Achievement: Reaching new heights of stupidity

PW3CKA

Elite
Society
Entropy
Pecka ecka Martinek
Bad achievement also an achievement.

After TTing my a106 few weeks ago, yesterday I managed to abandon stage 4 Feffox mission. Had 28k from 30k done.

At least it might make some of you feeling better :D

Pecka

Gz :yay: keep up the good Work.

Can you describe your exact gestures and words used when those 28000 kills vanished.

Grats! make sure you dont tt your ped card next

On serious note.. that sucks man

Ouch, that sucks

Will MA reinstate the mission?

didnt made that bigg mistake but i abbandoned almost finished 6k prot that sucked alot,so i got picture preety much how much it sucks :(

Looks like you still haven't learned your lesson, maybe third time will be the charm, let's just hope it won't be too much of a loss.

I don't take any solace in that, that sucks.

ouuuuch sry for your loss :(

A harsh lesson for sure. I hope your compensated with a nice ATH! :beerchug:

Well, gratz :)
Ouch, that sucks

Will MA reinstate the mission?

I don't think they can. When a mission was bugged and didn't received anthing, support remved the misson from the completed status and i had to do it again from the start.

and I thought I'm the only one doin such things :broke:

Been there, usually I'm drunk when I do those dumb things... go mate!

that's terrible, i would cry like a baby if i did that, then smash things like an adult, then cry some more.

fkin feffox... bastards.

hopefully things look up, goodluck

Well, gratz :)

I don't think they can. When a mission was bugged and didn't received anthing, support remved the misson from the completed status and i had to do it again from the start.

ofcourse they can alter it. Everything is possible but if they will do it that's the question.

Oh man, that sucks.

I have a question for anyone. Why is there even an option for abandoning a mission? Other than to remove it from one's list, why would someone want to purposely abandon a mission if it meant losing mission credit for all those mobs killed?

Did they give you that much profit so you didn't wanna stop hunting them?

Naah that sucks man. Feeling for you :(

Oh man, that sucks.

I have a question for anyone. Why is there even an option for abandoning a mission? Other than to remove it from one's list, why would someone want to purposely abandon a mission if it meant losing mission credit for all those mobs killed?

I understand your question - It at least should do the "are you sure" question.

I do abandon daily missions all the time though. Ex. I had 100 Brood Aurli the other day... well I haven't even got to that area in CP yet so... abandon.

Making a lock function in a lot of things in this game would help. "Lock" items, lock missions.

Sorry for your loss of the mission.

Oops that hurts !

Imagine doing it on the next stage, 58k out of 60k done. :cry:

Weed never leaves my system and i don't manage to make mistakes like that, pls tell me your secret. :)

Well...if it makes you feel any better...

I had a Neverdie Dragon to half dead yesterday and then got booted...by the time I could relog...the guy was full health...sucks man!

Brick

I hope it was a great red wine or a marvelousness beer to enjoy for that whoopsie

Sucks man and hope you get a nice loot back in time :)

Back