Rig Broken?

KiriMistPrinces

Prowler
Society
Natural Born Killers
Kiri Kiri Hime
It seems that after the wastelander event the Oil Rig has stopped producing oil.

I have not seen anything posted about this yet. Has anyone submitted a support or received an answer from MA about the issue or maybe a time that it should be back up? It's been almost 24 hours since it's been down.

It seems that after the wastelander event the Oil Rig has stopped producing oil.

I have not seen anything posted about this yet. Has anyone submitted a support or received an answer from MA about the issue or maybe a time that it should be back up? It's been almost 24 hours since it's been down.

I just submitted a support request after I logged out :cool:

Anyone else got any info?

Today a whistleblower send me the following information:

Hello,

We're sorry to inform you that internal diagnostics show OilPump 302 has shutdown due to the too high level of presence of too many different kinds of substances, that could have ignited the whole oilwell if it would be continued to pump up. Detected have been massive amounts of plasma, laser, BLP and other explosive means being used in the vicinity during the past few weeks.

Due to internal shielding, the pump is still functional, and will start to pump up oil again as soon as these dangerous substances have been returned to their normal levels.

We expect no change in price or profit due to this behaviour, it has been calculated in the normal business-expenses and risk-assesments.

With regards
(made unreadable)

It's down again now... Kind of annoying.

damn wastelanders eh?
Posted via Mobile Device

damn wastelanders eh?
Posted via Mobile Device

Bastards... Went for a lookabout at the Rig and no one was there. I got so excited and then I learned that it wasn't pumping. :(

It's working again since yesterday.

Back