MOD 105 orefinder :D

Analina

Mature
Maronelle Analina Analytic Thunder

Finaly after alot bombing got my 105 rdy:)...now its my mod 105 :p
Need to thx auktuma for the previous tiers
Will make a mining campaign ..cu on the fields and gl all

Iam proud of U! Nice gear for super miner :yup:

Gratz, how much deep you get if you fill this all slots with deepenhancers?

914.2 meters i think.

woah that's an uber tier gratz! how much did it cost to tier it to tier 10=)?

You definately need a better graphic card, the game looks shit on your PC :)

Gratz on getting it all the way to 10 :beerchug:

Gratz! A noob wet dream. But for an uber like you....
On the other hand, you can go as deep as vrx3k with that toy.... you could chip it all ot now. Who needs mining skills these days?

hehehe nice finder :D
I knew you like the "mod" on that OF
:laugh:

I am curious, which is cheaper per drop. A tier 10 of-105 with depth enhancers, or the decay&MU of a limited finder with the same depth?

I am curious, which is cheaper per drop. A tier 10 of-105 with depth enhancers, or the decay&MU of a limited finder with the same depth?

Most likely the limited one. :D Well gratz nevertheless. :D that certainly needed a few drops to get to the t10. :D

Gratzz.. !1

nice toy AT :)

with 10 Depth enhancers it should have a depth of 910m

compared to that of a VRX2000 (924m)

OF105 has a decay of 2.05 pecs a bomb
VRX2000 has a decay of 4.651 pecs a bomb (+130%? mu) so lets say 6 pecs for easy calcs.

In my experience one tier of depth enhancers breaks once every 100 bombs roughly, so 10 tiers will be breaking one every 10 bombs, assuming they cost 5 ped each, thats an additional 50 pecs per bomb.

So unamped with this finder, each bomb will actually cost 152.05 pecs, so in theory a avg markup of around 180% would be needed to break even...

The one that gives more better return is the cheapest. Since you need too many skills for 105, I say is a huge risk to use it in this economy. Whatever needs skills to use or to do will make you lose money. Be a noob and you win!

To be honest...........
You guys are thinking all wrong with depth of 105of .... no point since L finders are cheaper.

RANGE RANGE RANGE RANGE RANGE + 109 RANGE RANGE RANGE :D
:yay::yay::yay:

that's the way to go.
lol

oh and GRATZ!
i never wanted to go that far with my 105of *i do just don't have opals at a decent price to pass the stage of opals lol

Been waiting on this one ;) Big gratz AT!! :yay:

Last edited:
Thx all:)...few answers
Each depth enchancer add 38.8 depth...each range one add 0.5 range..so max depth its 910.4 max range its 60.
I did lost counting the entire cost on the tiers..since took me a while to do it,from 9.1 to 9.9 took me more then a month,my fault too...wasnt so smart when i did start tiering and i did choosed a tool with crap tier rates :)
Me personal prefer the 105 tool atm...got ok returns with it...and i expect a big hit with it :D.... its first unl item tier10 but l stuff are ok too,depending on the areas where mining with

I personally don't think having a tier open on a finder will make any difference to the 'big' hits finding rate.
only difference will occur is if you put depth/range enhancers to play with depths and range..... but It's still a 105of
no difference from a 0 tier to 10 tier....

way to go AT.. well done.. hope u hit something nice with it ;)

Gratz AT!!!:yay: Very imprressive...

Congratz :), impressive :)

Big Gratz Ana that is a impressive achivment, im not that surpriced its u that get it first tho ;) U are a real hardcore miner no doubt :)

WOW! I envy you. Good luck with that toy.:yup:

Back