Need help in finding Louise Lollan Rosengren

Status
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I hope this scum gets whats coming to him!!

maybe my EFD can help you pay him back and maybe others can do the same.

gl to both yourself and white.

ranpha - just made a donation to you in the amount of 5193.24 EFD. Hopefully you can convert this in some way and have it help pay back WhiteDot. I was saving for something else, but some things are just more important.

I have to say... I can't stand to see something like this happen to anyone, but I am always amazed at the way the community pulls together and helps someone get through a problem.

To WhiteDot: You went above and beyond what anyone could have ever expected someone to do. You are a true class act. +rep on the way from me, though it hardly seems enough.

This just seems sad to me, to reward the person that took your fap.

Im sure he thought he was doing the right thing, but ranpha did you ask him to buy it back?

No i did not and No white didnt ask me to pay him back. I found this just the right thing to do. I care about the item not the money

Have all my EFD to help the fund to pay white (Sorry I am on RT so can not help with peds) :)

Donation
Given ranpha To help get peds for White 3,768.00

Have all my EFD to help the fund to pay white (Sorry I am on RT so can not help with peds) :)

Donation
Given ranpha To help get peds for White 3,768.00

thanks

it is the thought that counts Drutoo. This community has really supported me in this.

Glad you got your fap back but it is going to suck now when your account gets locked also the person that bought the fap back for you, the person that sold it to him and the orginal person that you traded to in the first place. Also everyone else that he bought things from with the peds he used or any that were exchanged in this whole event. That could take weeks or maybe even longer until everything gets switched back to the hands they all orgianly belonged.

This might sound crazy but remember a year or two ago when liek 20+ people that just bought a few things off acution and they all got locked. That was a little diffrent as someone was trying to steal money from a card company or something like that bought a bunch of stuff exhanged hands with it all and tossed it all on auction. It is still possible.

Anyway happy that you got your fap back even though you had to pay a little for it. I just hope all this stuff above does not happen to you.

Glad you got your fap back but it is going to suck now when your account gets locked also the person that bought the fap back for you, the person that sold it to him and the orginal person that you traded to in the first place. Also everyone else that he bought things from with the peds he used or any that were exchanged in this whole event. That could take weeks or maybe even longer until everything gets switched back to the hands they all orgianly belonged.

This might sound crazy but remember a year or two ago when liek 20+ people that just bought a few things off acution and they all got locked. That was a little diffrent as someone was trying to steal money from a card company or something like that bought a bunch of stuff exhanged hands with it all and tossed it all on auction. It is still possible.

Anyway happy that you got your fap back even though you had to pay a little for it. I just hope all this stuff above does not happen to you.

Told support of it and this was their respons on white
I am however happy to hear that the Calypso community holds such helpful people!

So i wouldnt be afraid of that

Ill give 10 ped to white to ease his pain

Lollan returned all the peds and theirfor am closing this this thread

gj Lollan - even though you tried to steal it, lied your ass off - then basically extorted money for the stolen item to be returned to it's rightful owner ... at least you realized it was wrong and 'fixed' it in the end. :rolleyes: :thumbup:

glad to hear a happy ending, Ranpha and WhiteDot ... but as Burnsey said on one of these threads - 'don't negotiate with terrorists.'

Dear Louise

In your greed and stupidty you have not only turned most of the community against you, but have most probably brought upon yourself some serious legal problems. Faye i am sure will press fully ahead with legal recourse and will bring upon you many problems over the next few months..

So in your actions not only will EU become almost unplayable from griefers, but also a probable ban, and possible legal action.

I just read that peds have been returned, but this will i'm sure haunt you ingame forever.

Well done for being top of the dumb pile.... and for righting things (although under duress).

Dibbler

PS - Glad you have your fap back faye :)

Last edited:
Community power ftw! Nice to hear that you got your fap back and that Lollan finally realized the right thing to do. :)

Community power ftw! Nice to hear that you got your fap back and that Lollan finally realized the right thing to do. :)

You do realize the stealer was paid 3,500ped for the fap?

You do realize the stealer was paid 3,500ped for the fap?

from Faye's comment above, and the amicable conversation I've just seen at PA between Faye, Lollan, and White Dot, Lollan must have returned the 3500 Ped.

For info, she is Lvl 46, Remarkable Laser Sniper, so not the sort of player one would expect to get into this situation.

grats all involved

Now, if you go into the woods after midnight, you will see the animals kneeling in a ring. The dogs will bark, the donkeys will bray, the pigs will squeal. But the cattle--those thick-tongued beasts--will, for that one moment of the year, speak the most exquisite words of praise.

Good to see you have your fap back Faye.
I am sure you think twice now before pressing the confirm button now ;)

Big +rep for White Dot :yay:

Nice it all worked out in the end :yay:

might consider updating the first post that its back :)

:yay: Glad to hear the drama is over! Does this mean I get my EFD back...:laugh: Just joking. Keep it and put it to good use or pass it along to White.

Fantastic news it has all worked out. :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Glad to hear you got your FAP back without being out of pocket.

Of course we would have got to this point so much more easily if Lollan had just not run off with it in the first place.

this thread would be hilarious if now ranpha refusd to pay back white :D

yes i love drama when huffin' the grass and chasin' the dragon

Status
Back