Longu claw worth 1 ped

Society
Freelancer
Arwen Udomiel
hello, i think i have in my storage a longu claw and i don't know what to do with it, i don't find any claws like this on the auction and i don't want to TT it, do you have an idea what it is used for ?:confused: :confused:

Sell to me for 100 ped :)

Nah it worth alot !
It's the rare part for dna..

hello, i think i have in my storage a longu claw and i don't know what to do with it, i don't find any claws like this on the auction and i don't want to TT it, do you have an idea what it is used for ?:confused: :confused:
Yes, it's used for making longu DNA.

They're quite valuable... Several thousand PEDs I think, though prices change all the time.

Gratz, for the nice find :)

If it's Sharp Longu Claw (1 PED) then you are very lucky!! its valuable as :censored: !!

Good luck selling it :D

:girl:

The item name is still 'longu claw' but the description of the item is 'a sharp longu claw'...
The important point is the TT of the item... if it's 1ped that's the rare part of the DNA... and it worth several K peds.

here is a screen of the item...
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

It was found by a friend and he sell it to Akoz for 15k ped

Hope it help you

Last edited:
i will look when i go home, no EU installed on my worksite :)

tks for the fast response

if it is THE ONE (my precious):yay: :yay: :yay:
if it is not :scratch2: too bad for me :)

You could always check the EU website and see what is listed under 'My Items'

There are different kinds of longu claws, right? Some cheap and then this rare one akoz bought? :scratch2:

I suggest you don't make any rash decisions. More than Akoz would be interested in this.

There are different kinds of longu claws, right? Some cheap and then this rare one akoz bought? :scratch2:
A lot more than 1 of these rare ones have been found. (Though they are still rare)
I suggest you don't make any rash decisions. More than Akoz would be interested in this.
Yes, a lot more than one LA owner too :)

yup, whatever akoz offers you, its worth double :rolleyes:

I don't know if Akoz will want to buy it... (does he still have some land??)
But that's the price he have paid to my friend some month ago...

With all the new lands since this sell, i think that you can sell it for more because lot of land owner could be interested to put some longu on their lands

Good luck with your sell :)

wooo 100th post :)

End of the dream,

i asked my girlfriend to send me my username to be sure and i don't have THE longu claw, but a stack of 100 longu claws

too bad for me

i am sorry to have made false joy to thoses who want one, and will not post about items i have not checked first

:ahh:

End of the dream,

i asked my girlfriend to send me my username to be sure and i don't have THE longu claw, but a stack of 100 longu claws

too bad for me

i am sorry to have made false joy to thoses who want one, and will not post about items i have not checked first

:ahh:

:yay: YOU MIGHT LOOT THE "RIGHT" ONE NEXT TIME :yay:

... never stop dreaming ... ;)

too bad for you and possible buyers. Hope you loot the markup one soon
I'll bless you with my bitchcraft.

*.*.*Bless you the 1PED longu claw*.*.*
Y_______________.________________Y

LOL that thread was hilarious! ;)

Back