Rig Hierarchy and You

well I asked half way between rig and revival, you refused then I made statement and shot. end of story

Oil belongs to the people who took it over by raw power.. thats the whole point of oil rig. Fight for price.Oil is price. Its not meant to be free monetary aid for newcomers
Beginner level players depend on kindness of said pk-ers and are not entitled to any kind of special rights what ever you may think yourself. Go try complaining to MA support that you cant get any oil because cruel people murder you before you can grab Holy Oil..see what they answer you:) (

This said, Ive picked myself up whole total of 5 barrels in vu10 (of which all were shared also between DDR or BA Awa). Mostly hang there just out of boredom not from greed.And havent profited there from oil single time yet (more like 50+ped poorer each time :D)

Last edited:
well traffic at the rig has slown down since sweating is back.

anyways, selene, i've walked away with near 200 ped of oil in one night without having to fire a shot...just need to know the right time to be there ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

You can marry each other Jod and Dallas..

Both can talk nicely but are lacking ingame skills.

You are going to be noobs forever and shoot on sight forever....

Farewell

You can marry each other Jod and Dallas..

Both can talk nicely but are lacking ingame skills.

You are going to be noobs forever and shoot on sight forever....

Farewell

You are such a self involved child Pwecka.

You know nothing about my in game skills or anything else for that matter but since you have the IQ of a raisin I'm not surprised thats the best you can come back with :rolleyes:

Either turn that tiny pea you call a brain into doing some actual work for you so you can come up with an intelligent response or something that may even be slightly relevant to the post or just shut up as you just make yourself look like a total egomaniacal moron every time you post.

Do you have 4 arms because one is constantly patting yourself on the back and the other is so firmly planted down the front of your own pants I honestly wonder how you play at all.

Please if you're going to try and insult me your gonna have to actually put some effort into it,I dont even mind if you get help from the local pre-school because atleast it might be worth reading. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
blablablaba

Thats what im talking about :)

You can write thousand words, but it will never change the fact that im the one who have gun and can kill you and your wife Dallas whenever i like :D

Last edited:
PVP is for PVP, not for making freinds..

if you want free oil you better have some patience.. keep comming back every time you get killed, one day there migh not be anyone there.. then you can pick up a ped or two.. or skill up, join a pk soc and try to fight for the oil

According to how MA says they take their cut, most of what is spend in pvp/ring/etc is put back in loot.
So go there, get killed, and boost the general loot! ;)

Thats what im talking about :)

You can write thousand words, but it will never change the fact that im the one who have gun and can kill you and your wife Dallas whenever i like :D

Keep talking little man ;)

To be honest with you if all I had was a pixel gun to make my E-peenie feel bigger instead of real life skills that would be the day I give up living ;)

If thats all you can lay claim to I feel sorry for you :ahh:

Edit: I'm not going to bother to reply to anymore of your dribble in this thread Pecka-head because this isnt our thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Che
You can use your real life -skills to beat them in whatever you want in real life..

In this game, they have the guns and skills and those things talk in the rig..

Keep talking little man ;)

To be honest with you if all I had was a pixel gun to make my E-peenie feel bigger instead of real life skills that would be the day I give up living ;)

If thats all you can lay claim to I feel sorry for you :ahh:

Edit: I'm not going to bother to reply to anymore of your dribble in this thread Pecka-head because this isnt our thread.

Man wake up :)

We are talking about game here.. So yeah the length of E-peenie matter here... And its not only the feeling , its a fact i have a bigger one :D

And im a KING :evilking: in reallife and im expanding my awesomnes to the whole universe !!!

And again.. You can be able to build bridges by your mind IRL but again its not changing the fact that i will be the one picking the oil and you the one stuck at revive :D

Reactions: alh
well I asked half way between rig and revival, you refused then I made statement and shot. end of story

Did you? I don't seem to remember that. You didn't mention it either. You said you saw me running Trox in, and just shot me and we didn't talk after that. Oh, not to forget me "bitching" in deathspeak.

