and why is this in the Hall Of fame ?

gratz anyway if that helps u lol

disgusting loot window

I love the loot window :D

Though I dont like killing people :)

wtf are you talking about?

F1r3 said:
wtf are you talking about?

I think they are referring to the frame of the loot-window...a bit gory, perhaps...

Frigid said:
I think they are referring to the frame of the loot-window...a bit gory, perhaps...

talking about whole thread, whats the point of this? what is he trying to prove? prove that you can global if the victim is carrying more than 50ped minerals?

muttley said:
testing pvp theories from the no fake thread to see if you can global from a kill and yes you can, all stuff was given back
Someone doubted that you could global from a PvP3 kill? :confused:

Hmm.. Maybe you misunderstood something. I think we all knew that was possible, since it happens almost every day.

I don't know wth this is about nor am i giving Gratz... I'm not even sure if he is saying this is a fake or not...

Overall, don't know wth is going on, and i agree with Fir3.

hooters said:
I don't know wth this is about nor am i giving Gratz... I'm not even sure if he is saying this is a fake or not...

its fake, check socchat

Maybe we should call it staged, since the global looks quite real and so does the picture. :)

there were checking to see what was looted, and if you could global if you looted enough... i.e. they went out, one guy mines and hunts until hes found about 50+ped of stuff, gets killed by socmate, and they see what was looted... :rolleyes:

nice test, dunno if it quallifys for HOF thread, more like a humor or hunting topic :)

Does this mean i can post all my pvp globals here?
Oooh can i plz? :tongue2:

Move this thread, it does not belong here :wise:

Although this thread is perhaps misplaced, both the title and the OP show this is a staged event to test the theories and show it to those of us who aren't big pk'ers.

Move the thread - yes
Useful info for us noobs - yes
Worth bothering to flame the post - no

So can i have the cords and time for your next test.... :)

As stated in the original post and indicated by the thread title, this is nothing more sinister than an innocent test by Muttley and Sally to see for themselves whether it is actually possible to "global" in PvP3.

If only more people would actually bother to properly read postings before they begin to flame. :rolleyes:

Although, I agree that the thread has been mistakenly misplaced in the wrong section.

Good Test

Well I have to say I was carry a lot of rubish ;) , Having read the theroies yesturday we went out to stage an event to see what would happen & if you globalled - also if you got ped for your ammo - or looting from the anti toxic shock pool.

I was carrying a lot of rubish & 4 ped coins - all of these got transferred to muttly- upon checking his loot window he had no further ped coins from killing me- this was one theroey that there was a magic anti toxic fund to pay for ammo in pvp 3 not yet prroven or unprooven.

As we had a well know pker around there we had to call of the experiment as silly to let some one else global off you and have yet to get more conclusive results. However I am prepared to waste 20 ped in anti tox shocks to discover more about this area.

Yes I have read a lot about it - but its not quite as fun ans going and doing it yourself- The mining in this area rocks ;) especially if you go up the valleys. lots of iron ;P

I now know what I can and cant carry in to the area to be safe ;P and am still learning, I have emptied my stuff in to storage so ready to go back there tonight & get killed again ;P may even take some probes to become lootable

Jake Rogue said:
As stated in the original post and indicated by the thread title, this is nothing more sinister than an innocent test by Muttley and Sally to see for themselves whether it is actually possible to "global" in PvP3.

If only more people would actually bother to properly read postings before they begin to flame. :rolleyes:

Although, I agree that the thread has been mistakenly misplaced in the wrong section.

if you read what I said in the first place (before accusing me of not reading the post) then you know i read what he said, which you obviously didnt when you negrepped me? :rolleyes:

I knew what this test was about, thats why i said what i said, i reported it to mods with the "!" sign at the post to move it and they moved it.

btw: now i see that you're from the same soc lol
also: i never flamed him, just questioning the contents of this thread and where it was placed ... (and he never replied either)

Sal said:
However I am prepared to waste 20 ped in anti tox shocks to discover more about this area.

