How to be rich in EU?? Easy!

Go craft OreAmp OA-101 and global for all day!!!

That's it.
Peace.

Hahaha..! :lolup:

well.. sorry.. :rolleyes:
Craft some oreamps and then tell us how to be rich in EU ;)
Better do some research before your next post..

The TT value of an item doesn't count with globals, that means if you get a greater than 50+ ped TT OA-101, it won't global.

Uhm.. Say what? :scratch2:
If you use residue, the TT of the used residue will not count as a global, but the TT of the item surely DOES count as a global! ;)

Globals all day? 95% of those people getting a crafting global every 1-2mins, are more likely posting losses than profit, speaking from experience.
:laugh:

My bad.
Thread ended in 3 min. This one is for a record...

I'm just upset how can ALL this ppl global on the same product all the day...

And I was looking for a spam section, but didn't find it.

Peace.

That's my last post on these threat.
Was only angry and felt that ppl abuse of that.

But I got that 2H ago... And I said It's MY BAD.
Now, for all that will keep on saying Try it, bla bla try it bla bla...

I GOT THE POINT!!! I DIDN'T EAVEN THINK ABOUT THAT IT COULD BE THE TT OF THE ITEM ITSELF WORTH MORE THEN 50 PEDs.

Now, I leave you for further spam.

Peace.

I GOT THE POINT!!! I DIDN'T EAVEN THINK ABOUT THAT IT COULD BE THE TT OF THE ITEM ITSELF WORTH MORE THEN 50 PEDs.

Peace.

Don´t take it personel.
You couldn´t know as you are new, and this comunity likes to bash everyone who makes a not that well thought statement, even if its new player ;)
Not very noobfriendly, but who cares?

So! Just to be clear, a lot of globals doesn't mean someome is profiting.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

In case you didn't get it!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Don´t take it personel.
You couldn´t know as you are new, and this comunity likes to bash

I've read the 4 pages and didn't see any bash just common jokes, i think unearth have just no sense of humor ;)

My only advice would be for him to turn off the globals in the chat, i did that since the beginning and like that i feel largely better :)

:wise: And that is the truth

Not normal players to nowdays i have to kill about 120 - 150 SEG:s before i getting a global.

Before 1 and a 1/2 year ago i only need to kill about 60 - 80 SEG:s before i got a global, and today they hit more often.

A bit off MA:s nerf.

Last edited:

Peace.

Hehe, it's all good bro, need thick skin round here ;)

<removed by author>

Last edited:
Go craft OreAmp OA-101 and global for all day!!!

That's it.
Peace.

Welcome to Calypso! :yay:

I actually tested your theory one day after seening all the globals in chat. I hit several globals and even a HOF, but at the end of the day I ended up paying dearly for every golden swirly.

Cheers :beerchug:

[YOUTUBE]zSDj7bjAv2s[/YOUTUBE]

I know 0 about crafting.
I started 2 weeks ago.
Still on my opalo hunts.

But I hate when all craft 1 thing just cose it globalise so often.

Peace.

Better to learn this now than later.

kosmos

I know 0 about crafting.
I started 2 weeks ago.
Still on my opalo hunts.

But I hate when all craft 1 thing just cose it globalise so often.

Ok..Then do like this ...
First buy a Oreamp 101 blueprint and after klick it to 100% Qr is only about 12 peds per klick for 30000 times then you have crafted for about 360000 peds now you will get a global spawn from time to time.:D

And if it is true that you allways getting back 90% then you only have lost 36000 peds.

All hofs below 10k in crafting means "You get this because you have lost about 10k in this crafting run and are giving this back so you are back on 90% return rate, now please understand crafting sucks your wallet using teeth(ouch, hurts) and you will NOT profit while crafting"

summary: you hof so you make up for recently lost peds. You do not profit unless it is an insaaaaaaaaaanely high crafting hof

there is a way to get rich. Go sweat and sell the sweat. Will take you 173 years to get rich that way? Hey you did not mention the time question!!!

Don't feel bad about the thread.

I bet most new people see the crafting global spam and think they must be raking it in.

I know i did when i first started, seeing them spam like crazy. And i remember being jealous of it as well while killing daikiba and exosaurs and getting a couple pecs in my loot window :p

These days i know better.

All hofs below 10k in crafting means "You get this because you have lost about 10k in this crafting run and are giving this back so you are back on 90% return rate, now please understand crafting sucks your wallet using teeth(ouch, hurts) and you will NOT profit while crafting"

summary: you hof so you make up for recently lost peds. You do not profit unless it is an insaaaaaaaaaanely high crafting hof

:wise: What he said... trust me ...know it from my personal experience.

Again, as a new player I think it is a totally valid query, so dont feel bad about people criticizing your post... thats what some people do :)

Well actually when you're a new player you ARE raking in all these big scores. Why? Because as your budget is very low, if you make 2 bad runs you cannot do nothing anymore. Then if you had some more money you would be able to continue and soon or later get some kind of return, but the point is that the new player does not have them, so or he deposits, or he sweats, or he stopps. Then maybe surely it has been proven that long term blabla..but if you never reach that so called long-term because you stop or keep depositing and spending all stupidely (= without any return opportunity)..well If he stops obviously all the money he putted into the market is still there so he just raked in these.
This can be even worst with the skill vs number of players effect. The more players the more funds are in market, like a buffering zone between the players (and like a bank with number of clients and funds/liquidities. Not every client needs his money at same time, this allows the bank to lend money to clients and/or fructifiate this available money). With a good pool of usual players that make the peds turn all will be right, some will loose but rapidely enough win too because lot of money is in game turning around and establishing a balance fast enough. Since it is obvious better skilled get better return, included with that is the fact at begining you loose a lot and with time and skills you start to loose a bit less. That also mean every player that quits before reaching his 90% famous return line is feeding the system. eg he gave up after 900 peds deposited and after chiping out takes 200 peds to withdraw, it's sure the 700 peds he "lost" did not went to MA at 100%, just a part of it, the rest is "in the market" or "in the others pocket". The number of players increasing, it increases this "buffer" zone where peds are. When it decreases, well, ma still needs ATH to maintain the appeal of game (supposed appeal) and the big hunters/crafters/miners still play as much and don't quit, so --> as much fat players but just a few little players create a big short-term disbalance that discourages the little players so even more quit etc etc and at the end they for sure will have fed the system.

Morality: don't quit! :D
Doesn't make any sense? well ok i'm just a noob but it's my vision and we're in loot theory so right place to expose it, don't hit me too hard

Back