Look what appeared in auction!

Looks awesome!

wow!!!!

Nice nice :yay::yay::yay:

no BO on them BOO!

and most crafted at less than full tt :/

bp ends in 3 days with 20 clicks

lets hope some more bps loot soon

Niiiice :headbang: Bring on the territory wars!

Interesting, I wonder if they can be amped. Nice to finally see a use for heavy ammo too, though I hope we don't start looting it from mobs, my inventory is clogged up enough as it is :)

that range is awesome ! with vehicle that can run more fast then a spider stalker will be fun !!

yes fantastic gz and all that but please if you loot one of these bps have the sense to use res, flying v has several on auction and all but one are very low tt

wheres that face palm icon.......:confused:

Nice.

YAY! For a skill (heavy weapons) actually meaning something.... maybe

JEHU

hehe only thing is you have to shoot in the direction the vehicle is facing, the mounted turret ony turns 180 degrees, so shooting an spider as it chases u is impossible:(

hehe only thing is you have to shoot in the direction the vehicle is facing, the mounted turret ony turns 180 degrees, so shooting an spider as it chases u is impossible:(

to bad :( well i was in third pers view most of the time

No one can use one for 2 days as the seller didnt put a BO in auction! Frustrating!

There's always reverse right? Maybe we could mod the vehicles to have über gearboxes that have 4 reverse gears... ROFLCOPTER.

I saw him HOF those this am when he first got them. Only took him ten minutes from discovery of BP to make the first one, then put both on auction right away. I would have played with it first and given a full report. Darn!

There's also the small issue of vehicle-mounted weapons not doing damage to creatures. :lolup:

Shooting from Vehicle
While positioned in the vehicle gun turret, a gunner can mount a mountable weapon. Shooting with mounted weapons can cause damage to other vehicles and avatars in PvP zones.
Note: Mounted weapons cannot harm creatures.

It seems that PK as we knew it is now dead.

Interesting, I wonder if they can be amped. Nice to finally see a use for heavy ammo too, though I hope we don't start looting it from mobs, my inventory is clogged up enough as it is :)

Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon uses heavy ammo. :D
But uses BLP Sniper Skills. :silly:

Awesome!

Entry level, decent damage. Can't wait till it's easily available. (I wanna give one a test :silly2:)

pretty cool, but seems a bit high damage for sib 0
the other way around, everybody could do some cool pvp stuff with cars :D

There's also the small issue of vehicle-mounted weapons not doing damage to creatures. :lolup:

It seems that PK as we knew it is now dead.

very true... but i like it... because it will drop the values for the (L) stuff with decent damage. So hunters can use those weapons too now. :yay:
Boring to have low dps with (L) all the time....

I'm a bit gutted about that, I thought I'd found the perfect answer to the fappathon that is Leviathan and Fresco hunting!

Anyone really thought that we would be able to whop mobs from cars?

The amount a veichle would have to decay to make up for it would be huge. Also as you people probably noticed, it isn't possible to trap mobs either.

But will be cool in PvP. I already look forward to kick-ass PvP-events with massive decay-prizes :D

Back