Oil belongs to the people who took it over by raw power.. thats the whole point of oil rig. Fight for price.Oil is price. Its not meant to be free monetary aid for newcomers
Beginner level players depend on kindness of said pk-ers and are not entitled to any kind of special rights what ever you may think yourself. Go try complaining to MA support that you cant get any oil because cruel people murder you before you can grab Holy Oil..see what they answer you:)

And who are you to decide who Oil is for? What really gives you the right to decide? You personally I mean. So all of EU must answer to Selene because he is on an ego trip? Also, I am not a newcomer, so no point in even arguing that. Complaining? Seems like you are the only one complaining around here, about your poor (L) armour. Let me give you a PK-style answer to that: "u dont like decay? get out of pvp nub". I don't complain to MA, I have only praise for them since they made this amazing Universe. The fact that we are even having this debate is amazing if you think about it, I mean ethics in virtual reality, that's where technology has brought us, so cheers MA!

This said, Ive picked myself up whole total of 5 barrels in vu10 (of which all were shared also between DDR or BA Awa). Mostly hang there just out of boredom not from greed.And havent profited there from oil single time yet (more like 50+ped poorer each time :D)

Boredom, so PKers are essentially bored, angry people with some peds to waste, who decide that they will go to the rig and make peoples' lives a misery just because they can (and they were bullied at school so they want revenge against the world). Ahh, the internet is so cute sometimes.

By the way, when I say peoples' lives, I don't refer to my own, because I genuinely don't care about being shot in PvP. The only reason I'm still posting is to explore the PKer psyche, and I'm in up to my toenails at the moment :D They're THAT deep.

Holy Oil? Well I've got a lot more than you :nana:

I won't even bother responding to Pecka, I'll join my wife jod. :ahh:

And who are you to decide who Oil is for? What really gives you the right to decide? You personally I mean. So all of EU must answer to Selene because he is on an ego trip?

It's not his ""ego trip"" which dictates that he gets the oil. :wise:
It's the gun that shot you upside the face and the (L) armor that you can't penetrate before dying; that says he gets the oil. ;)

I didn't really care to comment on the rest of your post - just wanted to say that because I've never seen Selene on an "ego trip" in the years I've known him.

I don't like to pk for this very reason .. people get all butt-hurt and cry because people hurt their feelbads by shooting them in virtual reality. :rolleyes:
No thanks .. I'll stick to the non-emo red dots. :)

Last edited:
It's not his ""ego trip"" which dictates that he gets the oil. :wise:
It's the gun that shot you upside the face and the (L) armor that you can't penetrate before dying; that says he gets the oil. ;)

Upside the mask actually, no one in EU these days has seen my face. I never tried to penetrate his armour, I'm not that gay ;) Maybe I could, but I don't believe it's worth it.

I didn't really care to comment on the rest of your post - just wanted to say that because I've never seen Selene on an "ego trip" in the years I've known him.

Well now you have, Danielle.

I don't like to pk for this very reason .. people get all butt-hurt and cry because people hurt their feelbads by shooting them in virtual reality. :rolleyes:
No thanks .. I'll stick to the non-emo red dots. :)

I hope you're not referring to me here, because as I said in my post, I really don't care whether Selene shoots me. I am glad he can feel big somewhere, even if it is at my "expense" (ironic, since he's the one spending money on killing me :D and I actually gain on it). Emo is something I sure am not :D

I noticed you personally didn't kill me at the rig, so I would like to thank you for that.

hm, you cant just let it go dont you? looks like egotrippin yourself..:scratch2:
no more comments from me.
pointless dickbeating

As I said - I don't like to kill people, so I usually don't. :D
(minus purple dots for fun and the random GreenDot who might have pissed me off)

If you have the guns, skills and the armor to outlast the other dots in the area - you get the oil.
It's that simple.

To say he's on an ego trip because he sees it for what it is, is silly.

To say he's on an ego trip, because he kills you for dragging trox repeatedly to them .. is also silly.

He does it, because he can. :wise:

Just as all the ubers do what they do .. because they can.

Not because they hate all the greendots - not because they think they are better - only because they can.

ok .. some think they're better - but you get the point, I hope.

There we have the answer to the thread, I guess.

Because they can.

Brilliant.

Because it's fun and/or challenging to them, because they have better guns, better skills, better armor, more ped to waste, and because they can gather as much ''free'' oil as their little inventories can hold.

Happy, pappy? :rolleyes:

Well sooner or later i'll turn up at the rig just to visit for the first time ever in 2 years... I always show respect to others (to a degree).. if i'm not treated with any respect when i arrive then god help them ;) hehe

I think I have an equally simple answer, that adds a little detail.

Because they enjoy it.

Ppl play games for fun. If I find it enjoyable to shoot someone, I do. There usually is little fun in killing new players, until they spark more interest from me- I.E, challenging my fun by running mobs, running mouth, etc. Then it becomes satisfying again for a bit.

