Mary Janes ban!

InDaHouse

Stalker
Society
General of Sanctuary
Saoirse
Ok here's what i think of this all i've not opened my mouth on any of the threads but i have read most of what is being said.

They way I look at it is i've seen many times when people have used error's in MA/FPC/SEE's coding to thier benifit.

So update comes and when you jump in a Sleipner/VTOL the mobs no longer argo to you, how are you to know this is a bug in the system?

Same with the old storage box in PvP 4 how are you to know that was a bug after all its a box and your stuff is inside a locked box so IMO it should be safe only made sence.....

Or even the ping pong effect on mobs when 2 of you use riflke's with same dmg per sec the mob sticks in the middle turning not knowing where to run, some people say thats an exploit but MA never banned anyone for it and have never said it is, so if i Post a pick of me and my brother doing it on here does that mean i'll get banned for 1 month or longer even tho I never knew?

Now take the situation here maybe he did maybe he did not know this was an exploit he was using to hunt Warlocks, the fact remains we never knew AS FACT from the Mods that this was an exploit so how can they ban us for it?

Ok so they've banned Mary Jane for this but think of it this way how long is long enough? I got banned on World of Tanks for killed my own team mates that was a 1 week ban, then i got a 4 day chat ban for insulting someone in public chat. I've learned my lesson on both accounts.

Mary Jane maybe never knew it was an exploit and has so far been banned for 1 month and with no timeframe placed as to how long he will remain banned, this IMO is really bad craic from the Mods!

If I were you i'd contact some local papers MAry JAne still up some bad publicity like Squall did with his UL OA-105 amp :)

Just my 2 pecs, NOT how i'd like to be treated by a company i've spent $$$$$'s playing over 6 years.

What the hell? MJ isn't banned here... why are you talking about the mods? The forum mods have no influence on MA at all... they don't even have any better connection to MA then you have. :rolleyes:

Now take the situation here maybe he did maybe he did not know this was an exploit he was using to hunt Warlocks, the fact remains we never knew AS FACT from the Mods that this was an exploit so how can they ban us for it?

Ok so they've banned Mary Jane for this but think of it this way how long is long enough?

If I were you i'd contact some local papers MAry JAne still up some bad publicity like Squall did with his UL OA-105 amp :)

FIrst... i dont wanna be unpolite
but if you've read the topics you should've seen he was told by lots of different ppl it is an exploit, he and his soc mates use it a lot, but he was the one dumb enough to post it and lie.

No... actually if he keep the ESI is a good ratio imo, 1 month 1 full TT ESI...
I wouldnt mind like most ppl here

Its different from squall...
Mary Jane broke rules.... how about squalll?
MA made an exception, didnt broke any rules,
And actually they updated because of that case
Not fair for most... but its "dynamic" so the world keeps changing

Contacting local papers with "Forum poster gets banned, READ ALL ABOUT IT!"... would likely be met with utter disbelief, followed by hysterical laughter from the press corp.

I can see it now..

JAPAN EARTHQUAKE!
LIBYA STRIFE!
FORUM POSTER BANNED
!

Next day's headlines..

EDITOR FIRED!

wow you lot are real noobs game mods i.e MA/FPC/SEE mods is easier to type!

Last edited:
I wonder if getting the kill shot on event mobs (eg. Longtooths, Eomon) to score the kill shot point was/is an exploit.

Or poor coding on MA's behalf?

but if you've read the topics you should've seen he was told by lots of different ppl it is an exploit, he and his soc mates use it a lot, but he was the one dumb enough to post it and lie.

No... actually if he keep the ESI is a good ratio imo, 1 month 1 full TT ESI...
I wouldnt mind like most ppl here

Its different from squall...
Mary Jane broke rules.... how about squalll?
MA made an exception, didnt broke any rules,
And actually they updated because of that case
Not fair for most... but its "dynamic" so the world keeps changing

Did I say Squall broke a rule? Answer: nope, you obviously never read my entire post either.

