HL-18 missing in loot windows?

uolevikuolevi

Dominant
Society
Fintropia Elite
Uolevi Uolevi Kuolevi
Hey all. Has anyone looted a HL18 (L) up at CP after it came back online ? Just interested to know as i will need them soon ;), and i have looted none, actually never looted one...:(

This gun really needs to drop more. What`s the balancing manager doing? The area between HL15 and HL20 is not covered. Good point. +rep

p.s: was thinking myself wtf. Gun only features on entropedia but not ingame. This scarcity is not justified.

Yup, i hope they start to drop :f

And also more hl15 pls, its frustrating to shoot with the gun with 180 - 200% MU for 1 year LOL only because HL18 is not droping and HL15 really sporadicaly

HL 18 only drop from Krelten. I've been looking for a low TT one to buy for the weapon museum. If you should come across one, could you save me the last shot? You cant drop it if it's completely broken.

HL 18 only drop from Krelten. I've been looking for a low TT one to buy for the weapon museum. If you should come across one, could you save me the last shot? You cant drop it if it's completely broken.

If i get my hands on one i will promise to deliver one to the museum.

If i get my hands on one i will promise to deliver one to the museum.

According to actual droprate it will be like mona lisa in that museum :DD

i have never looted 1 and ive hunted plenty at cp

Darn i just tted it ..... srry

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yes you can. I don't remember which VU it was but it stated that you can drop items less than ped/pec. I have a shot out Koss 400 and HL14 in my condo on a panel.
Peace.

A little bump. As the SGA UL hl18 evaded me i still want to know if someone has looted any of these fine pistols???

A little bump. As the SGA UL hl18 evaded me i still want to know if someone has looted any of these fine pistols???
Didn't Mojorisin loot one of these yesterday?

I have looted only one, while after it was introduced in VU 9.xx:)

I bet, there were more UL HL18 and HL18 SGA looted than L versions :laugh:

I have looted only one, while after it was introduced in VU 9.xx:)

I bet, there were more UL HL18 and HL18 SGA looted than L versions :laugh:

Yeah, me too :D

Most funny is when you and Fluske says that you never looted one ( fluske 0 , you 1 ) When i know how you two hunted up there :)

Maybe Neo Sharp or A-Bomb can say something, they were also camping CP like mad.. Ooor BH should know lol..

A-Bomb has sold off a lot of ingame stuff for RL reasons and hasn't been online much recently.

Activity up at CP has been higher last few days, anyone looted any HL18(L) up there???

Any updates on HL18(L)s ?

I wonder why doesn´t this one drop, it is (L), it is kinda not so eco... wth ??? Gimme them HL18(L)s while i still have money to play (or peds...)

Over 1100 views on this thread, but still no HL18(L)s?

Over 1200 views, still no sign of anyone looting this fine wep ???? Unbelievable. Maybe it just isn´t in the system anymore/atm...

I looted 2 HL18s the same day it was introduced, both off of Krelts. After that day i never looted another HL18 ever again (and i used to cycle alot of ammo a day), nor did anyone else loot one. So its kinda just... gone :D

Wow ! A-Blast from the past ;) Thanks for replying from retirement. Now i know that even back when it was possible to loot them they were uber rare loots (i have had my share of CP too, often close to A-Bombs favourite spot in D2, and never looted a HL-18;D)

Wow ! A-Blast from the past ;) Thanks for replying from retirement. Now i know that even back when it was possible to loot them they were uber rare loots (i have had my share of CP too, often close to A-Bombs favourite spot in D2, and never looted a HL-18;D)

So far its 3 known (L) versions and 3 or 4 UNL (with sga together)?

Time to ask this question yet again... Please someone tell me this gun (HL-18(L)) drops again, please....

Yeah, great balancing as always...

When selling CP they advertised it as having "unique" mobs, so maybe they could put in some unique loot as well..

Pretty please... Someone? I don´t want to go to the darkside(BLP ;D)...

MA doesn't want high dmg per sec weapons like this to drop because it means people will spend more ped per hour...

wait a sec...

;)

MA makes no sense at all.

Yes you can. I don't remember which VU it was but it stated that you can drop items less than ped/pec. I have a shot out Koss 400 and HL14 in my condo on a panel.
Peace.

thats correct I also got some stuff in my apt that are broken (or had) but I know I have less then 1k nova or blazar in my artwork at least

Back