Logging In to Planet Calypso Website

Is it safe to deposit now via ingame method? Or is there still some risk of being locked if I deposit?

I've been scared to go to that deposit screen never mind deposit to avoid getting locked :)

Is it safe to deposit now via ingame method? Or is there still some risk of being locked if I deposit?

I've been scared to go to that deposit screen never mind deposit to avoid getting locked :)

In-world deposits are good to go.

:laugh:

My limit is has been changed to something so ridiculously low it wouldn't buy me a 1/4 of the ammo I use per hunt after the fees. Is this deposting issue a high priority and currently being fixed for those of us that have already submitted support cases via the website?

I must have missed it somewhere... :scratch2: There are limits to deposits... meaning there is a maximum amount I can deposit? Can someone point me to this info? Thanks in advance :thumbup:

Ok, my compulsory break is extended by at least one day... :mad:

Ok, why not. Whats her phone number?

ICONATOR_4773c3ac0175e39e07bcb4308742714f.gif

MINE!​

Good job I logged into this place to check why the deposit screen isnt working...

I still can't deposit cause I can't use the methods currently available in-world, so I'd like to try this girlfriend also. But, I don't like phones, so can somebody send one to my home-address? thanks!

Depositing is high priority.

Of course depositing is a high priority... why did someone even need to ask that?

I should add that I would also like to deposit, but I can't log into the website to "activate" a card on my account... so I am completely hosed to the 500 PED per month limit on an unactivated card.

Frank, any chance you can make your people work faster and get me hooked up today?

Last edited:
:laugh:

My limit is has been changed to something so ridiculously low it wouldn't buy me a 1/4 of the ammo I use per hunt after the fees. Is this deposting issue a high priority and currently being fixed for those of us that have already submitted support cases via the website?

You use £2000 on each hunt? :confused:

While the whole limit is surprising considering the possible expense of this "service" you can get it changed by contacting support, this is simply so that drunk people late at night cannot deposit their house to shoot a snable lol

Think of it not as a limit to be tied down to but one that you can alter later in time, I simply think they may have put it in due to legislation...addiction laws and all that.

I too had my deposit limit lowered on the website, however, using the "In Game" methods, I was able to add/remove credit cards (I use Visa gift cards) and deposit limit was "normal" through that system.

Sigh... this is all so damn confusing...

Did I have a limit before?
Do I have a limit now?
Is the limit applied only for deposits through the website?
Is the limit applied only for deposits through the ingame "D" icon?

If it was not broken, why the change...? :scratch2:

Of course depositing is a high priority... why did someone even need to ask that?

I asked the question for those who have already submitted support cases but obviously cannot see any replies as the website is down. I wanted to be sure they are aware of the problem as no one has heard anything back and nothing has been officially posted about it from MA.

You use £2000 on each hunt?

:laugh: of course not but if this is your limit then you either didn't check your account on the website or don't have the same issue as I and several others with the deposit limit after the new VU ;)

Deposit Limit

Mine has been changed to an allowance of 200 ped deposit every 30 days hence my ammo statement.

Well I checked mine yesterday and its the usual 1000ped / month but as this was not the true limit which is 500ped / month.

Yeah i cant really do anything til 10am tomorrow, once depositing it back up i can deposit my $20.

And my PED limit is 30,000

Odd how the deposit limit fiasco seems to have all but vanished in this forum, one thread I started I have yet to find and others including this same subject ditto ..

It didn't say PED or £ or $ or any currency when I tried, just 300...a number which is meaningless but almost surely isn't PED.

Awesome cockup all round. WTF is the point of a RCE when a simple website with basic and VITAL support can't be tested and work? Ever seen Ebay offline for hours? No chance, they value their rep, their customers (money) and goodwill way too much.

t

I'm trying to file a support for a new exploit, but cannot post a support case.... please hurry and fix the site the temptation to use it is too much :D

This was a retorical question. Since we all know that the DOLLARS we deposit are the life-blood of MA. Of course getting those dollars from us are their highest priority.

Am I the only one who gets nervous when they can't check 'My Items' on the website a dozen times a day ? :laugh:

Seriously - I copy and paste 'My Items' into a custom spreadsheet every time I finish a hunt or crafting run - and after doing any trading.

In a sense, I'm glad I've had RL stuff to do today that's kept me out of EU, cos playing without being able to do that is ... just weird :ahh:
Like trying to make sense of a movie without soundtrack or subtitles.

Thankfully only a few hours to go (I hope) :)

come on MA ive got a support case that needs sorting out...

Serica..

Wow dude get a life... :)

Good morning,
Just wanted to say I'll be posting here during the day to keep you informed about what's going on. Right now, work is focused on logging into website. I'll be back when I have more news.

Good morning,
Just wanted to say I'll be posting here during the day to keep you informed about what's going on. Right now, work is focused on logging into website. I'll be back when I have more news.

Oh-oh.... :eek:
Sounds like there´s some more trouble ahead....

Last edited:
195.67.27.18 (dns1.mindark.com) with no such domain

Looks like the dns server has run off with the l00t server...

Back