Ok so so say a bunch of people on forum band together and tell me standing so far back from a crafting machine is the reason i do so well and this is an exploit, make makes it fact its an exploit? Answer: No it does not! I need official posting by GAME MODS or a warning if i continue i'll be banned.

Understand the points i'm making before you try to flame!

I wonder if getting the kill shot on event mobs (eg. Longtooths, Eomon) to score the kill shot point was/is an exploit.

Or poor coding on MA's behalf?

Poor coding on MA's behalf and thats why they changed it :)

Ban me!!

I think I did something that I shouldn't yesterday.

I was out mining on NI when I cause of my lack of armement was killed by a small ape. I revived at "Misty something". A by design stupid place to revive at since there is no turret to protect me when I revive. So A herd of 10-20 boars killed me over and over again. Finally after 10 minutes strugle to get away (I did not have any ammo or melee weapon on me to protect me) I found a way out. The way I used it was to spawn my VTOL and then as soon as I revived next time Operate it. Then I was safely inside my VTOL and no one atacked me. I didn't reflect on why they didn't atack me and after a sec or so I was a bit over ground. Now when reading this it looks like I used an exploit for my own personal benefit...

The interesting part was that I tried to use my VTOL to "drag" the mobs from the revive to save another player in the same situation, but that did not work, and now I also understands why it didn't.

I can't promise to not use the same techique next time I end up in the same situation, only way is if someone could give me another honest non exploiting way to get out.

To add to the exploit, I found another exploit. I could place my VTOL on ground while I was dead. I'm going on privat trip abroad next week so If MA would like to ban me I would prefer that they did it while I'm on my vacation. Thx in advance.

Yours sincerely
Nirfu

Freekin trolls dude.

attachment.php

Another thread on the subject? :confused:

Menace

Ban me!!

I think I did something that I shouldn't yesterday.

I was out mining on NI when I cause of my lack of armement was killed by a small ape. I revived at "Misty something". A by design stupid place to revive at since there is no turret to protect me when I revive. So A herd of 10-20 boars killed me over and over again. Finally after 10 minutes strugle to get away (I did not have any ammo or melee weapon on me to protect me) I found a way out. The way I used it was to spawn my VTOL and then as soon as I revived next time Operate it. Then I was safely inside my VTOL and no one atacked me. I didn't reflect on why they didn't atack me and after a sec or so I was a bit over ground. Now when reading this it looks like I used an exploit for my own personal benefit...

The interesting part was that I tried to use my VTOL to "drag" the mobs from the revive to save another player in the same situation, but that did not work, and now I also understands why it didn't.

I can't promise to not use the same techique next time I end up in the same situation, only way is if someone could give me another honest non exploiting way to get out.

To add to the exploit, I found another exploit. I could place my VTOL on ground while I was dead. I'm going on privat trip abroad next week so If MA would like to ban me I would prefer that they did it while I'm on my vacation. Thx in advance.

Yours sincerely
Nirfu

What you did ain't an exploit, you didn't kill the mobs & gained an economical advantage over others..
U used you're vehicle to get away from a spot..

Back to the OP's point
I agree, if 'you' as a company ban someone for a month to make an example..
Then be sure to make an official statement also, just like we saw for the pvp/revive kill bug

What you did ain't an exploit, you didn't kill the mobs & gained an economical advantage over others..
U used you're vehicle to get away from a spot..

Back to the OP's point
I agree, if 'you' as a company ban someone for a month to make an example..
Then be sure to make an official statement also, just like we saw for the pvp/revive kill bug

Ty finaly someone that understands and example put forth and does not try to nit pick the details.

+rep

Poor coding on MA's behalf and thats why they changed it :)

Manny thankz for the support...
When i have my account back manny ideas going on my mind this is completing anoying know people in game doing the same MA dont do nothing and i keep 1 month ban...
This is not comon sense...

