If EU was RL and RL was EU, what would you do ?

frisca2004

Stalker
Society
DIABOLIQ
Beck The Tiger Johnson
What if one day you woke up as your EU character on Calypso/cnd/cp and lived there and could do whatever you want, what would you do ? I would build a house on CP, score up some chicks and bring'em back home where some aliens dressed up in pijamas would dance on the table as male strippers :) weird hun ?

Um, I'd be wondering what laws of "Physyx" are allowing me to run and swim forever and drop from the tallest heights without dying, but makes me cringe in fear of a dino w/four arms.

After that, I'd go hunting. Maybe do some mining.

'Course, I'd havet'a figure out where my money comes from, since I can't seem to keep it.

Um, I'd be wondering what laws of "Physyx" are allowing me to run and swim forever and drop from the tallest heights without dying, but makes me cringe in fear of a dino w/four arms.

After that, I'd go hunting. Maybe do some mining.

'Course, I'd havet'a figure out where my money comes from, since I can't seem to keep it.

It comes from the magic plastic god:wise: .... u know .... the one called V-isa.

OH HAIL V-isa.

I wouldn't read, and respond to, goofy questions anymore on this forum. ;p

Interesting too what we couldnt do, like:
-deposit ("Thank you for your request Mr Fin but we have no record of your account with us...")
-contact support
-reply to threads like this
-ever turn the machine (and so life in Entropia) off. Ever. (Which means we would live for ever too; or until the next power outage anyway...)

Wait a minute though; actually we cannot use the keyboard or mouse at all from inside Entropia...

...umm...

So the only thing we could do would be to think... and think..... and think.........

I'd probably get arrested for stalking Nea trying to win her love. LOL

Then again, there is no real government in the EU and no laws other than the EULA and aside from the harrasment of other avatars, there doesn't seem to be any law or rule against stalking someone.

Damn, upon further review, I don't know exactly what I would do. In the USA there is a state where you can have multiple wives. I would want to live there in the EU so I could win the love of all the lovely ladies. MS9, Nea, Skam, Ultimababe, DJ... oh the list is too long.

Of course I am realistic enough IRL to know that I wouldn't be able to covnice them all I am the one for them, especially if they had to share... lol.. but isn't EU just fantasy and in there anything is possible.

:D

Before I get jumped, even in Utah it is illegal to have more than one wife. However, it is a common misconception that it is allowed because in some areas, cults and "former Mormon's" still practice plural marriage, even if they are not legally allowed to do so.

Last edited:
I'd first try and withdraw as much peds as possible from the CC before the REAL bank cuts it. And afterwards run behind a pair of female avatars as it's low cost and highly entertaining. Wonder if they could be sweated in such a VU .... :laugh:

Living on Calypso would be awful! Go for a nice little stroll...SHIT TANTILLION! Like a dog-but with a massive mouth full of broken glass!!! AAAAGH MY TENDON *crash to floor* MY LEGS! MY LEGS!!!! OH GOD! REVIVE TERMINAL!!! NOT MY THROAT!!! *gurgle.....splutter....*

Thats what I think it would be like. Id also make money by showing my party trick of sliding on my bum up walls :p
Frankenberry

Reactions: dj.
i would take my ewe-ep hunter 45..aim on my head and shoot...RL is expensive..but if PE become RL..i would never survive 1 hour :)

Hard to tell...it may take days or weeks to get used to my different genitalia and bits...;)

I'm still waiting for someone to say, "I'd be the envy of the Boorum."

id deposit peds into the virtual world for CAD so i could enjoy myself in the vurtual world!

... and pray to lootius

And after you wake up at the RT, what would you do? :laugh:

DAMN U :laugh:

1.) i will cry and become the "first" depressive guy in PE :rolleyes:
2.) i will go in the womenlockerroom (cause i cant die) :laugh:
3.) i try too shoot me again
4.) i will take the other pill to wake up :D

Oo=====D~

:tongue2:

Last edited:
I`d just take my gun and blow my head off, better that then going outside and get a Atrox on your ass:laugh:

1. Dismantle a turret
2. Strap it to a Atrox Stalker
3. :confused: ;) :)

Oo=====D~

:tongue2:

O
--O
---O
----O
---O
--O
O

|----------------------------------| D D
|----------------------------------| ----D
|----------------------------------| -----D
O
--O
---O
----O
---O
--O
O

Hang myself.

Maybe that was a bit cynical...

But really, hang myself ;)

Crone would probably hide behind a turret in reallife hoping he wouldn't meet a spider. And if reallife was a game, he would try to "fix" some "bugs".

stay out of the pvp zones

if EU was RL, then i'd have to relog a bit :p

I think initially I'd be very confused... then I'd think... "hey cool!".... then I'd shit myself!

Seriously I'd probably hole up in an empty appartment for days just crying or something. I spose sooner or later I'd need to go out looking for food in which case I'd be absolutely scared out of my mind. Would probably put on my vigi (and not take it off... EVER), repair my sword, buy a bigger gun and a pile of decoys. Not that I would go looking for mobs mind you, this would purely be, "just in case". Yes it would cost a lot but I would rather that than risk dying or being seriously hurt. I'd probably be too scared to use the teleporters too :eek:

|----------------------------------| -----D

well, it'd better go like this :

e|-------------3--|--2--2--2--2---2--|--------------------|---------------0--|
B|-------0-2-3----|--3--3--3--3------|--2-3-5--2-3-2------|--3-2-0----2-3----|
G|-----3----------|--4--4--4--4------|---------------4-2--|------------------|
D|---5------------|------------------|--------------------|------------------|
A|----------------|--2---------------|--0-----------------|------------------|
E|----------------|------------------|--------------------|--3--------2------|

:)

J.

Question is...

When we all get Disconnected is that us dying and then comming back to life? If so I have died more than there are people in my Area. :rolleyes:

I'd start the first McDonald's franchise (Spider burgers DeLuxe). Or setup up an armor upgrading shop. ;)
Or start a beach bar at Corinth. Or a combat academy for pk noobs.

There would be no end to the possibilities. And I'd never need to sleep. And worrying about dying or getting hurt is pointless, 'cause I'd always revive and heal.

And I'd never get a sunburn! :laugh:

Shoot my cat and hope to get some of the recent vets bills back.

Back