Its very easy to get branded as a target in pvp zones like the rig. Usually everyone wants to kill everyone, but refrains from doing so until some form of a "trigger" sets things off. That is alot of the interest in places like the oil rig. Its not the pisspoor amount of peds given out, its the atmosphere, the personalities and the fights that attracts most ppl Imo.

well said, Binford. :beerchug:

I only go there and chit chat with people, kill trox, and sometimes get close and watch all the chaos :ahh:

I think in 3 years, I've gotten oil 15 times ... and only when surrounded by some disgustingly skilled friends. :laugh:

Anywho - was well stated. Why do any of us do what we do at all .. because we like it. ;)

I don't know why I'm posting here anyway .. I'm a pvp nooblet. :laugh:

Sorry to rain on people's parades here but I'm a fairly noob PvPer and I get shot at the rig far more than I shoot ppl. Do I care? Erm .. no, it's the reason I'm there. I haven't got the patience to sit poised on the edge of my chair, hoping to be that microsecond faster than everyone else when it comes to ninja-ing the oil. I'm here for entertainment and that doesn't do it for me. I could go and sweep all the leaves off an old lady's garden and get far more enjoyment (and cash) in the same amount of time. And some fresh air and exercise ;)

I used to think that it's not fair that those with the biggest guns can impose their will on others at the rig - or anywhere else for that matter. After 3.5 years here I've decided that it definitely isn't fair. But that's the way it is, that's the situation we're in and that's the situation we have to deal with.

The first time I actually got to the rig I hung out for a while, chatted to a couple of ppl, enjoyed the experience, then got shot. I then tried to get back to say ty for the fun but kept on getting Tangoed by Star. I PMed him here about that and got the reply that he was in a PKing mood at the time, another time he might not be and I may live.
To me that sums it up: it's a PvP zone and that's what happens there. I fully accept that, like it or not, I'm putting myself into a position where I can get PKed and that a stronger player can do that if HE chooses. And that is now my attitude to others - I might shoot, I might not - it depends on how I'm feeling at the time.
I generally don't bother since shooting noobs is very unsatisfying. To me, it's all about the competing, player VERSUS player, duels - rather than getting a kill by any means possible which is how I define PKing.

Soooo ... Rig Heirarchy? Pretty low for me. I know a number of ppl who hang out there and get on with most of them. Sometimes we'll have Opalo duels, sometimes I'll get Tangoed from miles away, sometimes I'll get chopped up or blown up because ppl were bored or showing off a new toy, sometimes I'll do the same. Again, if you can't accept that that's the way it is, then you're not going to enjoy yourself at the rig for very long, so why stay?

Last edited:
Reactions: jod
Again, if you can't accept that that's the way it is, then you're not going to enjoy yourself at the rig for very long, so why stay?

Good summary. :cool:

Well this thread has provided some interesting commentary and a little insight into the minds of the oppressed and the oppressors (lol jk, well kinda). I have decided not to go back to the Rig for a while. At least not until I can afford a Marber and better skills. I did have a good time there for the most part, especially bumfights. :)

To all those who were cool at the Rig like Binford, thank you. To the ones who just kill on sight over and over... I disagree with your methodology, but to each his own and no hard feelings because it's just a game, afterall.

There is no such thing as a high skilled pvp-er in entropia.

Do a couple of rounds of counterstrike, crysis or any other good fps with me, and I will make you feel what I mean.

Skill in a fps is the ability to for real dodge bullets and evade melee weapons and create a tactical advantage.

Skill in entropia is not a real skill at all. You can buy the ability to wield a gun bigger then all the other guns. You can buy healthpoints to create a non even playing field. Entropia endorses the wallhackers so to say.

Pvp in entropia is displaying your virtual dck is longer then somebody elses.

If you are playing for a month in entropia and you wish to play with the other pvp'ers the only thing you need is a big deck of money.

Last edited:

Do a couple of rounds of counterstrike, crysis or any other good fps with me, and I will make you feel what I mean.

Skill in a fps is the ability to for real dodge bullets and evade melee weapons and create a tactical advantage.

Skill in entropia is not a real skill at all. You can buy the ability to wield a gun bigger then all the other guns. You can buy healthpoints to create a non even playing field. Entropia endorses the wallhackers so to say.

Pvp in entropia is displaying you're virtual dck is longer then somebody elses.

