Ready, steady, go – in retrospect

Talking of barge polls ... is there a psycho-sexual link between male sexual inadequacy and the need for a large shiny car?

Maybe .... I have a small convertible LMAO :laugh::laugh::laugh:

... is there a psycho-sexual link between male sexual inadequacy and the need for a large shiny car?

Interesting question ... there was a bit of research done about this, and thought I would offer a brief video. :laugh:

Reactions: P-J
... is there a psycho-sexual link between male sexual inadequacy and the need for a large shiny car?

Not sure if that is true but i've a plausible explanation!

Men with long penis are more likey to indulge themselves in limbic behaviour (emotional and sexual) and fall behind professionally and financially.....>>> poorer .....>>>> and smaller car

On the other hand Men with small penis might get rejected or stay away from limbic behviour and do better professionally and financially >>>>>......Richer >>>> and have bigger/shiny cars

Now enjoy whatever you have, however you can :yay::yay::yay:

Well thanks a lot...for nothing.

Handing out 200 vehicles amongst a few 100 k participants is nothing but cheap, TT value or not.

And before anyone flames me for that opinion. No, I didn't get one.

In respect to the male sexual inadequacy thing: Yes I feel inadequate. My avatar has NOTHING down there. (well, I'm not absolutely sure, my undies won't come off.)

But If I can't have a dick, the next best thing is a car. (we have guns and knives and rocket launchers, so that helps.) But I want a car.

In respect to the male sexual inadequacy thing: Yes I feel inadequate. My avatar has NOTHING down there. (well, I'm not absolutely sure, my undies won't come off.)

Well then ... here's your proof. :D

*I know this is from the PE era, but I don't think anything has changed*

that was before vu 10 however. they may have fixed the cloning process by now.;)

I am actually very interested to hear suggestions how a fair, hurt-no-one, distribution should be conducted? I have been thinking about this a lot lately and if anyone has good ideas, I'd be very happy to hear it.

simple suggestion to avoid the mass crowd, FPC dude appears at random and in chat "Chance for X reward click wormhole now"

creates wormhole to remote place and then depends on how many ava's there are plays games for 10 mins or so to give out gifts, IF ok first person to find "insert unique item" gets a uber special boat :)

I was on RT thought the whole event and even though I did not take part the way way they handled it was amazing (ok I know less players there IE the wormhole suggeston)

the 1st part a quiz then random quick tests like the one where "right take off all clothes and the 1st person to find <insert avatar> gets the prize."

MA/FPC IMO needs to under promise and over deliver when annoucing what will happen in the future with items or anything new to the player base.

that was before vu 10 however. they may have fixed the cloning process by now.;)

Don't think so ... because if I recall correctly, I think someone may have posted a pic after VU10, but maybe that was just a female, not sure. Then again, I could be wrong, it happens now and then :D ... so maybe Marco or an official could verify whether or not a package has been added to male attributes. :silly2:

Well thanks a lot...for nothing.

Handing out 200 vehicles amongst a few 100 k participants is nothing but cheap, TT value or not.

And before anyone flames me for that opinion. No, I didn't get one.

Since when has there ever in the history of Entropia been a gew 100k participants online?

simple suggestion to avoid the mass crowd, FPC dude appears at random and in chat "Chance for X reward click wormhole now"

creates wormhole to remote place and then depends on how many ava's there are plays games for 10 mins or so to give out gifts, IF ok first person to find "insert unique item" gets a uber special boat :)

I was on RT thought the whole event and even though I did not take part the way way they handled it was amazing (ok I know less players there IE the wormhole suggeston)

the 1st part a quiz then random quick tests like the one where "right take off all clothes and the 1st person to find <insert avatar> gets the prize."

The way rocktopia did it was as wrong as FPC's. In RT 1 player recieved 3 cars. Neverdie can do that but if FPC did it the flame fest would begin again, no?

So we have a "bump" instead of a real Package. :confused: Now I REALLY want a car.

today is the end of the week.... I couldn't be online.... what was the big "promotion" that was talked about?

Menace

today is the end of the week.... I couldn't be online.... what was the big "promotion" that was talked about?

Menace

MindArk had a press release for their new flying vehicle...

[YOUTUBE]B7RAPc2vg-A[/YOUTUBE]

MA/FPC IMO needs to under promise and over deliver when annoucing what will happen in the future with items or anything new to the player base.
True, very, very true.
We are customers and we are always right :D

That is all, I shall go back under the bridge now, Stop whipping me. :(

I actually took the time and read all the posts :eek:; as almost always, there are tons of ideas... some great, some not so much, but I do think there is a pool of knowledge and creativity here that shouldn't be ignored.

Now, is there a PERFECT solution? I don't think so; as pointed out earlier, someone is bound to be upset. But I strongly feel that there are better ideas than what FPC/MA came up with.

However, I see the acknowledgement of a mistake (and Marco's post about being interested in ideas) a step in the right direction, especially the "lesson learned" part.

We'll have to wait and see if indeed they'll take something out of this; I really hope that this thread is monitored and bookmarked for future use :).

Back