Help: @mods: bring my fame back pls!

TigerSkin

Prowler
Society
Alpha WildD3amons
Tariel TigerSkin Rustaveli
hello dear moderators,

After rearranging the EF you changed the location of different topics. I had one in Achievement section that generated 29 fame for me. BUT I LOST ALL OF THEM AFTER THIS "REARRANGEMENT". Here is the link to the topic ...

I created my website and this is an ACHIEVEMENT for me, therefore I placed it in the respective - Achievement section. ppl gave their opinions and may be not much but they gave 29 fame on that

so,
YOU MUST BRING MY TOPIC BACK TO THE ACHIEVEMENT SECTION
and bring my fame back ...

thx

PS
+be careful when doing this kind of actions ...

:(

sad times... no more fame :(

Ah the fame.

I still dont remember what puprose it serves :rolleyes:

Nice website, good luck on your journey here in EU!! :yay:

Let's sing it!

Baby, look at me
And tell me what you see
You ain't seen the best of me yet.
Give me time,
I'll make you forget the rest.
I got more in me,
And you can set it free
I can catch the moon in my hand
Don't you know who I am?

Remember my name. Fame!
I'm gonna live forever
I'm gonna learn how to fly--high!

I feel it comin' together
People will see me and cry. Fame!
I'm gonna make it to heaven
Light up the sky like a flame. Fame!
I'm gonna live forever
Baby, remember my name
Remember, remember, remember, remember,
Remember, remember, remember, remember.

Baby, hold me tight
'Cause you can make it right.
You can shoot me straight to the top
Give me love and take all I got to give

Baby, I'll be tough
Too much is not enough, no
I can ride your heart 'till it breaks.
Ooh, I got what it takes.

FAME
I'm gonna live forever
I'm gonna learn how to fly--high!

I feel it comin' together
People will see me and cry. Fame!
I'm gonna make it to heaven
Light up the sky like a flame. Fame!
I'm gonna live forever
Baby, remember my name
Remember, remember, remember, remember,
Remember, remember, remember, remember.

hope you get your fame back,

PS
+be careful when doing this kind of actions ...

With Comment like this do not be surprised if they totally ignore you.

Achievements and there for fame came from what I understood in game things.

your website is more of a service so maybe that is why they moved it

Sorry but making a website isn't an Entropia achievement. If you want fame for achievement in Entropia, post unlocked skills or everything related to an "achievement", you can get fame by posting globs, hof, discoveries too ...

The Hall of Fame forum and its subforums (including the the Achievements subforum) are for accomplishments and achivements within Entropia Universe. Building a website does not qualify as an in-game achievement, which is why the thread was moved.

Let's sing it!

...remember, remember, remember,
Remember, remember, remember, remember...

...remember, remember, remember...FAME!!! :yay:

i'm sure i've left my applepie somewhere on EF but since someone moved it i can't find it anymore
so please Mods bring back my applepie ! ;)

if this is the case then the moderator had to move the topic to the respective section the moment I opened it [or within couple of days max] ... with proper explanation it would not be a problem at all with me

but the topic was there for more than 2 weeks and was only moved after the rearrangement THUS causing the damage for me

if the topic will stay where it is now, I still request my earned fame back ...

if this is the case then the moderator had to move the topic to the respective section the moment I opened it [or within couple of days max] ... with proper explanation it would not be a problem at all with me

but the topic was there for more than 2 weeks and was only moved after the rearrangement THUS causing the damage for me

if the topic will stay where it is now, I still request my earned fame back ...

Entropia Forum is an extremely active forum, with a volunteer staff of moderators which cannot be expected to review each and every thread posted. If a thread is noticed to have been posted in the wrong forum (even a week or two later), it will be moved without notice. Since the fame 'earned' by your thread should never have been acquired in the first place, there will be no 'refund'.

If you would like to earn forum fame, you should post threads of in-game accomplishments like every other member.

sure I understand the rules ...

but Im also sure that if someone is volunteering to perform certain functions - like moderators, they MUST perform adequately ...

but Im also sure that if someone is volunteering to perform certain functions - like moderators, they MUST perform adequately ...

The perform more than adequately.

The perform more than adequately.

Agreed.

I just remembered the thread you are referring to Tiger, it had no business staying there.

I also congratulate you for the service.. I'm afraid that it's just no the same kind of "gratz" you were looking for ;)

Aaaah Fame! It's over-rated, everyone knows your name, you get to live forever, shine like a star, and have to wear sunglasses like ALL THE TIME!

What am I talking about? It's awesome, giev him back his fame!

Jamhot

My personal beer drinking achievement was also moved for no reason atall.....can't understand it.. it was sooo totally relevant to entropia

:rolleyes:

joking btw.

Then perhaps you should help them to perform adequately by posting in the right place :)

Grow up! and when you realize what pathetic your request is post again, I promise I'll give you some fame then :rolleyes:

Back