If you are playing for a month in entropia and you wish to play with the other pvp'ers the only thing you need is a big deck of money.

This isn’t entirely true. Lower skilled and lesser equipped players kill higher skilled and better equipped players all of the time. The reason being is that they know how to dodge bullets, evade melee weapons, and hit their target better than the other guy does.

While EU does lack the polish and the finer points of a good FPS, it certainly can provide a PvP experience unlike any other game. A lot of that has to do with the Real Cash element.

There is nothing more funny then watching a lower skilled player kill someone who has invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into their avatar.

Pvp in entropia is displaying you're virtual dck is longer then somebody elses.

I agree with most of what your saying.. yes you need peds.

But why does everyone think they are the only one thats ever played CS, Ravenshield, CSS, BF1941, BF Vietnam, BF2, CoD 1-4, MoH, Crysis etc... :) The great thing about most of those games was teaming and strategy (as well as headshots). I think you'll find those are both still a big part of pK here. Certainly if you've ever seen or enjoyed any med/large scale soc wars.

Sorry, but I have to disagree on that point.
RL keyboard and mouse skills DO play a part in EU. Have you ever seen how adeptly Star moves around the ring - shooting, changing weapons, fapping, running, jumping, stopping, reversing direction suddenly? It's impressive.
And by using non-SIB weapons you can take that aspect out of the equation, eg duelling with Katsuichis

To illustrate the other side, consider Letum. He is/was infamous for his full Hermes+3E(L)s and ambushing people in PvP4 while he had an Imp fapper; and for getting PK ATHs by shooting anyone and everyone at random Amethera TPs.
He does indeed verify the last line of your post that I quoted above, but he isn't the only type of player here. I've taken Letum down in Twin ring a number of times with non-SIB weapons vs his LR63 or 65 - whichever one it was. And I definitely don't have shedloads of money to throw at the game. I've chipped in a few bits and pieces to a max of maybe 5% of my total skills.

So while I can see where you're coming from and agree that there is some basis for your opinion in comparing EU with other FPS games, I don't agree that such a blanket statement is true.

Sorry, but I have to disagree on that point.
RL keyboard and mouse skills DO play a part in EU. Have you ever seen how adeptly Star moves around the ring - shooting, changing weapons, fapping, running, jumping, stopping, reversing direction suddenly? It's impressive.
And by using non-SIB weapons you can take that aspect out of the equation, eg duelling with Katsuichis

To illustrate the other side, consider Letum. He is/was infamous for his full Hermes+3E(L)s and ambushing people in PvP4 while he had an Imp fapper; and for getting PK ATHs by shooting anyone and everyone at random Amethera TPs.
He does indeed verify the last line of your post that I quoted above, but he isn't the only type of player here. I've taken Letum down in Twin ring a number of times with non-SIB weapons vs his LR63 or 65 - whichever one it was. And I definitely don't have shedloads of money to throw at the game. I've chipped in a few bits and pieces to a max of maybe 5% of my total skills.

So while I can see where you're coming from and agree that there is some basis for your opinion in comparing EU with other FPS games, I don't agree that such a blanket statement is true.

Take in consideration the op, which is a one month old player. So how would he compare against star or letum?
Maybe he even got some good advice with his 50 pistol skills and 89 healthpoints and bought a beast and a maddox, so he can shoot fairly fast in a ring.
How much chance has he got?
Maybe he's top ace in all the first person shooters. Maybe even a professional
and he made money by being the best. He still only has 89 hp. He cannot wield any high power [L] guns, his only choice are old school weapons with the missrate and low mindamage. he cannot use a high healing fap.

As I said. It's about the money.

Take in consideration the op, which is a one month old player. So how would he compare against star or letum?
Maybe he even got some good advice with his 50 pistol skills and 89 healthpoints and bought a beast and a maddox, so he can shoot fairly fast in a ring.
How much chance has he got?
Maybe he's top ace in all the first person shooters. Maybe even a professional
and he made money by being the best. He still only has 89 hp. He cannot wield any high power [L] guns, his only choice are old school weapons with the missrate and low mindamage. he cannot use a high healing fap.

As I said. It's about the money.

I do agree with you here, it is so different in EU than other real FPS games. I agree, your pking skill in EU mostly depends on money and skills, while in other FPS games everyone is on fairly level playing fields, and you rely on actual RL skill.

Theres nothing wrong with either of them, I do enjoy both. But they are different.

Back