New Community Manager

Status
I just hope she read her messages and answer it once in a wile...

• urbandictionary is NO source of information, by no means - try a regular dictionairy and you will see there is no such word.
  • the sad smiley after your little "joke" makes it hard to believe you made a light-hearted, sympathetic joke...
  • and even if it was really meant in jest: such a reaction on the addressed topic is pretty tasteless imo - it seems you have forgotted how bad loots can be at times, and how frustrating that was (or still is for others)...

:rolleyes:

Forgotted isnt a word either o grammar nazi...:rolleyes: "Forgotten"

I hope some of the posts lately are jokes... If not, some people need to visit the internets more often.

Yeah a lot of ppl need to be much more lighthearted.

Personally I do like to visit http://icanhascheezburger.com/ now and then, some of the lolcats are funny, if having a bit of fun sometimes is stupid, then I prefer to be stupid like that.

• urbandictionary is NO source of information, by no means - try a regular dictionairy and you will see there is no such word.
  • the sad smiley after your little "joke" makes it hard to believe you made a light-hearted, sympathetic joke...
  • and even if it was really meant in jest: such a reaction on the addressed topic is pretty tasteless imo - it seems you have forgotted how bad loots can be at times, and how frustrating that was (or still is for others)...

:rolleyes:

You need to be more nerdy or spend more time on the net, if you where you would understand what hanne said :)

Why my loot so bad??? ANSWER ME!! NOW !!!!!

I eated it. :(

...simple past of "to eat" is "ate" - like in "I ate your loot" - when you fancy making fun of others concerns, at least make an effort and use correct grammar...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=eated http://farm1.static.flickr.com/119/299000164_4d7398dbf6.jpg ;) A joke. Handle with care. You know very very well I dont have anything to do with loot and so does Chery

I believe wizzszz got pwned.

Making silly jokes about sensible topics like the shitty loot, one of the factors that have killed the fun in EU for years, from an FPC official moreover... is tasteless - it's like calling toyota because your car has broken brakes and instead of expressing their concerns and trying to help you they make jokes about car accidents...

Apparently some of you fail to see that, just because skam was once part of the community, and friends with some of us, but seriously, professionalism is something entirely different, and if is frowned upon to critizise an FPC official now, just because she was once member of the community... well, then FPC hired the right person to make us shut up.

We'll find out where things head when noone can be called out anymore, noone is responsible anymore... but hey, who am i trying to fool here, such happy customers don't need anyone to take care of problems...

Making silly jokes about sensible topics like the shitty loot, one of the factors that have killed the fun in EU for years, from an FPC official moreover... is tasteless - it's like calling toyota because your car has broken brakes and instead of expressing their concerns and trying to help you they make jokes about car accidents...

Political and other correctness in jokes is for me more frowned upon, then making criticism on a FPC employee.
If a laugh can soften the blow of a bad loot...then please give me one!
I myself found it a nice joke and I think Hanne made magically appear a smile on the faces of many readers.
If you're such a sour puss that you can't laugh with those things, then maybe you better not play this game....because you'll feel bad 99.999% of the time.
Also the comparison between toyota people making jokes about car accidents doesn't fly.
Cars ARE Toyota's product...but we all know the loot system IS NOT FPC's product. Getting the same joke of an MA official, would indeed be something different...but still I would laugh with it.

Apparently some of you fail to see that, just because skam was once part of the community, and friends with some of us, but seriously, professionalism is something entirely different, and if is frowned upon to critizise an FPC official now, just because she was once member of the community... well, then FPC hired the right person to make us shut up.

We'll find out where thinbsurdgs head when noone can be called out anymore, noone is responsible anymore... but hey, who am i trying to fool here, such happy customers don't need anyone to take care of problems...

Sure...try to get down on the community...just because you lack a sense of humor.
Well, if we all are such happy customers, and you're the only disgruntled one (apparently)...then I think you're not in the right place, are you?
I mean, if we ALL like it this much...you must be wrong.

absurd answer to absurd post

You completely failed at understanding.

