Logging In to Planet Calypso Website

Frank|SDS

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Logging in to the Planet Calypso website has been temporarily disabled. Technical issues are being resolved. We hope to have it available again as soon as possible and will keep you informed.

UPDATE

You won't be able to login to the website for at least 17-18 hours (approx. 2009.02.19 09:00 - 10:00 UTC) . If you've got an urgent bug issue, please notify Entropia Universe Support by mailing to entropia_support@mindark.com. We will not be able to answer these mail issues but will be following them closely.

Please keep the information short and informative.

Last edited:
Ah, so that's why I can;t log in, I wanted to check my deposit limits :)

Ps, will EU servers stay up now? I'd like to hunt or something without fear of them dropping again..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wake me up when ready :D

hmmm Planet Calypso started with lots of issues :)

hope u sort the quick

Logging in to the Planet Calypso website has been temporarily disabled. Technical issues are being resolved. We hope to have it available again as soon as possible and will keep you informed.

I hope the support cases concerning deposit limits have high priority too.... :mad:
On the other hand: Almost 24 hours without an answer doesn´t speak for a high priority....

well by the time it's back up , I'll be at work, Yes Thats me in the pic, yesterdays blizzard.
me_road_closed_2_09.jpg

jeah i noticed before that i cant log in to check my support case about my depo limit :D

Update:

You won't be able to login to the website for at least 17-18 hours (approx. 2009.02.19 09:00 - 10:00 UTC) . If you've got an urgent bug issue, please notify Entropia Universe Support by mailing to entropia_support@mindark.com. We will not be able to answer these mail issues but will be following them closely.

Update:

Wow that's a long time!
Seems it's something hard to fix..

damn, goold luck with that...

anyone know if ukash is working by using it ingame?

Noticed you posted before me Frank...

but well,

Kimmi - Get dressed damnit! ;)

I wish we simply have an updated list of what still works.

It would be easier to figure what we can do nowadays, than excluding all what is broken. :(

Update:

Thank you for the update Frank.

I don't understand the times in your post though. They say a couple of times that passed this morning. Do you mean 17-18 hours from this morning?

Meaning that the site login will be working sometime near 03:00 tomorrow morning?

Or, have you got the date wrong, and you mean you hope to have it fixed by 10:00 tomorrow morning?

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for update,

Hope its nothing to problematic, or to serious...

All in-world deposit options are available. Just the web that's having difficulties.

Thanks for your patience everyone,
/Frank

All in-world deposit options are available. Just the web that's having difficulties.

/Frank

jeah thx for update - seems like we have to wait till we can login into the page to check the deposit limit again ...

Thank you for the update Frank.

I don't understand the times in your post though. They say a couple of times that passed this morning. Do you mean 17-18 hours from this morning?

Meaning that the site login will be working sometime near 03:00 tomorrow morning?

Or, have you got the date wrong, and you mean you hope to have it fixed by 10:00 tomorrow morning?

sry, updated the times. I meant tomorrow the 19th.
(edited quote in your post too)

All in-world deposit options are available

:laugh:

My limit is has been changed to something so ridiculously low it wouldn't buy me a 1/4 of the ammo I use per hunt after the fees. Is this deposting issue a high priority and currently being fixed for those of us that have already submitted support cases via the website?

/Frank

Everyone who used the in-world deposit options on Monday now unlocked?

sry, updated the times. I meant tomorrow the 19th.
(edited quote in your post too)

Leave it to a Bunch of Big Kids to Keep Frank Inline :cool:
We Need to Give this Guy some more Grey Hair Keep up the Good work

:laugh:

My limit is has been changed to something so ridiculously low it wouldn't buy me a 1/4 of the ammo I use per hunt after the fees. Is this deposting issue a high priority and currently being fixed for those of us that have already submitted support cases via the website?

Depositing is high priority.

Depositing is high priority.

Since support have some questions on their back I might just aswell ask you..
Before the VU you were able to deposit via Internet banks.. Will that be avaiable when the site is completely fixed? (As it was not so yesterday) I'm waaiting to be able to give you guys some salary ;)

Since support have some questions on their back I might just aswell ask you..
Before the VU you were able to deposit via Internet banks.. Will that be avaiable when the site is completely fixed? (As it was not so yesterday) I'm waaiting to be able to give you guys some salary ;)

All the same functionality available before the VU will be available again when we get things sorted out.

Back