New Medium Ranked Soc!!(300k) Looking for founders!!

Status

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
Few days ago I decided to leave Mod dejavu ... in search for new adventures in Entropia. Kinda hard thing to do, but life is never easy. I wanted to see if there are anyone else around in entropia looking for same kind of new adventures. So Im making a public post and trying to put togethet a new society.

<SOCIETY NAME HERE>

What the socety should be about.

-Good English. Even tho we are from all over the world is very important that everyone feels okey with communicating in same language.
-Voice communication. Not a demand but I feel it brings a society closer and makes the hole gaming more fun and isnt it nice to hear the voice of your soc mate cheering you?
-Positive attitude. We all have our ups and downs, but to belive in EU and trust Mindark to make the best out of it.
-Active. We all have different background with different life situations. Some level of activity is required. Be it only online in weekends or what ever works for you.
-Reputation. Be the best, kill the rest.
-Financial Status. You dont have to be rich, I am not, but I wish I was:) You just need to afford playing the game the way you want it.
-Equiptment. When if comes to society specific equiptment that would be something set by the 5 persons found the society. But you should be able to hunt all mobs that Mindark have put on Calypso and space around, small and big. Making your stand in PvP is also issue of great importanse. It will never be a black and white issue.
-Skills. When It comes to specific skill requirements, Im trying to make this soc with a starting point at 250k+ skills. With a wish of all socety members to have the bar at 300k+ in fair amount of time. But its not a black and white issue.
-World Dominance. This should be a society that sticks out in a crowd. Be active in events made by Mindark aswell as Players.
-Primary activity. That would be hunting society. The core of this game is hunting, and that should be the core of society also. But it is allways healty to have a hobby.
-Teleports. You should also have found over 2/3 of the teleports ingame, and outposts.

If you are interested .. in talking more to me you can send me a pm here on EF. But the easyest way to find me is MSN: kimarild@msn.com or Teamspeak: ts.pegossip.com

See you in soc chat :D

Best luck to your new society. ;)

Only problem I have with the post is that ... is there anyone with 250K+ skills and can hunt everything in planet/space doesn't have all TPs. :D

Best luck to your new society. ;)

Only problem I have with the post is that ... is there anyone with 250K+ skills and can hunt everything in planet/space doesn't have all TPs. :D
Yes.

On the other hand this is a free bumb, tho that idea of someone with 250k skills and less than 2/3 of teleports is kinda funny :D

On the other hand this is a free bumb, tho that idea of someone with 250k skills and less than 2/3 of teleports is kinda funny :D

They deserve to have daddy's cc taken off them :D

Also a society with 250k skills minimun would be nowhere near medium ranked ;)

GL with the soc Kimmi :)

They deserve to have daddy's cc taken off them :D

Also a society with 250k skills minimun would be nowhere near medium ranked ;)

GL with the soc Kimmi :)

yeah, I for got write "medium top10 soc" in topic so it looks little funny, and since I cant edit the topic Im kinda just gonna let it be. If it causes alot of problems for many ppl, I could make a new post :p

So... is "SOCIETY NAME HERE" the name of the Soc, Kimmi? That'll be fun to see on your first team global or hof!

Good luck with it!

AG

lol..but the need of having 2/3 of the outposts is way more funny to me :)

Currently 61k skills :(
Dont think i can kill all mobs yet :D

:(

I dont think I have even 100k yet... after almost 3 years in the universe.

Maybe in 10 years then...?

*Wonders if Solaris is nerfed?* :laugh:

I cant help feel abit insulted, but yes I do have over 2/3 of all teleports and outposts.

Me too, maybe I should fill in an application :D

Me too, maybe I should fill in an application :D

hehe... :D

well there isnt realy any society made yet...
I was hoping to have around 5ppl before rules and names where set.

-Skills. When It comes to specific skill requirements, Im trying to make this soc with a starting point at 250k+ skills. With a wish of all socety members to have the bar at 300k+ in fair amount of time. But its not a black and white issue.

Maybe he means 250K total skills of all the soc members together?

I feel a little bit nerfed too. :D

Good luck with your new soc!

Cheers :beerchug:

Then i have to wait for a year because i only have 205k skills after 1 year and 11 months here but next year it would be over 300k :)

Sounds like you're trying to create ViaD, Kimmy ;)
Erhm... Except for the 250k+ skill requirement ofc.

Btw, if you mean solo killing all kinds of mobs without dying, then you have an implicit requirement for uber armor as well. (Possibly several sets needed to handle all kinds of mobs)

Anyway... Sounds like a nice soc.
Good luck with it. :)

GL with the soc probably a top 5 soc if 250-300k average..

Your requirements or suggestions don't really fit together....

Experiences with 250k skills but only 2/3rds of the TPs ?

Able to hunt all mobs but armour not important? Well ...

Anyhow, good luck with your new Soc;)

Your requirements or suggestions don't really fit together....

Experiences with 250k skills but only 2/3rds of the TPs ?

Able to hunt all mobs but armour not important? Well ...

i'm pretty sure several top1 soc members did have 250k skills before having any tps besides PA and were technically able to hunt any mob (due to fap/skills/gun) without any armor at all ;)

gl for the soc :)

No he dont talking about a mid-level soc he want a uber soc....
But i wounder if he has over 250k in skill.:confused:

If I had 250-300k skills why would I joing such a soc, that is the main question a founder should try to answer before even considering making such threads, everything else is just small details.

So kimmi, can you please give one good reason why would a skilled player join your soc, other than helping you to achieve some fame?

I really wish you could understand my point and not just jump in and neg rep me for this post.

Regards,
Sitram

I took away this note.

Last edited:
why leave mod de ja vu and start a soc with the same 'theme'

kinda silly imho

what you want is good people in a soc

'good' isnt measured in how many tp's/skillpoints/peds you have.

well thats my opinion

anyway

still my suggestion lower skill reqs. to 100/150k

and accept miners and non-pkers

should be way easier

gl!

PS: otherwise just join one of the higher skilled socs.

Status
Back