Servers offline?

I hope we get a 15 - 30 min rollback or even more cause i was running a very bad mining trip maybe i get some trys back )

Online!!!!!

OMG!! That's soooo cute!!!:shower:

Cute? Maybe but I don't think the hamster feel confortable. IMHO animals shouldn't be humanized. But I know there are worse pics out there. Poor animals :(

sure, here u are:

hamster_with_gun.jpg

That has got to be the funniest thing I have seen in a looong time! Not to mention really cute too! ^^ :swoon:

I'm online again :yay:

Hi,

Sorry about that. Everythings back up again now.

Thanks for your patience.

/Frank

Let me guess, you tried something new with the servers for the argo event to control lag and it went BOOM :cdevil:

Yep - it works again.

Phew.

I was thinking maybe with the impending public offering, they had decided to switch off the beta server we all play on, 'cos they're ready to switch on the live server. :p

Im addicted ... 2h away from entropia make me crazy :monkey:

still 0% here ;( and only 30 mins left to play on my birthday :(:(:(

I have just had a thought, why do we have a loader client? It aludes to events they are organising and tells us what is going on in the auctions. So why the hell in a situation like this is there nothing pertaining to current events to be found there?

Because MA is a sneaky secretive company, and they think that information is too valuable to give away.
This does not fit well with their intentions to go public...

Great - back in and all my mining claims have expired. That was over 100 ped lost there. :yay:

No chance of seeing that again. Maybe an idea to halt the claim timer when the servers are down???

(seriously unimpressed atm)

Last edited:
Just visited Twin Peaks myself. Might just take a few minutes for everybody to get back in again.

/Frank

xfire in progress :yay:

Support have a lot to do right now, and are really working hard.

We all thank you for your patience once again. They will get around to answering every case.

well, would be nice settin time at pause when the server crashes,
i logged in to the message that my mining resource deed had expired:(

Submit a support case dagnammit - I lost about 40 claims too, amped. :(

yep, i was amped with 103:mad:

And like me you probably wasted 2 hours of your life trying to log in every 2 minutes saying to yourself "these claims are gonna expire any minute, hurry up." :D

Damn these Mindark events :mad:

But writing support for all this things all the time would take 5 hours a day:rolleyes:

But writing support for all this things all the time would take 5 hours a day:rolleyes:

The way the servers have been running this last week that's plenty of downtime to write them up ;)

It's our money these screwups are wasting. I only hope they care enough to do something about it.

Support have a lot to do right now, and are really working hard.

We all thank you for your patience once again. They will get around to answering every case.

:lolup:
I think Frank's playing a different game than the rest of us.

The way the servers have been running this last week that's plenty of downtime to write them up ;)

It's our money these screwups are wasting. I only hope they care enough to do something about it.

Miners must have lost out quite badly, I got screwed in auction along with a load of others...just hope whoever got a good deal isn't a reseller.

This was probably a screw up and unforeseen , but often the updates are announced with 15 minutes or less to go....why the hell can't they always be done at the exact same time of day so that miners or people selling in auction can avoid that period completely? Stopping the timer would do it too. There is absolutely no need for anyone to lose out when servers require work.

This type of rubbish is what stops me putting decent money into EU. That and the fact that it's not easy to get back out but should be by now.

I feel like someone is showing me "shiny things" to distract me from what is really important. Luckily I'm not that dense. No-one is on this forum.

t

Miners must have lost out quite badly, I got screwed in auction along with a load of others...just hope whoever got a good deal isn't a reseller.

This was probably a screw up and unforeseen , but often the updates are announced with 15 minutes or less to go....why the hell can't they always be done at the exact same time of day so that miners or people selling in auction can avoid that period completely? Stopping the timer would do it too. There is absolutely no need for anyone to lose out when servers require work.

This type of rubbish is what stops me putting decent money into EU. That and the fact that it's not easy to get back out but should be by now.

I feel like someone is showing me "shiny things" to distract me from what is really important. Luckily I'm not that dense. No-one is on this forum.

t

We are tuesday today right? And didn't MA stated that tuesday is the day they chose to launch new VU's or *fix* stuff.
BTW, tuesday is also the day loot is worst IMHO :wise:

Back