Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

Status
the new name is: Fortuna Orbital Mining Asteroid

no way

sry Foma, :) brain still hurts from first round ,,, big GRATZ TO WINNER!!!!!!!:yay:

Looks like "Fortuna Pandora: Orbital Fomalhaut Capital " wins.

...and now for a brief intermission...

Last edited:
Gratz to winner

However if I ever win the lotto I am so buying the other half of that astroid, and naming every dome after one of my suggestions, :)

The name is F.O.M.A. :)

the new name is: Fundora

LOL I dont believe it I won 20 pedsies woooo hooo im rich yay! But how to collect?:scratch2:

gratz to winners.

New name is: Prospectors Valhalla

Last edited:
the new name is:

(Club) Ace of Space

:)

the new name is:

Fomalhaut – Fortuna’s and Pandora’s Orbital Capital

(Fomalhaut F.A.P.O.C. or Fomalhaut F.P.O.C.)

:yay: :yay: :yay:

name

The new name is : Calypso Velodrome Asteroid

Club Nameless Domes

for we are used to that CND so much...

Sladers awesome name ideas

Names
1.The new name is: (C)LF-(Club) Live4ever
My favourite:yay:

2.EDS -El dorado Station
The more sofisticated option http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Dorado :wise::wise::wise:

3. AS-Aurea Station
Acording to google translate its latin for "the golden station".

Some other options
TIS- The Intergalactic Station
CSS- Calypso Space Station
5. EUISS- Entropia Universe´s Intergalactic space station

Well thats it for me nice competition btw!

Last edited:
Capital Of Mythology Orbital

C.O.M.O

:scratch2:

Names
1.The new name is: (C)LF-(Club) Live4ever
My favourite:yay:

Too late for new entries. The winner will be announced when... I dunno. Pesok?

In reality though, would pesok pass on a name he liked more for his 3 Million PED asteroid just because the contest was declared to be over? :laugh:

In reality though, would pesok pass on a name he liked more for his 3 Million PED asteroid just because the contest was declared to be over? :laugh:

I'm sure he has more integrity than some folks involved in planet partnering.

I'm sure he has more integrity than some folks involved in planet partnering.

I did not mean what I said in a negative way. He could provide compensation however he felt was right, even if he had to spend a few more PED. I'm just saying that the name of the asteroid is probably a bit more important than this contest. ;)

There seems to be a misunderstanding.

Nowhere has it been said that the asteroid will be named after one or a combination of suggestions coming from this contest.

Choosing such a crucial name is helluva task. As I understand it, Pesok had come to a point where he’d liked to have some input and outward perspective. Also, he wanted to connect with the community as well as a player and as the new (and deservedly proud) main owner of this special place in Entropia, the former Club NeverDie.

So he created this brainpool––which certainly turned out to be much larger than expected––to help him along in his decision process and at the same time to celebrate his acquisition with a whopping 5,000 PED event. :yay:

The rules state clearly that Pesok will choose the new asteroid name purely after his liking and what he thinks to fit. Should he choose one name that be exactly proposed in the event, that proposer would be rewarded with the grand prize of 5,000 PED. Otherwise, Pesok announced to reward proposers who helped the naming process along with prizes that would reflect the respective impact on the naming process and how enthusiastic he’d be at the time about these proposals.

The naming is clearly open up until the last minute. Ofc, there must be some kind of deadline to be met. (You couldn’t postpone to name your kids until they’ll be age twelve, after all... :laugh: »The-Asteroid-Formerly-Known-As-Club-NeverDie-And-To-Be-Renamed-In-Some-Distant-Future« doesn’t cut it either.)

If Pesok has a last-minute change of heart, he can act upon it. This has nothing to do with the event, as I understand it. The naming really is a major decision––and solely his to make, in the way he wants to.

Last edited:
Hey Pesok, just a quick note, you can change your settings to display 50 posts per page, so you have less pages to look through. :D

Lol he hasnt chosen a name yet, its all a trick to let us choose the name out of all the existing names :)

ok on serios note my guess not reading any of the posts and just taking the "xxxx" names from the second post

The new name is: Orbital Fomalhaut Capital Fortuna (OFCF)

Or any mixture of those words

"Medusas Feet" ; not so original but if he also buys Medusas Head ... :ahh:

Status
Back