Question: How is this possible? Is something very wrong?

De Hotte

Alpha
Society
RELICS
Carlos De La Hotte
Gratz King! Im happy for you, but..........how is this possible? Have I missed something? Isnt this just.....?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Is something very wrong here?

If something isnt wrong! Then, King please tell us how to do! Tell us how to get all the SGA miningstuff! ;)

Have MA screwed it up? This is no whining! Its a question!

How is this possible?

All the best! Hotte

Last edited:
heres the problem that i see...

MA decides to release items of any event in batches....either by x number of things crafted or by a certain day these items need dropped.

Most of these people are crafting in batches that span hours. The odds of them getting a second item are good if they are clicking the right blueprint type thats being released.

So he happened to be clicking tools. hes clicking hundreds. most everyone else is clicking components. he happened to be on of the few that were doing the right clicks at the right time. therefore, all the items go to him since anyone clicking that type of bp had a chance at.

you want the secret...? have lots of money and be ready to make a huge batch of w/e book they drop bps from next. maybe its attachments in a week or two.

so still no SGA items looted by miners?

So he happened to be clicking tools. hes clicking hundreds. most everyone else is clicking components. he happened to be on of the few that were doing the right clicks at the right time. therefore, all the items go to him since anyone clicking that type of bp had a chance at.

The Apis LP485(L) SGA Edition BP was looted by someone making tools. I saw it go by in-game and was quite surprised to see a gun BP looting from tool crafting.

Simply LOL... or rather CRY...
No comments - good old MA at its best.
Golden Age :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Waiting for clever as always explanation from Marco or Frank

The Apis LP485(L) SGA Edition BP was looted by someone making tools. I saw it go by in-game and was quite surprised to see a gun BP looting from tool crafting.

I think that was just a mistake in my opinion.

Misstake? So something is very wrong? :)

All the best! Hotte

Then you can wait ;)

FPC people choose carefully what to comment in here. If its something ugly they will just crawl back into their little shell...:laugh:

Honestly....us miners knew it was gonna be like this didnt we ?

Who cares how many items they drop to one person. Yes I am pissed about it, but if you looted an SGA item, you would want to be able to loot more wouldnt you?

I have hunted like a mad man and had no luck at all. I am just going to reserve myself to the fact that if I am going to get one then I will have to buy it.

Honestly....us miners knew it was gonna be like this didnt we ?

What did you expect.. a miracle? :D

Jokes aside, I think MA or who ever is working / not working on mining should hire a person that is some what invention gifted and have him work on the mining and around it for EU.

Who cares how many items they drop to one person. Yes I am pissed about it, but if you looted an SGA item, you would want to be able to loot more wouldnt you?

I have hunted like a mad man and had no luck at all. I am just going to reserve myself to the fact that if I am going to get one then I will have to buy it.

Yeah I agree, I am happy to see as a fact that you can loot more than 1 SGA item. I was almost avoiding noobmobs for this thing only at SGA.

Ofc we want more than one, but I think it would be fun if I got one first before the second :)

Of course you should be able to get more than 1 item, but 3 within 24 hours....come on

Only thing I could think of would be people got him to do the crafting on the (L) SGA BP's as he has a high crafting level, could be why it looks like this.

those finders are from crafting :laugh:

ha reminds me of looting video cards back to back >.<

DYNAMICS :scratch2:

the reason is simple

he works for MA....

that way they can say oh we will release...and DO..but they are sure is the best time for their 'troops' to get the stuff...

Sorry, this second gold is just BS

Seoul...:laugh:

No matter what happens there are always someone who has to whine about it. ALWAYS!

The guy got a bit lucky thats all...

btw its more like 3 items because if you loot a bp you have to craft it to get the item, so its 2 discoveries for 1 item...

MA just love miners! :)

He's grand master in Serendipity :D

Maby it is BPs droped while crafting they all are tools?

I didn't read all the post ;)

Let me explain it to you:

sparta.jpg

I've been camping feffoids, longus and atrox since sga started, then I ran across an annoying exa and looted an opalo sga... Needless to say I'm not pleased and I do not expect to loot another sga item.

Gratz King! Im happy for you, but..........how is this possible? Have I missed something? Isnt this just.....?

Is something very wrong here?

If something isnt wrong! Then, King please tell us how to do! Tell us how to get all the SGA miningstuff! ;)

Have MA screwed it up? This is no whining! Its a question!

How is this possible?

All the best! Hotte

Wow thats crazy! Gratz to the clicker though!

I've been camping feffoids, longus and atrox since sga started, then I ran across an annoying exa and looted an opalo sga... Needless to say I'm not pleased and I do not expect to loot another sga item.

Don't worry, I won't loot any SGA Items so you're doing better that me :laugh: Hell I'm lucky to loot any items at all!

Back