but I hunt pretty stupid on high HP mobs that don't normally drop MU and therefore see lots of the golden swirls but lose lots of money at the same time.

8 767 PED Leviathan 10/28/2011
5 394 PED Longtooth 07/09/2012
4 010 PED Zombie Biker Prospect 02/27/2011
2 143 PED Leviathan 10/06/2011
2 047 PED Leviathan 11/20/2012
1 781 PED Leviathan 10/14/2011
1 448 PED Longtooth 07/27/2010
1 388 PED Longtooth 07/27/2010
1 324 PED Leviathan 11/17/2011
1 247 PED Scoria 02/19/2012
1 192 PED Longtooth 07/23/2010
1 156 PED Mermoth 06/15/2009
1 133 PED Leviathan 11/07/2010
1 084 PED Proteron 04/02/2010
1 011 PED Longtooth 08/23/2011
971 PED Leviathan 10/23/2011
943 PED Pirate Skeleton 02/04/2012
933 PED Crunk Shark 07/06/2011
887 PED Leviathan 01/10/2012
880 PED Leviathan 11/19/2012

^^ And after all that I've still depo'd about 350k PEDs and have an avatar valued at maybe 20k PEDs after skillz, gear, and MU. At least you're worth something in this game. :)

Menace

Last edited:
Not Yet ;)

5.5 years, level 57 laser sniper, and my best hunting loot is 620 ped Chimera (NI Argo-clone mob). Just missing a digit for the tie.

:beerchug:
Miles

Voted yes, im #12 ATH last time i checked

Yes 3 times... only on Feffoid... :laugh:

When i joined the game started out as hunter, while waiting for my first glob i got a 9.5k hof instead, not shown on tracker though.

solo, no ... in team with mrs. yes ... 12K Hogglo. (worth 55K with MU)

Yup. 17k+ Furor last December after 6 years of trying :)

Ff

Have you EVER had a bigger hof then me?
My biggest hunting hof since 2006 is 6020 pedz

Nope.

I've been playing since 2007-02-06, and my biggest loot is 247 ped..so no, I have not.

Freddie

Lvl 49 hit and highest loot 694ped levi. 1K LT got me nothing but losses ;-)

Yup, see my signature :ahh:

From then only globals < 100 ped :scratch2:

Yep, 8K Levi

You really must teach me how to play that ECO like you, Gz:)

Yea, I did, 11k maff pretracker. So?

20k Atrox Young
18k Atrox Young
16k Atrox Provider

Click the links below my signature to see the screen shots.

The 2 biggest loots were 5 days apart and within 100m of the exact same spot. (in the LA west of sakura)

The provider was in the pvp zone to the west of the oil rig.

Never thought I would see 1 5 digit loot let alone 3 of them... took 4.5 years to get the first one.

XZC

Have you EVER had a bigger hof then me?
My biggest hunting hof since 2006 is 6020 pedz

ZOMG! It's so easy to get a bigger hof than 6020 :D. You just have to buy 1242342424 level 13 amps, go to FOMA or Hell, and mine... and then it'll come.

And... the answer is no for me too :).

I was surprised to see the poll results. I thought more people would answer yes.

ZOMG! It's so easy to get a bigger hof than 6020 :D. You just have to buy 1242342424 level 13 amps, go to FOMA or Hell, and mine... and then it'll come.

And... the answer is no for me too :).

I was surprised to see the poll results. I thought more people would answer yes.

It's hunting HoFs, not mining ;)

Been hunting off and on since 2002 and nope, not even close. Haven't even scored my first uber (1K+ TT value, independent of item or loot markup). My highest TT loot was just over 900 PEDs of oils & crap from a highly unlikely JamRaider.

Interestingly--but perhaps not surprisingly--I haven't deposited since Gold. Most of my "wealth" (certainly very little of it was achieved by "luck") came from my hard work as a trader back in the pre-auction days and later selling of my stuff that ridiculously increased in value years later. I've done pretty well to play as long as I have and acquire what I did with only about $75 or so invested in the game, but I'm quite certain that aspect has played some role in my avatar's fortunes regardling globals & HOFs (i.e. lack thereof compared to similarly-skilled avs). :)

MA has made scant little money from me, I've hunted & played for a decade, and my luck in-game is just as little. :laugh:

In your signature and other threads on the forum you talk as if you pay for other people's HoF's while in this post you point out you've deposited only about 1% (or less) of what many of us others have deposited.
smfh...

/ignore

In your signature and other threads on the forum you talk as if you pay for other people's HoF's while in this post you point out you've deposited only about 1% (or less) of what many of us others have deposited.
smfh...

/ignore

My deposited amount has nothing to do with this debate, and it doesn't bear any relation to how much I've paid to MA in item repairs. Let's not forget I made a good deal of PEDs the HARD way, selling and trading for many avatars, but of course you wouldn't have thought of THAT, would you? No, for you, it's all about deposits. Well, open up your brain-can and realize that MA has made a great deal of money from my avatar even if it wasn't in the form of depositing.

