Servers offline?

cant log into game, or the website to check on a support issue, maybe they are fixing Paynova!

servers are still off for more than 15min :scratch2: hope they'll be on soon again

well, run over there, knock on the door, and tell them to fix the servers :))

I think the door might not be the right thing to knock on.

This screw ups are really pissing me off.

Why the hell cant they just stop this uselss not even remotly working event bullshit.

buggers :(

i was one of the "shinook-cant-authorize-victims". but i was at work all day, and was lookin forward to test if i can login again.. now that :laugh:
ffs MA, wtf are u doin with our money, eh ? :scratch2:
go buy servers, and take some hotline guys too.

Servers in Gothenburg is down...Dam i live like 20 min from the main MA office and still no server:silly2::silly2:

you back yet? what do they said? time man !! we need some expected time :laugh:

there are some people who are online then ? I was at the orb in hades killing those elite things when it all froze ,after 10 min i decided to log out and now i cant log in .... i think it has to do with the event :D

Suicide!!!!

I think the MA is commiting suicide.
gathering thousands of players in one server, puting thousands of mobs there, reduce the RAM needed for game game .. and the result is ?
(some ppls would say : LOTS OF FUN!! I am soooooo HAPPYYYYYYY!!!!)
I am not , sorry about that rare items that drops in such a thiny space.
:wtg:

or MA forgot paying for energy and servers dont have juice....

WHY WHY WHY i cant log in on my BIRTHDAY !?!?!?!? :mad::mad:

i wanted to have fun for the 2hours i'm able to login :(

ps; servers and login of entropia are offline for me to :(

Brilliant again MindArk, issue an event when you know the servers wont last for a 5 min :)

sheer brilliance!

Kinda funny how the little popup pops up (that's what they do) when you start the client loader, saying:

Make sure your internet connection is working!
Check Entropia Universe homepage and see if the servers are online!

They don't have server status on the homepage, I've looked all over for it :)

yup. im kicked out to, was doing the argo event myself with soc mates. guess we wait to see what happens

I was on line from 10:30 est time (14:30 ma time I think) until 10:50 @ Neas. It was laggy but fine otherwise, although the sweat was coming but not the skillgains. There were no server going down red messages.
I logged off and tried to log on now @ 11:25 est (20 min ago) and no luck. One interesting note: When I logged on @ 10:30, it said Servers 0% on the login page.

I think the MA is commiting suicide.
gathering thousands of players in one server, puting thousands of mobs there, reduce the RAM needed for game game .. and the result is ?
(some ppls would say : LOTS OF FUN!! I am soooooo HAPPYYYYYYY!!!!)
I am not , sorry about that rare items that drops in such a thiny space.
:wtg:

rolf
I hopes they better don't suicide or ill have to suicide too.can't just live without EU :laugh:

seven days before christmas and all over the world from all walks of life, entropians where stareing at thier pc monitors in anticipation that MA will get thier act together.

It's also not possible to log in on EU website... Must be a total shutdown.

Damn, I just got home from work, gf working nightshift - had planned to be online the entire evening. NOW what am I to DO??? I know - I'll start coding on a real-cash-economy MMORPG!

seven days before christmas and all over the world from all walks of life, entropians where stareing at thier pc monitors in anticipation that MA will get thier act together.

There was hope in their hearts and tears in their eyes, but no light was in seight. All they had was the cold winter night.

Did you guys see any "Server going down in 5 min"( Red text)

No, the servers were down so I couldn't get back in to see that.

I have a mental image of the MA office and everyone grinning at their huge brightly lit Xmas tree ..they needed a 13 amp fuse and something had to go. :laugh:

t

:D

Maby this is a historic event anyway MA crashed their servers and they are not up until after christmas :D

What a nice present MA

Oh, well. They never learn....Events these days ALWAYS are a waste of time.

lllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaag, crashed and stuff......

Isn't it about time MA got some real servers that worked so Marco could get his laptop back?:rolleyes:

I see Frank|MindArk is viewing this thread so I hope he'll give us answer whats going on atm ;)

There was hope in their hearts and tears in their eyes, but no light was in seight. All they had was the cold winter night.

So they threw some more logs on the fire and brewed up some hot apple cider and snuggled together singing songs of time past.

OHH NOES!!! INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS!!!!! :eek::eek:

... I bet it's china!! Nuddles ftw! :lolup:

FRANK! I can see that you are reading this thread. Now tell your boys to do something about it!

It's also not possible to log in on EU website... Must be a total shutdown.

Damn, I just got home from work, gf working nightshift - had planned to be online the entire evening. NOW what am I to DO??? I know - I'll start coding on a real-cash-economy MMORPG!

ditto. The wife's away tonight so was going to spend a little time playing. Was even considering depositing a little cash. Guess I can forget that now...

Back