Selling Coords to merous Tower

lol Rocket shot of the century just now...263.5 damage on Qyan into the water from 120 meters away...through trees...located only via radar green dot :)

That was awsome wasn't it ;)

Here the story from my view : I was trying to reach "the" place of the moment to be able to say some historic things :cool:
When i saw green dots running at me i totaly forgot what i wanted to say:scratch2:
The last thing I remember before dying (I mean when dying lol )was my body flying in the air :flip:

Neosharp got me with a gang from AOW: Linden, Buck, Dr Udi, and special guest appearance by Sirre with a PSG. Got them all several times before being crit then tango finished by a merciless crew. Then we sat around and shot the shit after :) 6 more deaths to go...

Btw, the support army on my side faught valiantly...Gunzy, Jimmy Chief, Delly, Dox, and Princess....and many others :)

They got me 3 more times! 3 left!! They have spilled much blood as well though ;)

Mice added to their team!

¤3¤ If i got that claim i would sure as hell make a deal with Mercury just to be in the "safe zone". I do not believe even Mercury was about to make a deal-breaking and all of us see "Jenna Star Mercury killed merou in battle and claimed a value of 5000 peds" and get a bad-name reputation. This is Mercurys Life we are talking about and i dont think that Skalman or someone "uberich" would help him out without that "Safety-salary"...
So there for i think that 30% of that profit that he never gonna get anymore is worth the price.

Regards Ledeye

I'll comment this but it's the same for all others who are sharing his thought, are you all brain dead ?
React ! Star ain't the only one who is after the ores which will come out of that tower, and star ain't the strongest around, nor in skills or PvP, her protecting you ? 200hp+ Eon or hermes, Plates 6a or 7a, Mod Fap add a Tango shot to this and you're dead, what about star ? we don't care, with that setup you will almost be sure to run outside the pvp before getting killed, unless there is a crit somewhere !
That doesn't change the fact that you would be dead, minus 5k of valuable ores, praying for star to kill your killer would be your only solution, would you reduce yourself to that !?
Star claim himself as the tower holder, but many other could do it and some that doesn't find them strong enough joined her, but do you think the killah would share ?
Just to say that you're just dumb to think someone can protect you, thats BS !

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Please no comments on the editing :) I know it sucked but it took me 1 minute and I am not exactly well rested...+ more people to kill, can't be fucked to make it look good...still these are all that have helped defend the claim :)

I'll comment this but it's the same for all others who are sharing his thought, are you all brain dead ?
React ! Star ain't the only one who is after the ores which will come out of that tower, and star ain't the strongest around, nor in skills or PvP, her protecting you ? 200hp+ Eon or hermes, Plates 6a or 7a, Mod Fap add a Tango shot to this and you're dead, what about star ? we don't care, with that setup you will almost be sure to run outside the pvp before getting killed, unless there is a crit somewhere !
That doesn't change the fact that you would be dead, minus 5k of valuable ores, praying for star to kill your killer would be your only solution, would you reduce yourself to that !?
Star claim himself as the tower holder, but many other could do it and some that doesn't find them strong enough joined her, but do you think the killah would share ?
Just to say that you're just dumb to think someone can protect you, thats BS !

How much do you think you know about pK? And how long do you typically last vs me? :) Ask AOW how "Easily" their tangos killed me, then you'll know your post is entirely without knowledge of how hard pking me is. In the past when I defended miners, I simply instantly killed them, ran out or tp'd out of pvp and then returned their claims. There's actually a post long ago by Bones about me doing this, I can dig it up if you want to. If I run and fap it is damn near impossible to kill me, and we're not talking 200+ hp, we're talking almost 300 and a mod fap+7a(L) plates. Don't talk unless you've actually done the deed.

And if I'm not one of the best, tell me who you think one of the best is, and then ask him how often he kills me vs how often I kill him... in almost all cases you'll find out that it is over 50% for me. Skalman and I dueled and he won slightly more at the rig out of 10, but almost all fights were decided due to one of us using tango for killshot and either killing the other or dying for trying. Neomaven is one of the only people that could take me out solo more than I'd get him, I'd only win about 20-30% on my best day against him (although yesterday I was lucky to win all). Ask anyone else and you'd see how "easy" it is to kill me.

With even equipment and skills I'm sure quite a few would be better, but that's not the case now is it? I don't exactly see an army of people with 300 hp, foeripper, tango, mod fap wandering around in EU, do you?

