Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Vote for Fund Expansion. Your vote will be weighted by your current share ownership %. Pplease read

• Total voters
Status
Minimum investment

Hi,
This sounds like a good investment. I am really new though and only have 333 EFD. That could increase if you all went over to my thread about what you like about your mentor in the noobs corner. Anyway I digress. Can I invest with just 333 EFD?

Keep spreading the rep everyone!
It's a sure way to keep having EFD ready to invest!
So lets have this Fund beat all the other funds by using pixels that we get for free to buy real money in PED form. :silly2:

:yay:371 EFD invested..

Ok so its not much.. but its a start. Now I will have to become a UBER poster to get lots of EFD..also need to think of good thread starters.
will work on that.
Thanks to those of you who gave me a good rep. I appreciate it, and the EFD it brought in.

1609.64ped.. update coming soon... just working on a few things.

Lets give this a pre-interest payment bump.. 02/22/09

Share Value: 1.00037995EFD+0.00070622PED

Exchange:
0.00470774 ped per share
1.17693550 efd per share

--------
1609.64ped Overall in game value!!

Many of the Items now in the shop are EFD Growth Fund owned!!

come in and take a gander around.. (shogun/goblin/pixie/mindforce etc..) send your disciples in need of starter gear! throw me a PM if you're looking for anything specific! loads and loads of stuff in storage for the fund!

Another post another couple of ammo. :)

Ze.

im replying to your post, reducing your...errr...no wait....im confused...:scratch2:

:laugh:
People get confused ALL the time. :D

Note: This post is not counted as spam, just a reply.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE[/YOUTUBE]

now this is spam. (sorry :D)

hahahha, sometimes Monty Python is just great.
50EFD to the first person who count how many times they say spam in that clip. :D

Edit: Google or wikipedia is for cheaters :)

hahahha, sometimes Monty Python is just great.
50EFD to the first person who count how many times they say spam in that clip. :D

Edit: Google or wikipedia is for cheaters :)

I counted and I say 131-132.
That's what I counted and I counted that. :D

Woo EFD Fund! :silly2:

according to wiki (yeah, I am not counting :D) there are more than 123 spams in the clip, so that seems like a winning guess to me.
haha, you deserve the EFD just for accually counting.
:D

I like that sketch, been watching it heeps lately... time to shut up for 12hrs+ maybe. :D

i am depositing my first 567.52 EFD on EF to the fund. I noticed there are less people posting about there deposits....

We just deposit so much we cant fit it in 1post. :laugh: joking
People just normally only put 1st deposit.

Where is everyone?! It has been almost a day :laugh:
Let's keep this up everyone, I mean it's friday, why not? :D

Status
Back