If you could change one thing back to the way it used to be....

I would say I would like pre health regeneration mobs, but to be honest why live in the past. It is gone. Lets live for the present and future. Its a healthier habit.:)

Kosmos

i want to sit down, my ava's feet hurt and he cant sit down!!

Old loot system:
- without huge ATH's for few - but smaller ones for many.

Thats the change i will never understand: why make only 0,01% of players happy - when they could make more happy customers at the same cost ? :scratch2:

Hope that MA/FPC reads this topic...

Because if people break even more, they deposit less, as they already have PED left from other hunt....

ATHs give advertizing, makes lower level players go "Oh, I want one!"
and spend more to get there

etc ;)

but I do agree, balancing in loot isnt always the way it should...

besides others

many mentioned look really good already. The old TP animation of course,
but my thing I miss is Atlas Haven
it's empty now, no one goes there, mobs aren't close by like they used to be... you have to swim across the river and run some more to get to the snabels and exasaurs... that's not cool, that's why no one goes there like they did before
I don't like being a DJ of Atlas Haven Radio, and we don't ever really hang out there.

another dumb thing

How about when you were typing you would hear people "talk" in some language or gibberish .... like EU speak. I miss that goofyness.

No regen mutation so that I could go back to CP to skill.

Then again, I need to kick the habit! :D

You mean there didn't used to be a "This creature didn't have any loot"?! Damn... that sounds great...

No Better Loot?? ( I agree )

BUT,

I wish loot made a bit more sense, no gold (i.e. peds), ok, kind of understand that, this can not be 'gambling'. OK, I can live with that, but LOOT? How about things we can use?

That is the LOOT i'm talking about, I've found one mob that I can loot a gun that can kill it, (hogs) and I'm camping hogs. It would be nice if mobs gave something that could help, sorry, but screw oils, yes that can be sold or tt or more, but its still just tt. Where are 'items, such as guns, armor, tools, whatever that can help a player? Sorry, there does not seem to be any, at least if you are not a FHC of MA's

Just my thoughts..Flame Away

Seoul

BUT,

I wish loot made a bit more sense, no gold (i.e. peds), ok, kind of understand that, this can not be 'gambling'. OK, I can live with that, but LOOT? How about things we can use?

That is the LOOT i'm talking about, I've found one mob that I can loot a gun that can kill it, (hogs) and I'm camping hogs. It would be nice if mobs gave something that could help, sorry, but screw oils, yes that can be sold or tt or more, but its still just tt. Where are 'items, such as guns, armor, tools, whatever that can help a player? Sorry, there does not seem to be any, at least if you are not a FHC of MA's

Just my thoughts..Flame Away

Seoul

have you ever checked auction m8? theres a ton of guns that ppl have looted in there... and if they have looted them then that must mean that you can loot them aswell... ppl use the stuff we loot... why dont you sell it to a happy crafter instead of just selling it back to MA/FPC? or use it to craft yourself..

I miss getting a full heal while running. :mad:

I don't know if I could just change ONE thing...

In a perfect world - keep everything we have now, but revert all systems back to how they were in 5.3 (last VU where all mobs had loot). That includes resetting the function of loot, skills, regen, ammo, etc. I would say to keep (L) alongside the old loot system, as (L) is more eco and having a ton of UL won't kill the market. There is so much that was good that has been destroyed, but we also have a lot of new stuff that is great too. I think a hybrid of things we have now with the function of how things used to be would be perfect.

You mean there didn't used to be a "This creature didn't have any loot"?! Damn... that sounds great...

6 years ago

How about when you were typing you would hear people "talk" in some language or gibberish .... like EU speak. I miss that goofyness.

Ojomodovoroh, oratei, areina una tei :cool:

The OLD Atlas Haven where people hanged out, it was "the place to be". Long before Amethera existed, before even todays hangout places like Ithaca existed. :)

My 1 choice is made up of:

0.5:
Remove the weapon amp restrictions. I miss the good old Opalo + A104

0.3:
Pre-high regen Atrox , Feffs/Maffs, Allo/Estos. These were a great step up for newish players. Now with the high regen there is a sort of gap in the hunting ladder. Don't mind so much on the other creatures.

0.2:
Have avatars mouth move when they talk, along with the old silly talking sounds.

:D

All i want is the hangar back:scratch2:

The stupid overload ammo, 5000 cells in a loot should be a global and not common loot lol.

and the sit/lay emotes!
I really loved to sit/run making you to sit and moving forward.

BACON!
a.k.a. Beacon

fappin while running

I missed the yellow colour and image of coins in the loots.
Never accepted oils and other stupid things who replaced my beloved coins.
Rob

Sliding and swimming on ground.
E-amp 15 on a mann mph. :yay:
Turps and chirpies that would attack you because you had the audacity to sweat them.
Laser dots and the new player that would chase said dots :laugh:
Trapped sweating at Zychion bridge.
No equipping fee. :(
Looting gold and silver.
Dropping sub-pec items like a single fruit or low condition guns etc.

If I had to choose one single thing though, I suppose it would be amps un nerfed.

If you could change one thing back to the way it used to be....

I would go back to when I didn't know EF existed.

I miss Feffoid...

Bring the EMOTES BACK so we don't feel like a bunch of robots, bring back the do-do-do-dee-dee-dee..; no, no, no, sillybilly.. funny talking, it's more IMMERSIVE.

Who wants to hear retarded sounds like a bird or animal being suddenly strangled, while in service centres? It sounds disgusting. Bring back the better sounds of weapons and bombing.

Ever heard the saying, "DON'T FIX WHAT AINT BROKE"?

Go back in time to August, slap Mindark around the face and shout 'Nooooooooo, dont you dare turn off the servers'

And be happy with what was ok at the time, and better than it is now :)

Seeing as thats not possible...

Get rid of that stupid sweat gun, and bring back proper sweating, like it was before. That green glare with shaders on anything less than high is bloody annoying, and hurts the eye, not to mention the fact, if the darned mob moves, you cant see it move, and get target lost all the time.

Used to like 'WALKING' from PA to swamp, if peds were a little low, to sweat for a bit while chatting, now it's a bloody trek, unless you TP, and with above points mentioned, painfull on the eyes and irritating. (perhaps thats what they wanted).

TBH, I just miss Version 9 or earlier, so many things still missing it's a joke now. How they can bring enhancers etc in, before simple things are put in is beyond me.

Edit
Oh, forgot to mention, agility, wtf is it good for these days, when you cant out run the slowest of mobs anymore?

And, last but by no means least, when I die, and the timer ticks down to zero, I expect to be back up and ready to tp out again, heal and continue the mob that killed me, but no, the timer counts down to zero, and then after about another 5 or 6 seconds, it decides to let you revive.

Bring back old engine :)

Last edited:
Back