Imp. Fap Mishap

lol nice one post

oh and max.... fist, twist, wooosar! :p

I'm fortunate to have been soc mates with Larkin for over 2 years. His action in this case shouldn't surprise anyone who knows him.

WTG Larkin!

Damn... I might have to promote you.

Wow, very well played, Larkin. Good to see that there ARE some honorable players in this game still. Bet you almost had a heart attack yourself when you saw what it was. ;)

Plus rep for you man, very noble thing you did there. I'll have to send Posty some new boxers :D

Heh, might need to replace his chair too, while you're at it. ;)

Great honor and 500 efd in your account:)

+rep. We need more people like you playing. If everyone had your honor and standards, we'd have a much better game to play.

Edit: Oh, and Post....:umn:

Wow mate, that's VERY honourable of you... to have someone hand you $30,000 and you hand it back.

I'd have at least teased him for a few seconds, then handed it back :D

Poor Postie.. I think he might sleep a little worse at night for a few weeks :/

oh my god

since i know post it made me feel a bit sick when i first started reading this thread , but as i read along and understood he got the fap back im so releaved.

Larkin , you are so welcome to the rig , anytime it was the right thing to do , and you did what many others would not have done.

Post , gieeeef imp fap!

cheers

ermik

Thank You Larkin!

Post, you are a lucky moron!

+rep to do the right thing!

I guess Post must been shaking for a while! :D

He owe you a couple of hours fapservice. :laugh:

Last edited:
Nice one Larkin! :thumbup:

LOL at Posty but hopefully a lesson learned for all of us.

Glad it turned out well for you mate! :)

I feel nervous just thinking about it and nothing to with me. :)

Gratzs to u post for being so lucky and a big rep to you Larkin.

Jung.

:rofl:

(breath in, breath out)

:rofl:

Well done everyone involved in this :laugh:

I'm 100% sure, that life will repay you in a good way somehow for what you did :)

I was shocked when i read the first time , im glad is ok for Post , ty Larkin ++ rep , be more careful next time Post :)

+ rep again Larkin

same thing happened to my old mentor, he was giving out free faps to noobs - handed out an imp fap OMG!!!!!!, the fap was returned and the noob had an imp fapper for a week or so ;)

well done on handing it back!

This guy should be given the "most honest newcomer award" or something - This is truely nice to see :)

+Rep
+EFD (If I knew how to donate lol)
(Ended up sending EFD the other way - Can't donate for thread I think or something)

Anyways - Very nice thing to do :)

This guy should be given the "most honest newcomer award" or something - This is truely nice to see :)

+Rep
+EFD (If I knew how to donate lol)
(Ended up sending EFD the other way - Can't donate for thread I think or something)

Anyways - Very nice thing to do :)

He aint a newcomer ;)

Wow !

Great mate... We need more people like you in EU !!!!

If MindArk have overhauled the entire graphics engine and even after that Improved Faps still look the same as Fap 5s, I just want to cry.

Forrest :)

Great story, thanks for posting and well done on being honest and not doing a runner.

But I really do believe that most people would have returned it. There are some dishonest and greedy peeps about but I think they are in the minority.

Through thick and thin there is a great community here :)

This thread should be called (what Not to do when handed uber item for free).
You ignorant fool,someone hands you an imp fap and you give it back? knowing that all trades are final,then you are happy with your lousy 200 ped?

/joke mode off
Respect! you are an honorable player,I would have done the same.

If I remember corectly, then someone a loong time ago, gave mod fap to newb by accident...

Luckily, newb gave that fap back

RESPECT@Larkin :wtg:
Good move indeed m8 :)
+Rep

+ rep for you man, very nice gesture of you giving it back :)

Now you should ask for some free fap service :p

Crap happens :laugh:
Glad this resolved nicely for both sides :)
WTG Larkin :wtg:

Back