LA 15 - Dark Knights!

Lady Trisha

Prowler
Society
Chaos Crew
Lady Trisha
Dark Knights would like to offer the opertunity to hunt dakiba stalkers.
We only have one DNA so far to make sure also miners will have a safe trip in our LA. We might add a DNA later if we feel its what the LA needs.

We will try to set up small events and competitions so make sure to visit this thread and LA 15 to see whats going on!

Known loots from dakibas are for example:
Emik S50 (L) & (UL)
Gremlin Harness
Gremlin Foot Guards
Empty Skill Implant (L)
Basic Target Assessment Unit
Basic Strategic Combat Processor
Mateials, paint cans, Extractors

And so far we found :
xeremite
dianum
terrudite
caldorite
frigulite
copper
belkar
lyst
typonolic
magerian
garcen
alicenies
growth
While mining at LA 15....

and heres a map !

map.jpg

Thank you to all societys that helped us during LG,
Dark Knights - Squires
Menace to Society (particularly Star and Princess)
The Knights of Calypso HQ and The Knights of Calypso
The Prophecy

Last edited:
Gratz on getting the LA. If you do get some events going I will probaly take part - Daikiba prowlers are the sort of thinsg I have a chance of killing :)

Yes, Gratz on the land area...definitly going in capable (and friendly) hands :cool:

Gratz on the LA, look forward to visiting ;)

You can count on me to hunt and mine there, thank you for the information on the LA.
Congratz, on getting the land area.

Nice to see you are actively supporting both hunters and miners- and gratz on winning the LA :)

It's been wonderful today to see several visitors hunting and mining and we hope you all had a great time :D

Just to mention to those who like to tame (like me) that there are a nice number of Stalkers and you can tame them in peace without being mobbed by other Daiks or Molisk ;)

Gratz Dark Knights on the LA.

:) Daik Stalkers ftw!

updated with map and cords !

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Awesome!!! :yay:

Big gratz again, mighty Knights. Now there is a fair chance I can finally get our soc mates away from their hogglo insanity -> Daiki is next. :)

May the LA prosper for the next 35 years.

Last edited:
Nice hunting the Daikis, they looted pretty well. Grats again on the LA ;)

It looks like the LA is all setup now, the soc has had quite a lot of fun working out how to run it :)

I'd like to thank the following soc's for helping us at the claim:
Dark Knights - Squires
Menace to Society (particularly Star and Princess)
The Knights of Calypso HQ and The Knights of Calypso
The Prophecy

And also a tip of the hat to Supremecy Reign HQ, who fought over the claim with us briefly at the start.

See you in the next episode of... Landgrab!

Bye,
Deathifier

Last edited:
Great location for taming and Gratz on the LG win :)

Yup gratz DK ;)

Jamhot

We took a visit to LA15 yesterday, got on with our respective hunting and mining and walked away agreeing its a bloody good little LA.

:tiphat:

Crone is glad to see his society was there. Makes him feel Dark Knights was in good hands ;)

Anyone have any ideas on how to run a fun event for LA 15? :cool:

Oleg is the man :)

But I have to say ... Trisha, one of the best events I had lately was managed by yourself (the PvP one with the awesome storyline) ;)

So I wonder who needs who in this case :silly2:

Big gratz indeed on winning the LA :yay: It was a lot of fun :)
Will definatly be visiting soon, mining hunting and taming what more could you ask for!

Great land area - nice people managing it (thanks for the heads up about the event). Good luck to you all :D

Dk-Squires and DK had a small event the other night, 14 members joined and I must say its a excellent little LA for small and cozy event ! The spawn hold nicely and we will try bigger events.

After the event most of us went down to sweat camp and gave away our pixie shins to newbs for free ! Thx all it was a blast, especially Nadie for making wormhole so newbs could get a new TP !:)

Sometimes when I hunt on the LA I'll just drop the shins on the ground, so maybe go down to LA 15 and just have a treasure hunt is not a bad idea either ;)

Does anybody remember a ~15 k hof on this LA last time it was owned by a society?

Gratz on the LA. I will have to go take a look and see if loot is good to me. :)

Ratae.

Does anybody remember a ~15 k hof on this LA last time it was owned by a society?

Pretty sure Rony had an 8k or similar on the area when BAHQ had it? There has been more than one "around 15k" hof on big daikibas though (not sure where besides that im 100% one of em was on CND and i think Greenwood(?) got that one...), so yes it is possible for sure :)

gl on the area :)

Back