How much do you think you know about pK? And how long do you typically last vs me? :) Ask AOW how "Easily" their tangos killed me, then you'll know your post is entirely without knowledge of how hard pking me is. In the past when I defended miners, I simply instantly killed them, ran out or tp'd out of pvp and then returned their claims. There's actually a post long ago by Bones about me doing this, I can dig it up if you want to. If I run and fap it is damn near impossible to kill me, and we're not talking 200+ hp, we're talking almost 300 and a mod fap+7a(L) plates. Don't talk unless you've actually done the deed.

And if I'm not one of the best, tell me who you think one of the best is, and then ask him how often he kills me vs how often I kill him... in almost all cases you'll find out that it is over 50% for me. Skalman and I dueled and he won slightly more at the rig out of 10, but almost all fights were decided due to one of us using tango for killshot and either killing the other or dying for trying. Neomaven is one of the only people that could take me out solo more than I'd get him, I'd only win about 20-30% on my best day against him (although yesterday I was lucky to win all). Ask anyone else and you'd see how "easy" it is to kill me.

With even equipment and skills I'm sure quite a few would be better, but that's not the case now is it? I don't exactly see an army of people with 300 hp, foeripper, tango, mod fap wandering around in EU, do you?

I know enough about pk to know that RL pk skills DOES alot, remember when silverfox joined and implanted himself, he had great skills, was above most, running around with supremacy but was getting killed by most of people even weaker than him right !
How about joda, the most skilled guy around, he doesn't move much which ain't that good....
Also punker pwnd skalman at the convension, punker is a good pk'er but doesn't have the skills ingame, just cause he hasn't used bug as he joined after all that, autofapper or anything, like many others, and i respect those..
On my side i doesn't have what it takes ingame to beat ya, yeah i wasn't here when you could CHEAT or skilling was easier even though i'm not a fan of this shit so doesn't change much at the end..

Still AoW Showed you that you were not invinsible, and a crew can kill you, like they could kill someone else with almost 300 hp like you, You won't disagree if i tell you that a 1 on 1 with mod fap eon 7a last for a while ? Untill one of the guy does a mistake...

Aswell you noticed today that few people firing at you CAN hurt you and kill you and if i was the one who had to claim my ores i'd make sure i got an army with me, rather than pay the one who auto claim himself as THE man, Neomavem like you said previously can kill you but does he makes comment on how strong he is next to people with less hp than he does ?!

Untill now did you had a fight with everyone or again do you auto claim yourself as THE pk'er..
300hp are not exactly necesary, as a tango isn't either, there are many weapons around and many skilled players but not that much into PvP !

Would be great to see an army rushing you and take over, so you could finally have some fun eh ?

lol Anyone in Eu knows I have RL pk skills. If that was ever in question, I've proved otherwise offering duels with opalos without my fap or armor and with my health taken down to their level or less. Yea, I died some while fighting for fun and not trying my very hardest to survive in some cases. I'm sure if you asked anyone you thought was a good pk, they'd say that I'd be one of the first to call to help defend a claim for merou. If that's in doubt, send the person that claims he'd be better to find out how well he'd do. Btw, as I said, neomaven would be the only HEAVY favorite vs me. You talk a tough game for someone that hasn't watched me pK in armor, or if you have, you only saw 2 seconds worth because I'd already killed you.

I hate that I feel like I'm being an arrogant asshole, but I probably am. With good reason imho, I've proven I play this game as though each death ingame is my last death. I don't think anyone ever would say "Star's an easy kill" and I pride myself on that. I talk a lot of bullshit, but I back it up. You realize how many times I killed the lynch mob from AOW before they got me? I am a bit human for having been awake for almost 34 hours straight and having a bit of fatigue, go figure. I doubt anyone is at the top of their game then, yet I still killed every member of that team more often than I died in total. With ALL of them shooting almost the whole time. Any AOW could back this up I'm sure, and please do.

In my eyes, it would take a crew from either CC, Warants, AOW, or AD to kill me, and all would have severe trouble other than Warants. I'm going to stop defending my pK skills and keep proving it by pKing like I always have. Feel free to stop by and have a duel, opalo vs opalo with equal health for you Konvicted. No fapping. That's right, I'm calling you out. Come find out if I have IRL pK skills. Don't cry after you have to buy 50 antitoxic shots trying. If you win, you get 200 ped. If you are man enough? You know where to find me.

In my eyes, it would take a crew from either CC, Warants, AOW, or AD to kill me, and all would have severe trouble other than Warants. I'm going to stop defending my pK skills and keep proving it by pKing like I always have. Feel free to stop by and have a duel, opalo vs opalo with equal health for you Konvicted. No fapping. That's right, I'm calling you out. Come find out if I have IRL pK skills. Don't cry after you have to buy 50 antitoxic shots trying. If you win, you get 200 ped. If you are man enough? You know where to find me.

