FYI: MindArk's president J-W Timkrans has been let go!

Status
[revolutionary mode]

How about us, players, not spending money in this game for at least a week, making a stand and finally affecting things going on at MA?

It's not MMORPG, the player base is tiny, MA income comes only from a couple thousand people here.

All these shares, percentages, presidents and meetings only exist because you pay for it every day.

Why are you always behaving like a cattle in a pen, always looking up in fear "what THEY will do with US this time"?

Grow a back bone, make a stand, this game's only value is you, not 3D models, there is not so many of active players and big depositors here (left), unite, you can influence the game and MA directly.

One economic strike will change the way MA's been treating you for years forever.

If you are an active player or depositor, U-N-I-T-E and strike, quit playing this game for a month, and I promise you, YOU will own THEM forever.

You need to find willpower to do it only once in a lifetime, this is your money and your fun, fight for it.

Isn't it easier that to keep behaving like slaves, whining and living in fear?

[/revolutionary mode]
LOL. The problem is if folks go on strike some other participant will deposit more heavily at that time in hopes of getting the HOFs that were due to the strikers, etc....

[revolutionary mode]

How about us, players, not spending money in this game for at least a week, making a stand and finally affecting things going on at MA?

It's not MMORPG, the player base is tiny, MA income comes only from a couple thousand people here.

All these shares, percentages, presidents and meetings only exist because you pay for it every day.

Why are you always behaving like a cattle in a pen, always looking up in fear "what THEY will do with US this time"?

Grow a back bone, make a stand, this game's only value is you, not 3D models, there is not so many of active players and big depositors here (left), unite, you can influence the game and MA directly.

One economic strike will change the way MA's been treating you for years forever.

If you are an active player or depositor, U-N-I-T-E and strike, quit playing this game for a month, and I promise you, YOU will own THEM forever.

You need to find willpower to do it only once in a lifetime, this is your money and your fun, fight for it.

Isn't it easier that to keep behaving like slaves, whining and living in fear?

[/revolutionary mode]
Lets see, if we cut down their income, what will happen?
They will compensate it in another way, from users... ;)
Ah, no users around? Lets shut EU down permanently then... ;)

Why not just play on, and don't care too much of what happens at MA?
Do you REALLY know what happens at MA, and why? Guess not.

Toke the old board decisions that were in favour for their own income,
or did they do the best to get EU developed to a maximum for the user?
Toke the CEO/MA managment decisions that were in favour for their own income,
or did they do the best to get EU developed to a maximum for the user?

If you don't know the answers based on 100% facts, then you will
probably take actions based on wrong reason.

I think (in general, not due to this thread only) way too many people
could be classified in my old saying, when it comes to MA:
Know it all, but zero knowledge of it. ;)

Some additional info about the new board from allabolag.se, an internet directory of swedish companies:

EXEKUTIVA BEFATTNINGAR
Andinsson, Johan Åke (f. 1972), Extern VD

STYRELSE OCH ANDRA ÖVERVAKANDE BEFATTNINGAR
Welter Timkrans, Jan Eric Haldo (f. 1956), Ordinarie ledamot, Styrelseordförande
Sandberg, Sven Birger (f. 1955), Ordinarie ledamot
Zolotas, Michael, Ordinarie ledamot, Bosatt i land utanför EES

My interpretation:

- Andinsson is still listed as "CEO - external. Probably meaning he is not employed by MA but working on some sort of consultancy contract.
- 2 permament members of the board in addition to Jan
- Sandberg has a few other board positions, cant find any prior relation to MA
- Zolotas is not swedish, There is a Michael Zolotaz that is an investment banker for Deutche Bank in London.

Zolotas, Michael, Boardmember, Living outside of EES
Zolotas is not swedish, There is a Michael Zolotaz that is an investment banker for Deutche Bank in London.

Another piece of the puzzle, thx for sharing!

LOL. The problem is if folks go on strike some other participant will deposit more heavily at that time in hopes of getting the HOFs that were due to the strikers, etc....

I'm taking about investment strike, it's not all about hunting and HOFs.

And no, no one would deposit 100 times more, to compensate for hundreds of players not depositing... what for?
You basically will be playing with yourself, paying for your own HOFs (and mostly you do, even w/o a strike)

Last edited:
Lets see, if we cut down their income, what will happen?
They will compensate it in another way, from users... ;)
Ah, no users around? Lets shut EU down permanently then... ;)

I'd prefer that to the current state of things.

EU has enough power as an idea, there will be another company running another EU very soon, or MA will sell out to someone willing to change the game for the better, bring back old players and make it interesting for the new ones.

Why not just play on, and don't care too much of what happens at MA?

Because you are paying for it, and you are not treated as you should.
And you can change this.

I'd prefer that to the current state of things.

EU has enough power as an idea, there will be another company running another EU very soon, or MA will sell out to someone willing to change the game for the better, bring back old players and make it interesting for the new ones.

Because you are paying for it, and you are not treated as you should.
And you can change this.
I really don't care who runs the platform, what is importent is that those who do,
begin to develop EU for the users, and not as a tool for income.
Income and wealth comes when you have a product that works and
get popular. ;) Way too many companies miss this point, and go greedy too fast.

