Servers offline?

:D

And they are UPPPPPPPPPPPPP again........

I see "Expiring auction items" again but server is still 0%

does it truly work now?

I can get a log in screen, but stuck at authorizing. I guess at least we know they're making progress on the situation.

Hugs,
Aliana

FRANK !!! Tell the hamster to run faster ... it's down to 0 again :cry:

just tried to login (while server shows up 0%)......made it to the authorizing Window, no login possible :/

Just got an update but still cant login

I think the hamster died :(

someone got one they can borrow ?

I can get a log in screen, but stuck at authorizing. I guess at least we know they're making progress on the situation.

Hugs,
Aliana

Same here. Hope it comes back soon. Nothing else to do while home sick from work.

ARGHHH!!

This is so depressing...im gonna slit my wrists if those servers aren't back up. >.>

auction

and what happens to the expiring items on auction during this time ?

some bids which would have been done are lacking now ...

Just got an update but still cant login

Got an update some hours ago and I could play so i don't think it has something to do with the problem now. No new update since server is down.

I think the hamster died :(

someone got one they can borrow ?

sure, here u are:

hamster_with_gun.jpg

Got Update here but servers still at 0% :confused:

Same here. Hope it comes back soon. Nothing else to do while home sick from work.

Well, I hope you feel better soon and that they let us back in soon.

Someday I might learn to get up and go do something productive rather than sitting here brainlessly clicking away at a login that doesn't work during times such as this. :laugh:

Hugs,
Aliana

well this explains my problems getting in this morning...

good thing i'm at work..

hope people don't loose money / items on auction.

*crosses fingers that nobody outbid my bids from last night that expire in about an hour*

Well i can launch now... but it just sticks on the authorizing process at login

I have just had a thought, why do we have a loader client? It aludes to events they are organising and tells us what is going on in the auctions. So why the hell in a situation like this is there nothing pertaining to current events to be found there?

fdghbfdgkjfbndv

atleast TI is back on again...

lol

Hi,

Sorry about that. Everythings back up again now.

Thanks for your patience.

/Frank

Back