How about this:
You meet me in PvP3 and i give you an answer to ALL your pvp3 questions before i kill you.
That way it will only cost you 1 toxic shot. :laugh:

so far ive chosen not to reply to let a possible debate progress.

the reason it was originally posted in the hall of fame was purely and simply because I was in a hurry, thought where do i put this? essentially its a global so this will do. i regret but a little more thought and i would have put it where it is now but also dont forget the thread i was thinking of "no fake" was in the hall of fame too.

a couple of other things that my screenie shows as well that ive realised afterwards is the trapped mob bug and also a persont to beware of in PVP3, we explained to him what we were doing yet he continued to follow us around and try to join in

please feel free to flame me or -rep me but understand the reason of the post first, it was simply a test that me and sal were doing to understand a couple of scenarios and we will do more testing in the near future too, all results will be posted here.

F1r3 said:
if you read what I said in the first place (before accusing me of not reading the post) then you know i read what he said...

I knew what this test was about...

Really?

So why did you write:

F1r3 said:
talking about whole thread, whats the point of this?

and then later:

F1r3 said:
its fake, check socchat

If you understood "what this test was about" then why were you asking: "whats the point of this?" and then saying "its fake"?

Of course it was staged (or a "fake") as it was merely an experiment. :rolleyes:

F1r3 said:
btw: now i see that you're from the same soc lol

Well, d'oh!

That's why I am qualified to comment on what actually took place.

You're a little slow éh!

I knew what he was trying to test, but why was this thread created? (== whats the point of this thread?)
It's like making a thread with screenshot prove of 1 ped equals 100pecs !
I thought it was generally known (once you know pvp3 is the place you can get looted) that if you carry enough you get a global too

the "Its fake, check socchat" was a reply to the person above who wasnt sure if it was real or not...

->>>

hooters said:

Thats why i said it, not because i came to this conclusion only hours later rofl!

i dunno what you are all complaining about
because of 2 reasons
first
simply because he wanted to state that you can make globals in PvP 3
and it really showed me something i didn't know, that you gain not just the tt of the stuff in ped, you even gain the stuff, so it was at least for me even useful
second
if you dislike this thread so much, why do you keep posting and flaming and complaining, and bump this thread up all the time?

Alice said:
i dunno what you are all complaining about...

if you dislike this thread so much, why do you keep posting and flaming and complaining, and bump this thread up all the time?

I agree 100% Alice.

I merely posted here to defend a society mate from unnecessary (and misinformed) flaming by those who are all too often quick to make assumptions or leap to a conclusion.

I often wonder what their motivations truly are.

My only advice is: Don't feed the trolls.

This could have potentially developed into a very worthwhile and informative thread on the technicalities of looting in the PvP zones.

Ah well, nevermind.

Plz keep this thread on track and eliminate flaming. I understand the purpose of this thread and also that not "all" ppl possess the same knowledge. Therefore, it can be beneficial to some, as all knowledge isn't a given.

Thx! :)

Jake Rogue said:
I merely posted here to defend a society mate from unnecessary (and misinformed) flaming by those who are all too often quick to make assumptions or leap to a conclusion.

You leaped to a conclusion by saying i didnt read the thread while i did and I'm merely defending myself from your conclusions rofl

its alright u dont have to answer this, i wont talk in this thread anymore

F1r3 said:
I thought it was generally known (once you know pvp3 is the place you can get looted) that if you carry enough you get a global too

If this isn't an assumption I don't know what is...

Please take MindStar9's advice, keep this thread on track and eliminate flaming.

Everyone else posting appears to understand the purpose of this thread and realises that you can't assume that all people possess the same knowledge.

F1r3 said:
i wont talk in this thread anymore

Excellent, now perhaps the thread can proceed in some kind of constructive and mature fashion.

:( this was a sad saad think to read when i wake up,im refeering to that arguments here or shall i say flaming i dunno, no wonder it gets war around in the world i say;P.

Well anyway i think its usefull information to me,cause now i finally can get my UBER-ATH up there;P,a coupple of times,actualy.We can actualy let it go around in the soc sometimes;P

Ihaaaa !!!

Cant Wait To See

I am not sure if Hall Of Fame Or ATH will come up. Would be cool if they did.

Although if you have the peds to risk the stratergy Good Luck.

Back