Quest/Missions - A list

Status
I just finished longtooth and was very surprised at the amount of skill gained. I had heard numbers between 50-80ped tt for athletics, and when I finished it I gained 100ped according to skill scanner (7630.42 - 7826.62).
Perhaps there is an additional factor for skill rewards that take the players skill value into account. I have more athletics than the average player, but very little for an uber. So maybe if some of the hardcore hp chippers would chime in we could get some clarity.

I just finished longtooth and was very surprised at the amount of skill gained. I had heard numbers between 50-80ped tt for athletics, and when I finished it I gained 100ped according to skill scanner (7630.42 - 7826.62).
Perhaps there is an additional factor for skill rewards that take the players skill value into account. I have more athletics than the average player, but very little for an uber. So maybe if some of the hardcore hp chippers would chime in we could get some clarity.

i think that you might have got 80 peds, and it is very likely that this particular spot of the skill curve is specially inaccurate in the skill scanner. i'll check it out, but don't discard this possibility.

i think that you might have got 80 peds, and it is very likely that this particular spot of the skill curve is specially inaccurate in the skill scanner. i'll check it out, but don't discard this possibility.

According to: http://www.entropiawiki.com/SkillCalc.aspx its 77.53 TT, so approx 80 ped for Athletics seems also to apply here.

ok, thank you. I thought 50-100ped tt was too big a difference to be attributed to inaccuracy in the scanner. Would it help you to adjust the scanner in this range if I sent some implant numbers?

Multiple people in my society confirm it is 100peds. Some had 4k, some had 6k, some had 8k.

ok, thank you. I thought 50-100ped tt was too big a difference to be attributed to inaccuracy in the scanner. Would it help you to adjust the scanner in this range if I sent some implant numbers?

well, it's more 80-100 because the reward seems to be 50 ped of FA and 80 ped athletics, if i'm not mistaken.

still, i agree, 80-100 is a huge error. usually, the inaccuracies are much much lower. i'll have a closer look at it, and try to fine tune it.

fwiw, my current level in rifle is 7647, and checking a 68.26 TT rifle implant from auct, puts me at 7816. so, it's safe to assume that the reward you got is indeed 80 ped TT.

regarding how to improve the scanner (and the rest of skill tools around), i think that the _only_ feasible way to do it is when an uber chips out a certain skill completely (or a very big part of his skill points), and uses dozens of small chips to do so.

like going from 10k skill points down to 0 (or to 3k-4k) using, say, 100-200 small ESIs, and writes down the skill points before and after extraction of each one.

a nightmare, i know, but there is no other way, in practice.

Last edited:
hi all,

I finished Argo 10k mission yesterday
chose combat reflexes skill
and it went up from 2047 to 4050

can anyone tell me how to calculate how much is that in TT?

xxx - Investigate the contents of a crate (branch 2)
. . . . • Quest Giver: Mr Lyndon
. . . . • Objectives: - Find a lost crate in the jungle -> (76196,71915)
. . . . • Rewards:. . .- 500 Blazar Fragments
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Explosive Weaponry Technology Skill

I went from 1 to 461 in the explosive projectile weaponary skill.

Atrox 10k mission finished.
Reward is +1 stamina and dodge went up from 2101 to 3920

Bronze challenge (10k atrox >= old maturity) started

After the into volcano mission I just happened to stumble over a strange crate. Don't know if anyone is missing one, but if you do you should find it at coords 76196, 71915. ;)

thank you!

I just stumbled over this myself!
In what mission is it used?
Can't remember that I have looked for this strange crate which has a Beeping device inside it...

Edit: here was the answer :)

xxx - Investigate the contents of a crate (branch 2)
. . . . • Quest Giver: Mr Lyndon
. . . . • Objectives: - Find a lost crate in the jungle -> (76196,71915)
. . . . • Rewards:. . .- 500 Blazar Fragments
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .- Explosive Weaponry Technology Skill

I went from 1 to 461 in the explosive projectile weaponary skill.

Ripper snapper misson

Seems there is a minor mistake in the mission guide. The guy at the indicated positon hands out the molisk misson not the ripper snappers.

