Info: SAVE THIS GAME Plz.

shekhu

Provider
Society
Starfleet Command Entropia Society
SHAAN SHEKHU JINDA
Hi,

This is my concern about this game. Will it die now or somebody hacked it. There are worst scenario now. Whatever I have done from the past 2 month I lost whether mining, crafting. And now its Eingee.com. They are giving cheap PED. So my depositing is worthless i think. I will only get 100PED with 10$ and the culprit will get 200PED. Is there any chance to check this or this is legal? MA please issue some clarification on this matter. I have deposited nearly 1K $ in this financial year and if it is going as such then I fear I should not deposit in this game. If you will not check this trend than the game will die soon.:wise:

Please give clarification on Eingee.com. Is it legal in the game. :scratch2::scratch2:
How you will check the culprit and safeguard the genuine one? :eyecrazy::silly2:
:scratch2:

No it is not legal to buy or sell ped outside of the game and could get your account locked.

If MA tracks down who the sellers are they will then proceed to lock all accounts that have taken ped from them.

No-one has been hacked its just another sweat shop getting peds from sweating and making dozens of accounts to exploit the hand outs in the Beginner area.

Dont touch it with a 40 foot pole would be my advice.

i wouldnt expect its the proceeds of sweating either, its outright fraud. you will find your credit card spanked if you use the eingee site.

Of course it is illegal, same as all other virtual currency trading. And there is no guarantee that you will ever get any peds if you use this service, they will probably just take your money and run.

As for losses, i don't see how this is connected. And assumption about EU being hacked is ridiculous. If anything MA is very good at security.

i wouldnt expect its the proceeds of sweating either, its outright fraud. you will find your credit card spanked if you use the eingee site.

very possible also.

I hope Hanne, John Capital, Jade Rayne, Jimmy B, 711 or anyone from FPC can log in soon.

As for the spam, take no notice of it and hope no one is gullible enough to try and buy any of it.

Mindark is the only place to get peds. Anything else in 99% cases is either fraud, stolen peds, stolen credit cards.

I would not trust these sites, for one they will probably clone your card,

secondly it is not allowed so

i wouldn't trust a site like the one mentioned. i seen this site over the net for some years now and i would have to dig but i have heard some bad things. i don't think this site will hurt your loot return op but i think this hurts Mindark big time. they do count depo as income afterall.

kosmos

If this is illegal so i wonder if these game companies which are mentioned on this site and who we can buy theres money has taken any legal action to this site or the company behind this site.

hmm I wouldn't worry too much about the website as such but ofc it is illegal. Only accept PEDs of which you are 100% sure they come from MA.

Even if this site was legal, why would they sell you 1000 ped for $55.99 when they could cash out from MA for $40 more? It's a scam to get your credit card / bank account info.

If this is illegal so i wonder if these game companies which are mentioned on this site and who we can buy theres money has taken any legal action to this site or the company behind this site.

Haven`t checked out the one in question but the problem is that people can register their business in Commonwealth of Dominica for example or place their website on servers somewhere in Africa where no one cares...

Even if this site was legal, why would they sell you 1000 ped for $55.99 when they could cash out from MA for $40 more? It's a scam to get your credit card / bank account info.

Maybe they washes money - who knows.

or they stole credit cards and are trying to sell off the peds from those illegal deposits asap, which again is illegal. If something is too good to be true, it usually is something you should not mess with.

Or they are very nice people with a lot of money they dont know what to do with and decided to share with us :yay:

hrm...

wut is tis EinG? frenly ppl? same as giefin gold for free wit cash payed in all teh spammed mmorpgs? trustmee i cna english 2! tis my 2nd, nd i write too, wit crayons not te less! jut gimme ur credit card nr an all fam is urs!

wut is tis EinG? frenly ppl? same as giefin gold for free wit cash payed in all teh spammed mmorpgs? trustmee i cna english 2! tis my 2nd, nd i write too, wit crayons not te less! jut gimme ur credit card nr an all fam is urs!

:confused:

This the new Spenglish?????

It's not right no matter which way you look at it; even if you get the PEDs, someone is loosing at the other end, and it will bite you back sooner rather than later.

And yeah... this is pretty funny, although I think it's Finglish.
:confused:

This the new Spenglish?????

Prolly a bunch of noobs bullshitting around just to scare the community... Someone should try with pre-paid cc just to see. If that works :p

Back