And also lest we forget, MA (hypothetically) makes their money from repair of decayed items, NOT deposits...so if you believe that, your argument is further illogical. :cool:

P.S. As for your silly "/ignore" at the end of your message, I highly doubt you put me on ignore; but if you did, there's no point in telling the forum this. Were you thinking my feelings would be hurt by including that "/ignore"? LOL Get real. Ignore me if you will, but don't be a lameass and feel the need to tell me so. :laugh:

Last edited:
As Lavawalker I had a number of 10k+ loots, 1 full esi in a smaller 7k loot on Ambu
But Lavawalker had over 30k usd worth of deposits mainly spent on hunting

As Viperstrike though only a 1k+ loot, oils :)
Upto 10k USD deposits so far on Viperstrike! Where's da loot.

TBH,

It is best to get loot consistency than worry about large loots.

What you should be asking yourself is what is my loot TT average and overall return TT wise then with markup :)

no,biggest 2,2k on my avas 6th birthday may 2011

Yes ........

Imo

Hi, My first HoF came just 1 month after I started playing in January 2011 (note: I've deposited 100$ in the start to buy tools) It was within 100 meters of pvp 3 border(south). 10k lyst with finder 211(L) with the old a101 Light(L).(In theory I think MA want to attract new players to keep playing so they reward them with a nice HoF so you can buy some weapons and armor and try hunting for example) But that wasn't my plan, instead I chipped up some mining skills and improved my Finder, got me some amps a107 and flew up to FOMA. There I hit my 2nd tower of 7.4k Cald.(that happened 3 weeks after the first one) The the third and last HoF was during the Feffoid challenge I wont 3rd place with a nice 10006 pedder :) (note2: I came back from a year brake due to school/work/life had no time for PE..And thenI deposited another 200$ to buy hunting skills/armor/weapons etc..) So in theory I think MA also reward players that come back after a long brake to make them stay longer.. And of course there is the proven fact that the more peds you spend the more loot you will get.. The computer is set in that way keep it balanced. And the one I want to belive is that it could be just pure luck being in the right moment and the right time :)) Happy Holidays to you all and enjoy the game :girl:

MA makes money from deposits...

My deposited amount has nothing to do with this debate, and it doesn't bear any relation to how much I've paid to MA in item repairs. Let's not forget I made a good deal of PEDs the HARD way, selling and trading for many avatars, but of course you wouldn't have thought of THAT, would you? No, for you, it's all about deposits. Well, open up your brain-can and realize that MA has made a great deal of money from my avatar even if it wasn't in the form of depositing.

And also lest we forget, MA (hypothetically) makes their money from repair of decayed items, NOT deposits...so if you believe that, your argument is further illogical. :cool:

P.S. As for your silly "/ignore" at the end of your message, I highly doubt you put me on ignore; but if you did, there's no point in telling the forum this. Were you thinking my feelings would be hurt by including that "/ignore"? LOL Get real. Ignore me if you will, but don't be a lameass and feel the need to tell me so. :laugh:

...I am in no way denigrating the function a trader plays in the game but explain to me how if all Ava's decided to become traders or sweaters and no one deposited ever again...how would MA generate revenue? Your belief that MA makes money from decay is deluded and self serving ...and u need to join the adult world where everyone understands MA revenue is not from decay and nondepositing players play as guests of the depositing players...I was a nondepositing player for a long time as well...but I won't delude myself to think that my services were so useful as to maintain the game without depo'ers...

Brick

Nope here...

...15k in depo? Almost exclusively for CLDs...so I can't claim terribly high decay amts...only one team HOF 1780 prot mature...tx to my soc...highest solo was 279peds I think feffoid...hoping for serendipity on my last 7 keys for MM and then maybe you'll me see me on ATH...:laugh:

Brick

Last edited:
i have a 10+ year old avatar that i have fed with countless hours of hunting and a fair amount of deposits..

I voted "nope"..

Largest one is a Atrox many many years ago for 2.8k somthing..

...I am in no way denigrating the function a trader plays in the game but explain to me how if all Ava's decided to become traders or sweaters and no one deposited ever again...how would MA generate revenue?

Very simple: The majority of traders back in the days before auction sucked at it. That meant that people who could be GOOD at the job, stood out quite easily, and the business came to YOU instead of you just sitting around like a spamming idiot. ;)

Furthermore, my trading sales commissions meant that I could do "fun stuff" in the game, stuff like hunting, mining, crafting. And in the case of hunting, the more my trade commissions were >> the more I could hunt >> the more money I paid in repairs to my hunting kit.

So...to summarize...although I wasn't a depositor, I was DEFINITELY a contributor to MA, as they supposedly only take income from decay.

Why is this so hard for people to capice??

Yes yesterday 19 k mining :)

Nope :)

12 years; highest hunting = 513; highest mining = 1132.

Depo'd around $12k.

Who cares tho really :D

Yes

Yep, a few times, a while back. Once, twice in one day :D !

hof_1_and_2.jpg

(Full image of #1 here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/2/7/2/4/hof_23k.jpg
WARNING: Image contains language unsuitable for children.)

Another old one:

hof_feffoid.gif

i answered nope. Had an 800 ped Levi - then a 1065 atrox young. Also had a 900 ped stalker elite during migration but silent not tracked as it was in shared loot - even though I solo'd it

Back