Invited to X-fire chat with MA?

Have you gotten an invitation to the chat?

• what chat?

Votes: 24 10.2%
  • i didn´t sign up

Votes: 43 18.3%
  • yes

Votes: 69 29.4%
  • no

Votes: 87 37.0%
  • i don´t care

Votes: 12 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Waldi

Guardian
Society
NBK
Zan Waldi Dariel
I would like to know, how many have gotten an invitation - i have not :mad:

Last edited:
Lykke, i understood it that way, that you get the invitation latest 48 hours before the chat.

Point is, i need to know, if i have to tell my boss that i need a free day tomorrow within the next 3 hours...

Lykke, i understood it that way, that you get the invitation latest 48 hours before the chat.

Point is, i need to know, if i have to tell my boss that i need a free day tomorrow within the next 3 hours...

call in sick, like the rest of us :D

(of course I wouldnt dare :ahh:)

Hey Waldi

No email from Xfire so far.... doubt I will get an email anyway.
Nice vote results by the way

I don't recall if they wrote this; but how will the "chatters" be chosen anyway? By a random draw? Or does MA look through all participants who signed up and decide?? :lolup: And how many do they choose? Also would be interesting to know HOW many exactly who signed up for this :)

Dont think they have been send out yet tbh

Dont think they have been send out yet tbh

hm well, obviously ONE got an invitation :scratch: ... I wonder who will win the "raffling" then :rolleyes:

Signed up... nothing here yet.

I have doubts...

... it smells like...

...duh forget it. :(

I still not received the confirmation email. I applied the day the xfire chat info was released and no mail. I have since applied 3 more times to the chat, and not received any confirmation email. Im not using hotmail or any of the other webmail, and i dont have a spam filter on my email.

So i guess if i cant confirm my email im not even gonig to be considered for the live chat :( :( :(

would be nice, if the one who got an invitation could post the mail here

Lykke,

The participants will be totally random chosen according to a previous press release. Its on one of the threads here, im to sober to look for it.
-Jeffe

- i just got in :)

Last edited:
Lykke,

The participants will be totally random chosen according to a previous press release. Its on one of the threads here, im to sober to look for it.
-Jeffe

I'm too sober too :( Might just look after it tonight then, when I'm more drunk ... :silly2:

Some maybe-s:

- Maybe they check the registered email at Xfire against the ones registered to EU accounts. (failed in my case, beacause i never use the mail registered to my account elsewhere)

- Maybe they check the Xfire accounts and statistic for EU usage.
(yeah yeah, uploaded nice screenshots, filled fields, even made a 'team' for the soc)

- Maybe you need to join the Entropia clan (already made the Incommodum team)

- Maybe the names selected long before they posted the news about the chat.... :eek:

- Ok .. maybe they will select it randomly....
Risking that some retards, angry whiners, defaming persons are getting in.
....but it do not seems be the the Mindarkish way.

No-one i've spoken to who registered has received an email yet

I'll be speaking to Xfire about the chat today so I'll try to get an update on what's happening.

This is Xfire's gig though, so we'll have to wait and see what they've come up with....

I'll be speaking to Xfire about the chat today so I'll try to get an update on what's happening.

This is Xfire's gig though, so we'll have to wait and see what they've come up with....

awesome :) Thanks Frank!

It's a good initiative - I'd like my name to be picked of course but overall I hope it goes well and that people with decent questions are chosen!

OK one more maybe:

- Maybe I was wrong :ahh:

Thanks Frank!

I wonder what their selection criteria is?

No invite here

So far. But i really dont expect one either. I havent been one of the "choosen" ones for the 2 years ive been playing, and dont expect 2 be it this time either :rolleyes:

Ok, I just had a chat with them, and they should have begun sending out emails 18 minutes ago.

Good luck everybody that entered, and don't forget there will be a transcript available shortly after the chat.

Ok, I just had a chat with them, and they should have begun sending out emails 18 minutes ago.

Good luck everybody that entered, and don't forget there will be a transcript available shortly after the chat.

Ah, so this is where 80% of those who put their email address in refresh their inbox every 30 seconds for the next hour :silly2:

*goes to refresh inbox* :D

i signed up for xfire... its quite good really

looks like, i´m not one of the chosen :(

...but still waiting for the mail...

Seems like I didnt win either :/..

arghhh no new mail :(

So who did get in?

C'mon you 4 people!

Very Lively chat

:D Seems 2 be a VERY lively chat so far i see that 4 players according 2 the poll been choosen:eyecrazy: But NONE so far wrote an answer 2 this thread REALLY confirming they are among the choosen. One things 4 sure I WONT be one. MA are 2 scared 2 put me in that chat :lolup:

Back