1) Chery Lady was joking already
2) Hanne made a really good jest as reply, which a lot of people enjoyed
3) A community manager is not here to be called out on, but to interact with
4) Your postings are a lot less fun to read than Hannes posts right now
5) If Hanne stops posting here it will be because people like you make the environment unbearably unfriendly

I stand by the -rep and suggest that you stop acting so hard-headed, or maybe you prefer to read all news by our bot Bertha?

To be even more clear, interaction on a friendly level requires mutual respect and I have the strong impression you don't even try to respect Hanne as person, but totally reduce her to her function.
Probably you even believe that this is the right thing to do,
but bear in mind that in a forum persons do the communication.
So if everyone stops treating Hanne as a person there won't be a point for her to participate in the forum.

I can't explain it better and hope you do at least understand my point of view a bit now.

Uhh.... FPC does not deal with loot and does not have a word in it. The joke in context was funny and proper and you are going to be pretty much alone in this. Its a MA matter despite people writing to Hanne about it.

So its more like calling ford service about missing parts in your newly bought toyota and getting "yup, we stole them" as an answer :p

Sure...try to get down on the community...just because you lack a sense of humor.
Well, if we all are such happy customers, and you're the only disgruntled one (apparently)...then I think you're not in the right place, are you?

absurd answer to absurd post

this topic is not about wizzszz, so give him a break .
you don't have the prove that he doesn't have sense of humour and what he said now until now on the subject is his opinion .
now , about "I mean, if we ALL like it this much...you must be wrong. "
not ALL like it for example i didn't .
in my eyes MA/FPC are the Gods of this game .
in my opinion God doesn't have the sense of humour and so should be .
imagine a joke of God made on you . i bet you wouldn't laugh your ass out , but others would be rolling on the floor . would you like that ?
i am afraid of the day God would make a joke because might have epic proportions and affect a lot of people . and some times we are angry on God ( MA/FPC ) (some times with good reason , some times without one) but that doesn't mean we must get a joke for our pain
some people on this forum end their post with " j/k " so somebody less "skilled " in detecting a joke would understand the right meaning of post .
maybe this would be a good idea for future joke , if any .
now you may say i don't have the sense of humour either .jokes about cash are a bit delicate specialy when YOUR money are subject of the joke .
now to show you i have the sense of humour and can detect a joke
here is a quote :

Too the wonderful lovely intelligent staff at MA - I'll take op's loot.

well that was really funny ! :laugh:
still i don't know if the OP (Chopper ) found it as funny as i did even if i DO belive that posts on EF.com don't affect someones gameplay , as Marco once assured us .

now i think it would be time to end discussions about Hanne's joke and let her do the job for what she is employed .

@ Hanne : welcome back !

If you're such a sour puss that you can't laugh with those things, then maybe you better not play this game....because you'll feel bad 99.999% of the time.

That from someone who just started playing is... nothing short of impertinent.

Actually, i enjoy playing a lot, what brings me down is the constant complaints from other players who feel robbed, betrayed and scammed - the loot system is maybe the worst choice when you want to make a joke.

but we all know the loot system IS NOT FPC's product. Getting the same joke of an MA official, would indeed be something different...but still I would laugh with it.

Lol, once again - FPC is a 100% subsidiary of MA, and the split was made ... dunno, a year ago? Is it two years already? Still, shortly...
This still means every FPC employee is working for MA, directly or indirectly:

The "shifting resposibilities" thingie cultured here blurs even more who did what - not a single official feels responsible for the bad things ingame anymore...

Yeah, i must lack sense of humour - how many of my posts have you read to come up with such a judgement?
ALL happy customers, ALL like it this much - dude, you suffer from the same problems as many, you confuse your own point of view with the PoV of the majority... and you even see this (highly egocentric view) as a "proof" that i must be wrong... :banghead:

Are you maybe BMWs brother?

So its more like calling ford service about missing parts in your newly bought toyota and getting "yup, we stole them" as an answer :p

Yeah, that must be damn funny when you just had a car accident in which half your family got badly injured - if one of my employees would make such a joke, i'd fire him/her in a split second.

So if everyone stops treating Hanne as a person there won't be a point for her to participate in the forum.