Easier said than done Star. You going to grant Konvicted a safe passage for an opalo challenge as mentioned? Why don't you take it to the Octagon instead? You have enough stooges at Merou's claim to hold the fort.

Oh yeah, go get some sleep! :silly2: :laugh:

hm why when you bragin so hard

you ar so good and ther bedst ever in game and a lot of shit more

bud you haw bodygards out ther to lol
you ar even paying them to do it

Btw who has the axe now. If in hands of a decent skilled (irl and ingame) player, you could have some trouble too.

star its cool and all that you ar good to pk and so thats i think is nice

what i cant take is you bragin all the time and the way you do it in

ys i now you ar 10 times better in me in pk and so what i am not a pker

i hunt dont pk and i craft and stil dont pk for normal ther is not one ped in pk

its just show off and ho ther haw ben a fool info to drop mony in pk in her

sory to say it lik this i fort i wos going a litel trip out ther for sum fun

bud na why it woden even be fun so nop i am not going

I'm talking about THE axe, akoz' axe..

lol i think the last time i haw sen that axe is when star had in hes hand and say dam i am smal when i hold this axe

i think its that one not sur bud almost

damn, i start to understan what ben is saying:)

Akoz owns it, and I tempted him into coming near me here but he knew he wouldn't get within 100 m of me before dying. He's at like 110 hp now, so the tango works rather well on him. As for boner, I'm not bragging, er yea, I am bragging, but I back the shit up. As for my "guards" they all died many times helping vs. AOW, but 9 out of every 10 kills was with me being shot by 5-6 AOW with just me there and Nicole watching because he was friends with AOW and me.

Lawl the mod dar didnt pwn me ;) and i was in vigi :D OWNED!

you were lucky, I'm pretty sure I lagged really hard bc you got 4 shots in before I could fap and I was dead. Ask met, i'm not easy to hit.

The place was so boring that I had time to draw this...

TROGDOOORRR!!!

Nicole drew the ugly little dude to the right... :)

star you now why i dont lik you much

its how the way you ar to others and you bragin

i bet you cut be a nice person if you slowt down a bit whit it and i wod even haw a litel fun taking out ther and try to se what i cut do

i now i woden win bud it wod be fun

now the way you ar no way in hell i wod yous 5 minets on it

Reactions: dj.
Any would be pk'ers should beware. We now have the Mighty Trogdor to help slay them :) The plot thickens...

Oh, and neosharp, zenct, and grrrr may now say hi to the revival terminal. You and the revival are getting pretty friendly today eh neosharp? :)

I admit that you're one of the strongest, Tp'ing at the rig, clean the area, TP back to twin clean the ring, CTD and HoF must be annoying at the end..

Feel free to stop by and have a duel, opalo vs opalo with equal health for you Konvicted. No fapping. That's right, I'm calling you out. Come find out if I have IRL pK skills. Don't cry after you have to buy 50 antitoxic shots trying. If you win, you get 200 ped. If you are man enough? You know where to find me.

Hmm all this remind me of a PvP event, not so long after i made this avatar, I was THE nuub of the event, close to the skill i have actually as i sold most, RL call.. Still i ended second, in front of some of your own soc and highly skilled ones.. a soc mate came by but i still had to fight to win his point, remember jimmy ? :laugh:

JohnCapital said:
:eek: Holy shit. Konvicted kicked butt.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63871

Of Course I accept your offer and i'll come as soon as I get a full ship down from CND..

Even though, We both know that your current skills will help alot right..

See ya in a bit, no hard felling ;)

Sure, see you soon, I'm not going anywhere :) ...at least not until I die 3 more times...and no hard feelings man :) Just wanted to clear up that I am not just a slug that doesn't move and has no aim...in case you hadn't noticed. I make fun of those too.

Any would be pk'ers should beware. We now have the Mighty Trogdor to help slay them :) The plot thickens...

Oh, and neosharp, zenct, and grrrr may now say hi to the revival terminal. You and the revival are getting pretty friendly today eh neosharp? :)

You got the wrong person here Star...I haven't had the honour of being PK'ed by you in PVP4. I'm amazed you are claiming false PK victories.

hmm wasn't you? I swore his name was Grrrr, sorry it was Gimp....scrolled up :)

[siz

Sleepy time tea for Neosharp, Zenct, and the Gimp again :)

Back