Selling Coords to merous Tower

@ Moonbiter

Your -rep
to my post , is lower in value than the Oil residue dude. :D

You can keep -rep me for having a different from and Uber or from you . :rolleyes:

But i know there are ppl here , reading and +rep me, cause they can understand what i mean ! :cool:

Time to return to my Patients. Hospital is not the best place to be when write in Forums ! :)

:tiphat:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

It seems the tower has spoken, it has spawned the pK Messiah....

Needless to say, we did the ritualistic dance to welcome our its arrival.

Star you are my hero, and everybody who is whining stfu!

@ Moonbiter

Your -rep
to my post , is lower in value than the Oil residue dude. :D

You can keep -rep me for having a different from and Uber or from you . :rolleyes:

But i know there are ppl here , reading and +rep me, cause they can understand what i mean ! :cool:

Time to return to my Patients. Hospital is not the best place to be when write in Forums ! :)

:tiphat:

Ok, first of all you -rep'ed me first. It was uncalled for, i was just expressing my oppinion, and haven't insulted anyone or said anything bad. Now you on the other hand, -rep'ed me out of the blue and even insulted me calling me stupid in following pm.

I hope you'll see one day that world doesn't turn around you and there are people with different oppinions than yours and you have to live with that. Yes, i hold contrary belief to the majority's motto "Skin all resellers alive and burn what's left". That being said, i don't support them either, they're just part of EU same as any other profession. Next time maybe look around irl, 95% of shops are reselling, only farmers in the bazar are selling their own goods. As i have commented concerning Buzz post, why don't you go sue them?

As for this particular case, Star is doing absolutely nothing illegal here. However if you want to dig in the past, Star is trader ("reseller"), Merou was banned for botting. If i had to choose which side to support, that would be Star for sure.

Edit: Besides, you started whinning about -rep. I didn't intend to respond you in public, but since you started that, i had no other choice.

I just like to pK, is that so wrong? :confused:

*Posted during a ritualistic tapdance on ghost before it revived....

Star, kill levithanikos and ill give you free + reps :)

Yep same here Lovin it :evilking:

Levi you realise that this game can be boring if u got all, pawn all and nobody wants to fight you anymore. Specially if its ur job.

Star is just havin a good time, ittl be a while untill there will be another tower this big and found in pvp 4/3.

Anyway I might pop in a little later, in Oj's with fraps :wtg: Just dont shoot me or I will let you feel the wraith of a UkashIW36!!!:vampire:

Or I might try and tp on top of tower and snatch the messiah :evilking:

Took me 5 mins 15 seconds to tp from the valurite claim, pk 3 people at the rig, ctd 1 time, get ME from storage, and return. :) Adel, Jimmy, and Dox defended the claim while I took my break :)

Oh, and Ripper showed up to die here at the claim after.

14:41 was the time found on the claim. 24 hours finished...Day 2 of the campaign begins.

Yep same here Lovin it :evilking:

Levi you realise that this game can be boring if u got all, pawn all and nobody wants to fight you anymore. Specially if its ur job.

Star is just havin a good time, ittl be a while untill there will be another tower this big and found in pvp 4/3.

Anyway I might pop in a little later, in Oj's with fraps :wtg: Just dont shoot me or I will let you feel the wraith of a UkashIW36!!!:vampire:

You are right ... i couldn't think that before, cause i'm not that good i keep trying to become better, i'm not the best yet :)

Btw , i don't understand why all those ppl -rep me , for being 1 of the 3-4 ppl here , who has different opinion about what it's going on here.:scratch2:

Maybe those ppl should go in PVP4 , get killed, looted and then see their name in this thread... When they'll return might have different ideas :rolleyes:

Until now , not even 1 +rep for standing up , and having the @@ to say what i REALLY believe... All against 1 :wtg:

Come on ppl .. keep -rep me for saying something different than :"nice, cool , respect , you kick asses"
... we all know he is one of the best in PK , already! :cool:

btw Star u gona skip the CL if the tower is still in PvP ? :laugh:

Last edited:

Day 2 - art day :)

so if I come to pvp4 in ghost and omegaton 2875 you will kill me? ;)

Most interesting thread in EF for a loooong time!

As a miner who often frequents PvP4, I have to say ... I'm totally with Star on this one! :eek:

The point of mining in PvP isn't about finding something, it's about getting it out :cool:
^^^ says everything you need to know ^^^

I hoping merou manages to get all of his claim (previous bad-behaviour notwithstanding), but I do congratulate Star on making this into a really interesting 'event'.

