Discovery: Lol

7ELEVEN

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
SEVEN 7ELEVEN ELEVEN
Finally an SGA item, but didn't expected to see those on Thorifoid's.....

Hunting the bigger ones in full Polaris and HL14, and what drops ? Goblin Armguards.....

Would be really interested how MA does get such idea's....

Posting that mainly because that other's will know from what this part is looted.

you looted goblin off thorifoids? :rofl: sorry :rofl:

Heehee - uber loot there 7ELEVEN :yay: Gratz mate :)

gratz 7, you deserve it :D

TDO are getting a pretty awesome collection of SGA stuff

gz mate :) Another "First" for TDO! :wtg:

Yay gratz 7E :wtg: Uber loot :D

you looted goblin off thorifoids? :rofl: sorry :rofl:

On a much more intelligent note, my socm8 looted a kobold facemask SGA off one of them... a Clan Elder :laugh:.

Although now, and I do mean this, I hope MA is randomizing the SGA loots throughout the mobs. Having no chance in hell of looting certain things are annoying people a great deal, and I know that. Having at least a small chance of them being looted off of lower-than-uber mobs is a nice treat :D.

And I am anxiously awaiting a pic from Mercury, after he gets a 900 ped Dasp Stalker hof, and posts the loot window... with a fap5 SGA in it :rofl:
I would lmfao so hard... lol...

Gz neomaven! :yay:

:laugh: it is a compasionate laughter though ;)
I feel sorry for you mate, you got some EFD''s though

gratz on the discovery atleast

Conclusion is that if ye'r a 3 weeks newb and you want to upgrade to goblin, and would like this uber thingie, goblin sga, you gotta hunt thorifoid. I mean is ok, no, make a goal in life.

haha it is kind of sad for those noobs yeah:p Fortunatly uberss and items drops from low end mobs;)

LOL, gratz neo711mav7En, only joking, but seriously, gratz 7E.:wtg::wtg:

Conclusion is that if ye'r a 3 weeks newb and you want to upgrade to goblin, and would like this uber thingie, goblin sga, you gotta hunt thorifoid. I mean is ok, no, make a goal in life.

Didn't you know? It makes perfect sense now! What with so many people about to chip out, you too can become an uber in record time - just eat the skill chips like they're Skittles! :yay: :lift:

you are also looking for the tango sga ;) , like myself :)

gz anyway :)

cheers

ermik

why MA why?! lol gz!

Grats from Kimmi :)

Gratz 7E:wtg: but i needed male, ok?

Stinky:yay:

Thanks steffel for EFD's.... :)

Blew millions of round's trough the double thingie and SGA, and then this came.......

I was that puzzled that I logged out soon after my "Discovery", but well....it's already a new day now :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wow 7E!!!! that's one of the bestest finds yet!!!! :yay:

Well, with my last "ubber" to loot an goblin part it seems I unlocked the ability to loot such fine SGA stuff:

Weeee, of course female :silly2:

And, it was from Cersumons :wtg::wtg:

WOOT! I shall go hunt Daspletors and employ an Ubah fapper so I can loot SGA Colonist Standard Issue Underbritches! :yay::yay:

Well, with my last "ubber" to loot an goblin part it seems I unlocked the ability to loot such fine SGA stuff:

Weeee, of course female :silly2:

And, it was from Cersumons :wtg::wtg:

:yay::yay: Yay go 7E :yay: :yay:

Congratulations

GZ for both uber armors 7E:silly2:

nice uber ;) lolz GZ m8!

Back