Fire

first of all thank you very much for gaqthering all info
+rep

Rippersnapper Mission Chain
. .• Starting Location: Outpost northwest of Isslye
. .• Quest Giver: Iron Challenge Mission Broker Dr Van Jensen (83537, 93372)

there is a mistake in Ripper mission, quest giver info is wrong

should be:
Starting Location: Cayuze
Quest Giver: Iron Challenge Mission Broker, Captain Horace Quinn (20260, 39670)

please update first post, so others will not make mistake i made ;)

edit: just saw last posts saying about the same mistake, sorry for repeating ;)

Last edited:
Some new mission as of Content update 10.4

The Short cut - TP (or run, drive) to east skylla mountains (750,7265) gives some Athletics

The Long Road - TP (or run, drive) to 4 defined points in an order Strength Keep (7836,7480), Lake Outpost (804,746), Osere Outpost-TP (8114,7269), Fort Troy (8048,683) - Gives more Athletics skill
*** Secret Mission - Alexander Selkirk *** Activated and completed when swimming to island between Strength Keep and Lake Outpost... not sure what its for...
*** Secret Mission - Monster from the Black Lagoon *** Activated and completed when arriving at 79844, 74671 on the island... i suspect a few mission bugs!..lol

Kill 100 Diakiba - 1 point Intel

All from the mission broker at Twin Peaks on the Balcony

Last edited:
The Long Road - TP (or run, drive) to 4 defined points in an order Strength Keep (7836,7480), Lake Outpost (804,746), Osere Outpost-TP (8114,7269), Fort Troy (8048,683) - Gives more Athletics skill

Ive completed that mission by TPing to Fort Troy without visiting the others before - i cant tell if that has any consequences (maybe less skill gain ?!) but it works

Ive completed that mission by TPing to Fort Troy without visiting the others before - i cant tell if that has any consequences (maybe less skill gain ?!) but it works

I can tell you the drive is quiet superb .. especially through the volcano area

100 daikiba = 1 int... not sure if someone beat me.

You can acitvate ALexander Selkirk at any time by going to
797 747

Monster from the BLack LAgoon can be activated any time by going to
7985 7467

and now to investigate these magical places :p

If you haven't googled it already:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Selkirk
Alexander Selkirk was a castaway (hence, finding the island)

I suspect these missions are simply "you found something the designers spent a whlole hour making, so appreciate it!".

Last edited:
Cayuze:
The Quest "Find Varinia" (followup from Adam's Anguish) gives 1 int
Fort Fury:
"The Pub Crawl" gives +1 Psyche
"Twin Peaks Express" currently cant be finished
"Say hi to the neighbours" gives nothing
Swamp Camp:
"The Trail to the east" gives athletics
Just had it:
"Understanding the Teleporter" currently cant be completed

Last edited by a moderator:
Some new mission as of Content update 10.4

The Short cut - TP (or run, drive) to east skylla mountains (750,7265) gives some Athletics

*** Secret Mission - Alexander Selkirk *** Activated and completed when swimming to island between Strength Keep and Lake Outpost... not sure what its for...
*** Secret Mission - Monster from the Black Lagoon *** Activated and completed when arriving at 79844, 74671 on the island... i suspect a few mission bugs!..lol

Kill 100 Diakiba - 1 point Intel

All from the mission broker at Twin Peaks on the Balcony

I can tell you the drive is quiet superb .. especially through the volcano area

I've finished it. The reward is another tiny athletics gain. :)

Maybe people can take a note of their before athletics level and after athletics level so we gain calc TT gain. Thank you

Maybe people can take a note of their before athletics level and after athletics level so we gain calc TT gain. Thank you

I didn't see the first gain although I don't think it was anything significant. I was 4440 before and after all the other tiny gains. :D

mission The Long March
Athletics skill gain is marginal i'm at 4342, visually it went up by 0.1

what is the reason of such quests??
my guess is that those quests aim new players to encourage them to leave sweat camp

I didn't see the first gain although I don't think it was anything significant. I was 4440 before and after all the other tiny gains. :D

same here... after all the new missions done, and maybe 4-5 athletics gain messages, my total athletics gain was exactly 0.60 _points_, not TT :p (from 3953.82 to 3954.42). not exactly a "great" reward :D

Well its very easy missions for newcomers, why do you expect big rewards.

these tiny skill gains, look a lot more for a noob, below 100 Athletics :)

Status
Back