Last edited:
btw Star u gona skip the CL if the tower is still in PvP ? :laugh:

Uh, I could stand to miss a few CL events. I think I have it pretty cloes to in the bag. At least 2nd place I'd say.

Blah blah blah no one to kill atm :)

Anyone that knows CvK tell him to come claim his prize for pking me (while afk)...after which, I'll kill him :)

CvK is a cheap little bastard. For anyone who faces him in PvP4, this is his little trick for how he gets you:

He sees you on radar, then he targets you so you have that little green box around you. Next, he runs into a group of trees. When you get in there, you can't see anything and keep running around in circles. He stops and shoots at wherever the green box is (it shows up even through the trees).

So the way to get this cheap little bastard is to target him the same way and go in, or target him then shoot him from outside the trees. He thinks he's a good PKer until people realize his little trick. ;)

Feel free to +rep me for exposing his weakness.:laugh:

CvK is a cheap little bastard. For anyone who faces him in PvP4, this is his little trick for how he gets you:

He sees you on radar, then he targets you so you have that little green box around you. Next, he runs into a group of trees. When you get in there, you can't see anything and keep running around in circles. He stops and shoots at wherever the green box is (it shows up even through the trees).

So the way to get this cheap little bastard is to target him the same way and go in, or target him then shoot him from outside the trees. He thinks he's a good PKer until people realize his little trick. ;)

The downside of his tactic is whenever he switches to FAP it tries to FAP you! I make no excuses, i've been killed by him quite a few times, but I am just a noob after all, however since i realised his tactic I know that hiding behind rocks/trees is no use, so I just run straight at him if I can, Foxtrot ME > Bravo anyday ;)

The downside of his tactic is whenever he switches to FAP it tries to FAP you! I make no excuses, i've been killed by him quite a few times, but I am just a noob after all, however since i realised his tactic I know that hiding behind rocks/trees is no use, so I just run straight at him if I can, Foxtrot ME > Bravo anyday ;)

I killed him a few times for ya yesterday. ;)

I found it hilarious that, when both at full health, he chose to face me and keep shooting while I did the same. I had shadow on (more health too, probably), he had vigi. Needless to say this tactic never worked for him!

By the way, for anyone who still feels bad for Merou...His other avatar was Hieronyme, who was banned for botting. He was letting his avatar run around on a land area with efficient equipment 24/7, slowly leeching peds away from the loot pool. He comes back on another avatar and manages to take a gigantic HoF and very large amount of Valurite from the system. If this dude wants to try and leech away our peds by cheating, then he can at least fall victim to the PvP4 system as ITS INTEDED TO WORK. If anything, you guys should be praising Star instead of treating him like a villain...Especially since he has offered to help him!

Has anyone seen that text at the top left before? Seems like a bug...

yes it is a bug - and they only way to fix it is to log out and wait three hours before coming back ;)

Sorry LedEye, closed to the public :)

lol Rocket shot of the century just now...263.5 damage on Qyan into the water from 120 meters away...through trees...located only via radar green dot :)

Seems fair challenge for any1 not being able to drill the tower
you paying peds for that too merc ? :D

I used that on you too, I wouldn't say it's cheap - more like effective ;)
I also killed you one on one when star wouldn't chase me and take me out :)
If my eon hadn't been allocated to another avatar without repayment, I'd have some real armor to fight star with.

Edit: that text you see star is from the message inbox that shows all your messages for your current session. It looks bugged though because it doesn't have the box graphic surrounding it.

I used that on you too, I wouldn't say it's cheap - more like effective ;)
I also killed you one on one when star wouldn't chase me and take me out :)
If my eon hadn't been allocated to another avatar without repayment, I'd have some real armor to fight star with.

I also got you 2 or 3 times one on one...But you probably would have owned me if you had your Eon. That Mod BGH is nasty, but luckily Shadow protects well against burn (although my Angel thighs/gloves didn't help). Not sure Eon would help you against star...It didn't seem to help anyone else. ;)

I also got you 2 or 3 times one on one...But you probably would have owned me if you had your Eon. That Mod BGH is nasty, but luckily Shadow protects well against burn (although my Angel thighs/gloves didn't help). Not sure Eon would help you against star...It didn't seem to help anyone else. ;)

I dunno about the Mod BGH but the Mod Dar PWNS!

Today is artwork day...all who sign their names will get a cut on any donations by merou...based upon time spent defending... :)

Group Event!

Back