Just a simple question why this bug are not correct?
But why?
I agree with the ban but something must be done for the fairplay of the system...

Reactions: das
I also agree with op. Some notification of bugs and exploits need to be made that way be no that it is a ban-able offense.

I also would like to say... that some of the banning that occur may also be a result of your fellow players spamming reports to MA about so and so doing things that are a 'exploits'. Usually, it's probably even the same group of people.

Did I say Squall broke a rule? Answer: nope, you obviously never read my entire post either.

Ok so so say a bunch of people on forum band together and tell me standing so far back from a crafting machine is the reason i do so well and this is an exploit, make makes it fact its an exploit? Answer: No it does not! I need official posting by GAME MODS or a warning if i continue i'll be banned.

Understand the points i'm making before you try to flame!

you compared Squall to MJ
One broke a rule, the other didn't thats my point.
Got it now?

but if you've read the topics you should've seen he was told by lots of different ppl it is an exploit,

I new this arguement would come up again.
Now I don't want be impolite BUT who the fuck cares if "lots of people" said anything unless those people were MA officials.

Manny thankz for the support...
When i have my account back manny ideas going on my mind this is completing anoying know people in game doing the same MA dont do nothing and i keep 1 month ban...
This is not comon sense...

Just a simple question why this bug are not correct?
But why?
I agree with the ban but something must be done for the fairplay of the system...

Not everyone supports you, some people think you're a git for looting something everyone else can only dream of looting by cheating and then being stupid enough to brag about it in forum. MA doesn't go around watching every player in game to see if they are using an exploit. Your own arrogance got you banned.

As for this thread...If you're doing something you know is an exploit, keep it to yourself. If you don't know...keep it to yourself. The game mod doesn't advertise known exploits for obvious reasons. They ban players for cheating for equally obvious reasons.

I new this arguement would come up again.
Now I don't want be impolite BUT who the fuck cares if "lots of people" said anything unless those people were MA officials.

It was shown on a coppied support

It was shown on a coppied support

No shit.

This method of disseminating any official TAO offenses is unacceptable and totally unprofessional.

It's a fact that some people get a cheap thrill from being MA's personal TAO cops, but the fact is that
MA alone should responsible for posting bannable violations.

exploit or not , its not to player to judge , but to MA...

What ever it was , how to know this was an exploit ?

From where a new player can know he is exploiting a bug ?

Who can show me , where its writen that shooting mobs from a Vtol is an exploit ?

Specially since in Update its cleary stated that mobs do not atack Vtol ...
How it come MA didnt in first place Test properly that feature so it does not create such problem ?

Finally , Vtol is what , 1 years old ? and that exploit is still not fixed ?

BTW , when FPC got created , marco said a bug list and exploit list will come soon to avoid this kind of problem...yet nothing...

Also , all player in this game just dream about 1 things ... break the system so they can profit...Figuring loot system , using some old bugged weapon or armor ,hidde behind a tree so the mobs slow down , making map to find deposit again... every singel things is see as perfect as long as its you who profit from it... but as soon as its neightbourg , its must be an exploit...

Seems for me , the definition of exploit , is no more abusing an obvious bug to take advantage over other...exploit in EU , its find an excuse to complain about other when they manage to get something....

all this remind me a story of a player , that i did meet years ago... he was "hunting" argo using a bug... back then , they was geting steuck in some crystal , so the hunter could kill them without paying armor decay...I did speak to him about that it was abusing bug and other things...finally i did leave and he did continu to abuse that well know bug...
Sometime latter , a player made some big loot abusing some bug (i dont remember exactly what it was , i think it was alien steuck in wall)...yet here go , that hunter complaining like crazy that its unfair some bastard get good loot abusing a bug...
Fact is , he was exactly complaining about the way to get the loot...this was an excuse to complain that , he didnt get that loot...and he was feeling he deserve it more than that other player...

Back