Important TP's

Art_Vanderlay

Mature
Society
Freelancer
Art Vanderlay
Ok now that i have Nea's place TP what other areas are must haves and should be looked for next?

Someone told me there was 90+ TP's on Calypso that is insane!

My first thought was that it depends on your chosen profession ... on second thought, I would simply say all of them. =oP

First week or so I was in-game was spent running around with a friend (who joined the same day I did) getting TP's. It was well worth it.

Twins and Port Atlantis should be next!

Twins and Neas are up there. But yes, all of them, definately. You never know when a nice opportunity will arise and you can't take it because you don't have the required TP.

Welcome to Calypso. :)

You properbly never gonna use all the TP's, but by collecting all you learn about the creatures on Calypso. Their aggro, dangerousness and so on. And you might even get new friends if you ask for help to get through difficult areas.

Cheers and gl /Franz

If you are gonna do these alone then get a teleport MF chips.

If u want fun, learn some stuff about the game do them in a group, run to them :)

Recruit in Swamp Camp/Nea, get 4-5 man team.

Find out about the revival zones check wiki for that.

Get the closest tp from there even if u dont need it atm :)

yes get them all, I know exploring was the most fun for me back in the days, I kinda miss that now :(

yes get them all, I know exploring was the most fun for me back in the days, I kinda miss that now
Don't get them all at once though. Do a bit of hutning, a bit of mining, a bit of crafting. When your ped runs out or you feel like a change then go for a new tp. That way you will enjoy the TP runs all the more. When the "new" tps arrived in VU10 many people just went for them all at once. This maeks tp-getting a bit of a chore and it also leaves nothing for later. Spread the TP-getting out more and it will be more fun.

Get them all, but definitively don't forget "Atami's Paradise TP"
(see signature below )

;)

the good old days of fort troy noob runs.... :)

Id say all of them, you never know when you might need any one of them.

Say you get invited to a team hunting thing, find out you didnt have the needed tp because you thought it wasnt "important" and you end up missing out.

You need Jurra Plateau, Limnadian District, and Fort Ithaca on Eudoria. That's where they swunt now.

Best advice really is to just get all of them, there's tps that you will probably never need but it's always good to gather them anyway :)

Depends on what you are going to be doing. Twin Peaks is essential if you intend to sell any loot at markup; various TPs in newbie areas (with newbie mobs) are highly useful as well. My list would include Cape Corinth, Fort Argus and Aloode. Of course, getting all these (they are scattered all over the map) will probably get you some others as well.

I concur with others that getting them all, eventually, is a good idea.

Yep, like others say, best get them all... you never know when a remote tp might come in handy, and above all, the tp run is the part when you get your feet wet in entropia. You learn a little more about the creatures, the environment, meet ppl ... explore and all that comes with it. :D

you will need all of them

And it is a good way to get knowledge of the game whitout spending money.

regards

kawa

go on google and or entropedia and get the coordinate list. Go study the mob maps... get a tp chip and enough me to use it many times... then go looking for tps. It should only take you a weekend or three to get them if you go solo. Don't wear armor since it'll just add to your decay. Try to find the quick routes (hint - stick to the beaches... but in Amethera, that's harder then in Eudoria due to all the rippers - which is really the main reason you need the tp chip, alongside the tough mobs in amethera. Another trick - in Amethera, stay "between" the LAs where the mob spawns are lower)

For new players PA (for swamp camp), Nea, Timbesha, Aloode...
For "natural beauty" - New Switzerland is the best place.
If u need some boost on evade and athletics skills - Ashi with nice Araneatroxes south is best place - they make 300 dmg at one hit, or u can go more south to warriors and drones, where u can raise dodge skill. And Oil rig ofc, if u want to be killed by human, not by mob :)

My suggestion would be ALL, too! :)
Get some company and explore the planet. At least i'm really happy to have all the tps and to see all these beautiful places and i can participate in any event with friends and soc, as well as going out on my own (on hunting or mining) ;-)

Enjoy :yay:

All of them. And this is even more true if you want to mine.

If you can depo a few bucks; buy a tp chip; an opalo and ammo and explore. You might even consider some armor like pixier or goblin.

The best thing is you think you have them all and a new one appears that you had missed, Shinook River today...no idea how I missed that?

Definitely, fort troy :).
Get them all dude, and have fun!

Back