I miss old Minopolis

Nirfu

Elite
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Nirfu Nirfu Merlin
A new VU allways gives us time to do other things with our life while we wait. I surfed a bit and stumbled on this vid from good old Minopolis. Would be great to get that feeling back.

Kemp

Stalker
Society
Via Dolorosa
Benevolent Kempuh Kemp
One of many things that gave Project Entropia atmosphere, which Planet Calypso still lacks. :(

Biizle

Dominant
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Gatzo Dr. Biizle Biizle
I'm with you on this. Minopolis was my base. It was special. :)

Suu Miles

Alpha
Society
Sanctuary
Suu Miles
I agree.. mino needs some love not just some loose shacks, like it is now. I don't even go there, unless I have to.

Damage Dead

Guardian
gatman
As do I! made me reminise of my first time running into Minopolis, with my trusty electric axe 1x0 :laugh:

must say, if they are to "revamp" keep the old design in mind please! or copy paste it :yup: love the feeling i got there, honestly I used to get that feeling of home, as in I could set down my axe and mining gear and just sit on my porch watching the small town tick by :smoke:

AlphaGeek

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Alpha AG Geek
Minopolis was once a beautiful town, now it's just a place they scraped the dirt flat.
Come on Kim! You like playing with the PPDK, so get to it!

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Is that thing in the middle of the sidewalk just part of the texture, or is it a fragment?
Didn't think those existed back then, but maybe they did as part of the landscape?

Last edited:

Xavier_Jr

Elite
Society
Guess Who
Xavier Jr Riquelme
Yes.. there was a beautifull city.

Nikto

Prowler
Society
I'm Freelancer
Vasil Nikto Pupkin
I miss it too :(

PW3CKA

Elite
Society
Entropy
Pecka ecka Martinek
Oh yeah, i used to hang out there a lot ;( , also we loved to do the parkur jumping there :D, there was just so many possibilities for trick jumping :)

It was the one of the most nicest TPs, and we were hoping since the begining that MA will make all the houses there real and for sale, unfortunately they rather destroyed it ;(

valentin

Elite
Society
Experia
Sir Valentin
Oh yeah, i used to hang out there a lot ;( , also we loved to do the parkur jumping there :D, there was just so many possibilities for trick jumping :)

It was the one of the most nicest TPs, and we were hoping since the begining that MA will make all the houses there real and for sale, unfortunately they rather destroyed it ;(

Well..They know how to gain money.
Yes, I miss it to.