With these fights for power they have at MA , I doubt it gonna be sold thou'.

Ah btw, I don't pay much for it now. I have reduced depos to a minimum. ;)
But I did this due to my own reason, not due to others wanted me to do so.
And with ROI of 38% I doubt I'll do a new one for some time... :D

Since the announcement that Andinsson was appointed CEO was removed and since his linkedin profile no longer mention beeing CEO of MA i suspect Andinsson is out and we will see a new CEO soon.

Last edited:
Apparently not - did you read my post? All of it? Did you try to understand the math?

:scratch: my point is based on your maths. he clearly does have control of a majority, acting as proxy for the Carnegie holding in addition to his to make >50%. he didnt, now he does. his leaving and re-election to the board are two seperate events, which yourself highlighted occured with different voting bases. and if he now has a majority to be chair, he has a majority to be CEO too.

my speculation is this: having been removed originally, he has found a way back, accepting that holding the CEO position against the wishes of the other shareholders would be unhelpful. it may have been a condition of support from this Carnegie entity who wish to see a compromise.

:scratch: my point is based on your maths. he clearly does have control of a majority, acting as proxy for the Carnegie holding in addition to his to make >50%. he didnt, now he does. his leaving and re-election to the board are two seperate events, which yourself highlighted occured with different voting bases. and if he now has a majority to be chair, he has a majority to be CEO too.

Well, that is exactly what i wrote, too (well, not that he was willing resigning as a CEO though)

My main point was that he has the majority of votes ONLY with the Carnegie shares, this kind of proves that nota single other shareholder backed him up in the vote.
W/o the Carnegie shares he needed ~ 3% of the shares to vote for him, which obviously noone did, so yes, he has the majority, but EVERY other shareholder is against Jan.

Just an observation, since jan has become chairman, 24 hour notices of updates have stopped.

tastes like Dallas?

Happy now MA? All this speculation is surely great for your RCE....:wtg:

Is it really that tough to put a positive spin on the back door antics?? Must have been quite a show.

Here's a revolutionary idea...

How's about just telling everyone wtf's going on...

~Sigh...Always and forever...Amatuer time.

Last edited:
Yeah, seems ever since this started almost any and all new communication they set in place has stopped and they seem to have regressed back into the old quiet ma that tells us fuck all and ignores us.

Not even 24 hour notices of the few updates that we have had this month so far.

I just hope this is a temporary phase.

Yeah, seems ever since this started almost any and all new communication they set in place has stopped and they seem to have regressed back into the old quiet ma that tells us fuck all and ignores us.

Not even 24 hour notices of the few updates that we have had this month so far.

I just hope this is a temporary phase.

Unless Jan's first decision was to fire his son :p

So father and son dont have the same vission then or what ?

If MA start being quiet again then i quit the game

Ok after long hours of searching I found the video transcripts of what happened at the meeting with Jan!!

Disclaimer: This may very well shock and amaze you so if you have a bad heart or cant handle the truth, overt thine eyes!!

Reactions: Mac
Rumours say we got a new ceo.

Will be interesting so see what the future brings...

Unless Jan's first decision was to fire his son :p

It doesn't work that way.

It's still the new CEO unless I've missed something?

And it's still he who runs the company. The board can give him orders to execute, and he can be fired/resign if he doesn't have the trust of the board. So what could happen is that JWT either fires the new CEO (and probably have to pay for the "parachute agreement"), or live with him as CEO but tell him to "calm down" or something. In time my guess is that it will take a month for anything to happen.

The chairman doesn't directly do hiring or firing of staff, but I guess that kind of matters are discussed between the chairman and CEO on the golf course.

Edit:
It seems that David Simmons have "taken over" as new CEO:
http://www.entropiaplanets.com/foru...s-the-throne-of-the-universe.6129/#post-38586
UPDATE 30 Sep 2011 01:15: David Simmonds takes over leadership!

Welcome to the throne David!

Last edited:
And why cant I see a source of this information?

Nothing on mindark.com either

Still if it is true, I'm gonna take it as bad news untill proven wrong since he's part of the old ma staff and nothing new.

Can someone be so kind to figure out where the original source of this info is? :)

seems we have to make a threat..."Todays CEO is.........

nvm....

Last edited:
Yeah....

I mean ep's source since it isn't a official forum of any kind.....

Yeah....

I mean ep's source since it isn't a official forum of any kind.....

So you mean, that the posted source we have there in that thread with a direct link to the Official Sweden site for Joint-Stock Companies updated the 30st of September (today even) - is not good enough just because we're not 'the official forum' (don't want to be) but makes the effort at least to get the news out?

Perhaps I misunderstood you ...

I must say, all this chopping and changing and internal backstabbing coming from MA is not building any consumer confidence.

I would even go so far as to suggest that this is not over by a long shot.

Congratulations to Mr Anddinsson, on getting out so fast - no doubt with very full pockets for a few days work. MA doesnt sound like the place to be ATM.

I just want a direct fucking link to the original source, not a link to ep not a huge response, just one simple direct link. Is that too much to ask for?

Status
Back