News: Miss Calypso 2010 Winners

Grats to the winners :)

I was hoping to be there for the event but real life got in the way :(

A big gratz to the winners :)

:evilking:

Big grats RavenJade and Pink :yay:

Sorry i coouldn't make it to the event... i haven't been able to log in since last Thursday.. something about these new updates.

Did anyone record the event?

wow big gratz to my only unoffical disciple!

never thought that day i met ya powerfisting bibos you'd be miss calypso. woot!

CONGRATZ to the winners RAVEN and PINK !!! U whas so beautiful!!
and thanks for a wonderful aricel about it. I was there, but had big problems with the lag so the article gave me what I missed :yay::yay::yay:

I am alreday waiting for next years Miss calypso contest:eek:

Zita

Grats ladies! The event was fun to spectate (despite occasional low FPS and fiddling with video settings constantly!).

Even though I wasn't around to see the real event, I did get to meet RJ and Pink in Twin Peaks. I managed to chat, dance and party with them on one of the balconies there. It was a great time.

Congratz to you two. :D

Biggest gratz to both the winners, gratz to all other contestants to make it a great and awesome event.

For me it was my very first time outta there on a Catwalk and I`m still impressed about this all:D

Hopefully I can make it to take part on next years event again. Enough time to find and create my Wishfull Outfit :yay:

Pretty ty again to Singular, Jamhot and Skam for the reports, Ty to every one who made this true :wtg:

w00t

Gratz to the winners!

GRATZ RJ and Agent Pink! The event was a real performance test for my pc, so i had to toy around with the graphic settings till i had a nice view...

but what i saw in round 2 and 3 was a gorgeous lot of

PIXLCHIX

gz to the winners, better luck next year kimmi :)

wtf! you are not allowed to post saying grats to ppl. i should know its called necroposting and i got banned for it wihout warning. if you want to coninue to use this unfairly moderated forum, dont post gats to ppl:eek:

Big Gratz Raven and Agent Pink!!!! :yay:

It was a great contest, lots of great ideas for outfits and very unique armor combinations. :)

Big grats!! Nice article! :yay:

big gratz for the title RavenJade
and big gratz for AgentPink for RunnerUp

well done and well deserved both of you. love your outfits !

Many thanks to Singular for doing this Event!

and thank you for a great report Skam!

it seemed to have been a great event!

Congrats to all. Now when is the Mr. Calypso contest.....:D

Back