My account has been locked!!!

Lycan

Provider
Society
TheGreatPretenders
Anselmo Lycan Batista
Hello all, the only thing that i tought that never will apend with my account just apend!!! Locked account, i didn't do nothing to this, really don't have idea why this apend, send a support to MA asking why, but i want to know if this apend to other mates and if they had the account back or what apend after that? Please if you had your account locked say what apend with you!!
I'm really sad atm :(, i'm not depositing at some time but i survived selling some skills and i'm a little addicted!! This could be the end of my entropian life i'm not in the mood of make other account, if they locked me forever i will not play again:eek:!!!!

Lycan

Hello all, the only thing that i tought that never will apend with my account just apend!!! Locked account, i didn't do nothing to this, really don't have idea why this apend, send a support to MA asking why, but i want to know if this apend to other mates and if they had the account back or what apend after that? Please if you had your account locked say what apend with you!!
I'm really sad atm :(, i'm not depositing at some time but i survived selling some skills and i'm a little addicted!! This could be the end of my entropian life i'm not in the mood of make other account, if they locked me forever i will not play again:eek:!!!!

Lycan

weird? Did you get an email? Do you remember if you have herrased anyone in game who might have "turned you in"? Or talked bad about any of the MA staff in public etc.??

So sorry to hear that, maybe it was just an accident and it will be restored soon.

Your soc name sounds familiar.

You can get banned for bad mouthing MA staff?

I hope Lootius isnt counted as MA staff, cus... then i might have a problem :(

have you bin using autoclickers marco's ?
did you tried to scam someone ?
Have you bin trying to exploid a bug ?

My geuss is it doesnt happend because of nothing

At least one other person in your society is a known scammer. Are you sure you haven't done anything against the EULA?

Hi again, thx all for the replys.
Bad mouthing MA maybe cos sometimes i'm really ungry and could say someting bad about the game, but i cant remember anything that could lock account!!!
Not using autoclickers, i'm hunting all the time.
Not scam anyone, i have been scam once but never say anything about since it was for a small amount...lol
Never exploit a bug, once i send a support about one spot in eudoria that the atroxs been stuck and a guy could kill it but in next VU they put that stuff of the mob could be damaged or sweated in that condition.
My soc. is really big and i only know 4 or 5 portuguese people that i really trust and never had any problem, but if it has a scammer i didn't know nothing about i will look in forum the name of him to be aware if i ever play again!!!

Thx all for the support

Lycan

I've heard some rumours about your soc(mates) being (connected to) scammers. MA could be investigating this. Contact support is the thing to do.

if someone has accused you of something MA tend to lock 1st and investigate after.

Hi again, this time MA was quick to anser and they are investigate about scam and they asked for my ID :confused:, so i'm sure that i get back to this universe soon cos i dont have nothing to hide or to be shamed off, all my data is correct in my subcription and i never try to scam nobody. At least they are talking with me about the reason, that is what i has afraid off, that i asked why and they never say nothing!!!

Lycan

Hi again, this time MA was quick to anser and they are investigate about scam and they asked for my ID :confused:, so i'm sure that i get back to this universe soon cos i dont have nothing to hide or to be shamed off, all my data is correct in my subcription and i never try to scam nobody. At least they are talking with me about the reason, that is what i has afraid off, that i asked why and they never say nothing!!!

Lycan

Ok, thanks for letting us know, Lycan. I hope they are finally investigating this scammer and will take decisive action. I also hope all the innocent parties will be exonerated quickly!

It's great to see examples of MA actually looking into reports, but unfortunate when it affects innocents.

I know english isnt your first language but i thought i should correct a few things

ungry= Angry
apend= Happened

cheers

morbidx (stiffling a chuckle)

as long as he doesnt start talking

trouble and strife......wife
bin lids .....kids
apple and pears.... stairs

then im ok :D

morbidx (continuing to chuckle)

I hope they are finally investigating this scammer and will take decisive action. I also hope all the innocent parties will be exonerated quickly!

Totally agree, here's hoping..;)

have you bin using autoclickers marco's ?

Using autoclicking Marco's :) ... hehe that is the best typo in years :)
+rep for making me laugh :)

on topic, if you did nothing wrong I'm sure you'll be back soon ;)

been reading another thread related to this.

And i seem to get the idea that MA is asking all investigated parties for their PERSONAL ID eg drivign licence or passport.

Obv those who dont/"cant" respond and are suspected of multiple accounts and scammign accounts will most likely end with a deletion and their assets liquidised into the loot pool.

MA dont lock accounts and ask for ID without good reason.....

MEthinks MA have linked your account to other accounts VIA IP address, hence why they want your ID..... and fi someones stupid enough to send their ID in for more than 1 account they theyll get a ban and deletion for EULA breach?

keep in mind there are about 180 people in this soc...

the TheGreatPretenders have more then 180 players , their soc boss cant watch all .

the TheGreatPretenders have more then 180 players , their soc boss cant watch all .

then they probably shouldn't have 180 members, if the boss of the society and it's founders will allow scamming to run rampant in it's ranks just cause "well, they can't be bothered to watch all."

we had a side-ways scammer infiltrate our ranks and we dealt with that quickly and without prejudice.

then they probably shouldn't have 180 members, if the boss of the society and it's founders will allow scamming to run rampant in it's ranks just cause "well, they can't be bothered to watch all."

we had a side-ways scammer infiltrate our ranks and we dealt with that quickly and without prejudice.