This line doesn't make sense at all - you cannot separate "Hanne" from her job, and especially, she cannot separate herself from her job, especially when she posts under an "FPC Official" account here - if she makes tasteless jokes about loot on your private party, where she was invited as herself and not her "FPC functional ego" this would be different.

I can't explain it better and hope you do at least understand my point of view a bit now.

Handing out negreps is for sure the right way to make someone listen to your PoV, Mr. "mild"... :rolleyes:

However, i haven't been posting here on EF for a while, but seeing the fanbois and buttkissers are still around, trying to suppress every "negative" opinion, feels... oddly familiar - some things never change...
(This does NOT go out to everyone ofc - you know who you are...)

Last edited:
Yeah, that must be damn funny when you just had a car accident in which half your family got badly injured - if one of my employees would make such a joke, i'd fire him/her in a split second.

These things are not comparable. You are not really helping your case, you know.

in my opinion God doesn't have the sense of humour and so should be .
imagine a joke of God made on you . i bet you wouldn't laugh your ass out , but others would be rolling on the floor .

Sadly enough, God loves to play jokes on me. Good I have such sense of humor that I can see the funny thing in everything bad that ever happened to me ;)

That from someone who just started playing is... nothing short of impertinent.

You say I judge too fast, but you judge by my EF account, which clearly is heavily inaccurate. Do I play less long than you, yeah, sure.
But..."Account Created 2008-07-21" is not exactly a new player.
I know well enough how things go around here, and in my opinion those loot jokes, make the load less heavy to bear.

As the rest concerns...I'm not even going into that, cause we got far enough from topic already. thank you very much

These things are not comparable. You are not really helping your case, you know.

They arent?

See, you fall for the same damn trick as the other guy (Joske?) - you have signed up on EF Feb. 2010... so let's pretend you are unaware of the problems the bad loot is causing...

Do you know how many good friends and old soc mates have quit over the shitty loots?
Do you know how many hours i have spent listening to stories of incredibly bad loots, of people who spent 1000s of $ in this game, who just felt (and still feel) robbed by MA/FPC/whoever get paids from our lost PEDs...
Do you?

And our beloved Hanne, taken from within the community, PERFECTLY KNOWING about this just feels like joking over such a sensile topic...
that's tasteless, i can just repeat myself here.

Dude, if you start playing, loots are still (somewhat) ok - but loots become gradually worse with every profession level you gain (well, not "worse" per se, but the low become lower and the highs become higer - and, the dry streaks become WAY longer), so, do you really think one of the proverbial "3-month noobs" should tell me how bad the effects of loots are?

Your post is an epic fail, please try again.

Last edited:
They arent?

See, you fall for the same damn trick as the other guy (Joske?) - you have signed up on EF Feb. 2010... so let's pretend you are unaware of the problems the bad loot is causing...

That does not say a shit, I can sign up at forums even today and i will be posting WAY BETTER INFO about game and EVERYTHING than you with your stupid longevity here :)

That does not say a shit, I can sign up at forums even today and i will be posting WAY BETTER INFO about game and EVERYTHING than you with your stupid longevity here :)

Yeah, f**k longevity - this is nothing that would back up my claims, and somehow everytime it is mentioned, everyone with a lower longevity feels offended - search my posts, i have suggested to remove the longevity/activity meters long ago... so please do not reduce what i post to a higher longevity.

But, some of us have been around before the loot nerf, and some of us have seen more people quit than others (simply because of their "longevity", albeit ingame) - trust me, if you haven't yet, you will eventually get there.

:silly2:

WAY better info and everything... forgive me, i'm old... and i am still in the top 10 of contributors list on entropedia... i have earned the right to post something useless every now and then... don't you think? ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, f**k longevity - this is nothing that would back up my claims, and somehow everytime it is mentioned, everyone with a lower longevity feels offended - search my posts, i have suggested to remove the longevity/activity meters long ago... so please do not reduce what i post to a higher longevity.

But, some of us have been around before the loot nerf, and some of us have seen more people quit than others (simply because of their "longevity", albeit ingame) - trust me, if you haven't yet, you will eventually get there.

:silly2:

WAY better info and everything... forgive me, i'm old... and i am still in the top 10 of contributors list on entropedia... i have earned the right to post something useless every now and then... don't you think? ;)

i do, just what u say is not so true as it sounds in your head.

I play the game since '05 just like u i guess, my ava in game and here are new ones, and that doesnt say anything about my knowlage

i do, just what u say is not so true as it sounds in your head.

I play the game since '05 just like u i guess, my ava in game and here are new ones, and that doesnt say anything about my knowlage

Yes, and?
I didn't sign up here right away, too - and there are tons of people starting before me, didn't log in for 5 years, are back now - they don't know anything about EU, yet have a full longevity bar.

You give the longevity bar way too much weight, really - all i said is that someone new to the game has not experienced the same problems as someone playing for years - i guess you will not dispute that.

Then i said that this probably applies to some here who think "jokes about bad loots from an MA/FPC official" are dea funny - again, i reckon you agree here.

The assumption that this applies to 1 or 2 people posting here should be allowed, as they have no longevity stating otherwise.

However, i didn't base their lack of experience on lack of longevity here on EF - you made that connection. :eek:

Handing out negreps is for sure the right way to make someone listen to your PoV, Mr. "mild"... :rolleyes:

Mild does not mean I won't state my opinion or even strongly defend it.
As well as within the negrep as within my posting I tried to explain my pov,
but as attacking me is your only reaction it seems you are not interested in a dialog at all.

I am by no means a fanboi stupidly defending anything, if you chose to see me that way this is your decision.
My decision is to put you on ignore from now on... :wave:

I can only hope our community manager doesn't waste time and wage paid by good depositors on reading the pages of BS discussion you generate here wizzszz.

You completely lost me when you called a 'lolcat answer' to an not serious asked question "tasteless" and in the same moment compare it to an situation where people can get injured or die. Talking about tasteless...

Mild does not mean I won't state my opinion or even strongly defend it.
As well as within the negrep as within my posting I tried to explain my pov,
but as attacking me is your only reaction it seems you are not interested in a dialog at all.

Pointing out that you took the "wrong road" to convince someone of your PoV is "wizz is attacking me" now - laughable, i reckon i'll be better off when you stop reading (and commenting on) my posts, really.

And it is pretty obvious who doesn't want to have a dialog when you put someone on ignore... that's pharisaic, at best.

I can only hope our community manager doesn't waste time and wage paid by good depositors on reading the pages of BS discussion you generate here wizzszz....

Oh, so my opinion is worth less than yours now, is that what youre saying?
And, do you think that a non-depositor is not entitled to "waste" the time of FPC staff? (i wonder where you take your knowledge about my depositing habits from... :scratch2:)

Leona, your post is so full of incredible arrogance, you might want to rethink what you wrote - this forum is full of non-depositors, and you just insulted every single one of them (but missed your real target, me, by far...)

You completely lost me when you called a 'lolcat answer' to an not serious asked question "tasteless" and in the same moment compare it to an situation where people can get injured or die. Talking about tasteless...

People die is what you made of it, i never wrote that... Leona, is it possible that you still didn't get over our "little dispute" over ressource borders?

Funny that you show such arrogance here, yet didn't have the guts to confirm that you were wrong back then... instead you vent your frustration and anger in a totally unrelated thread... that's hypocritical, at best.

Last edited:
Sad how this thread yet again is turning out in a pointless fight.
All because one guy thinks we all have to share his (lack of) sense of humor.

It's impossible to argue about taste, as we all notice here. One likes vanilla the other likes chocolate, let's just keep it at that. Instead of calling each other names and making wild and totally of the charts assumptions and misinterpretations of what someone is writing.
I 've seen things change form here like not even a sack of water could do. One says one thing and the other makes exactly the opposite of it...what are we doing then? Is all sense lost in people and is normal dialogue such a difficult art?
I hope peacefullness can return to the posters minds here and a normal -non-insulting- discussion can be done here. If not, then I'm pulling out (again) until a normal conversation can be done.

I'm not without fault maybe, but at least I know when it's enough. I hope so does everyone else here. ;)

All have an ice-cream and be quiet now :D

Status
Back