Same here. Find it then kill it. Just like any other rodent or pest.

Happy they are finally taking steps to clean out that group. Just posted another msg today urging players to send MA another support concerning the 2 towere winning scammer. Didn't give it a high chance of success but apparently i misjudged MA in this instance. My apologies.

Now get them scammers and let them innocents walk..

also keep in mind the soc boss is one that is accused of scamming... :rolleyes:

I dont know anybody from that soc . my point is that big socs that take everybody in cant really check all their soc members if there scammers .
but if somebody reports a scammer to soc boss he haves to take actions

Urso

MA does not email an account holder when placing a lock on the account... at least in the one instance I am familiar with on an up-close and personal level.

Try sending in a support ticket. if you are unable to log in on the web page to do so, try writing support@mindark.com directly and enquire to the status of your account, and if it is locked, why.

Good luck!

This is all my supports send to MA and now i'm waiting to see what they will do!!

29 Aug 2007 You wrote:
Hello, my account has been locked, please give me some info about why this append. This must be a bad joke, like this universe nowadays!!!

Lycan

29 Aug 2007 Entropia Support:
Hi,
We have received scamming reports involving your avatar and therefore your account has been locked. In order for us to unlock your account again, you need to send us an ATTESTED copy of your passport or other valid photo ID. Such verified copies can be obtained from the issuer of the document or from a notary public.

Please send the copy by regular mail to the following address:

????????
????????
????????
????????

Regards,
Entropia Support

29 Aug 2007 You wrote:
Ok then, i will send my id to you, could be from fax or must be a letter?
When you say valid foto id could be my id card, i'm from portugal and dont have passport we use an id card so is that you want me to send, right?
Here in Portugal we only use passport when we trip out of Europe, has i never stay out of Europe, never take a passport.
Sorry about what i say in last submit about the joke, but i was angry, sorry. Try to be fast cos i never try to scam nobody and feel unfair. I'm glad you reply so quick.

Thanks
Lycan

30 Aug 2007 Entropia Support:
Hi,

Yes, your ID card will be just fine, as long as it has a photo and your date of birth on it. Don't forget that it has to be attested, i.e. a notary public or an official from the issuers of the ID card has to verify that the copy is unaltered and sign it.

We need you to send it with regular mail, fax copies are usually of too bad quality.

Regards,
Entropia Support.

30 Aug 2007 You wrote:
Ok i'll send it soon as i go to notary, but i'm asking me all the time, why you lock me!! I dont have almost nothing of value, not items not skill since i have sold it out to continue playing, i had two babys last year and after that, as you could understand my money start to be less and i had to stop depositing for some time, but i payed with the skills that i have won with a lot of work to play till today, i still cant understand where could i scam anyone, i didn't trade nothing of value for months i dont have peds only about 150peds and use opalo and tt fap to hunt and has gnome to protect myself from the mobs!!!! Now could you please tell me why my easy to control avatar are locked??!! This all situation only aware me to never deposit any money again in your universe, becouse i will deposit some money in future, i'm a manager of an company IRL, i have 28 years old and maried at 2 years and i'm in the starting of my life is normal that i had some dificulty to have money for gamble, but more some time i will have it and this situation will for sure count a lot when i think in deposit again, i have afraid of deposit some money to have fun in your universe, of corse i dont think that is a free game, but if you are doing this becouse i'm not depositing for some time, why you dont change this issue for a payed game like others that have fee for month. I cant understand why this ID asking if you could check my acount, but ok i'll send it and wait to see if you unlock my account, but like i said before maybe i'll never feel safe to deposit my money in your universe, maybe i'll chose other game that give me other garantee of not been acused for some kind of robery like you do it with me.

Regards

Anselmo Batista

why you dont change this issue for a payed game like others that have fee for month.

:eek:, never say that again.
If it happen, I'm out for sure and I'm sure a lot of Entropians will do the same.
I never paid montly fee for game and I will never do that.
I have enough of real life who take my money montly and weekly.

Attested copies?? Letter from the issuer?

Yeah I bet the UK Passport office would write a letter for me, or the DVLA ....that's the daftest thing I have ever heard.

Even the UK Passport office don't require that for issue of a document, the forms can be witnessed by many different types of people who know you for the required period of time. Once you have that document it is ID enough.

No-one EVER needs that kind of thing, not banks, not courts, no-one online at all. Sending ID like this to people who don't need it and who you don't know is foolhardy.

This may be some normal procedure in Sweden or somewhere, but in the UK it's unheard of and very difficult and/or cost a fair bit I bet too.

t

same happened to me..not in a soc not on a team just got a gun..never even talked on the game...im so upset....:(:(:(

I love how you say youll comply then try to worm out fo sending it.... and its funny all these locked people suddenly appearing in thie thread with 1 post, this being their first.

Own up man youve been caught multi-ing and scamming

MA dont lock peoples account for fun they lock them cos you and your other alias's with 1 post have been scamming / multi accounting.

Back