SGA items - clues & discussion

Just read this whole thread hoping for a map to a MOD FAP.

Spent 120ped on chirpys on atlas island, got a 32ped looter tho, LOL

I did, and saw your post. I thought that since my explanation was different I'd post it.

Until we get confirmation of the items found and the mob to link to the riddles, all options are still open.

Wasn't really referring to you, although someone did mention ants I think, somewhere...

It could be formicacida also. I think it's definitely osseo or ants.

hunting big allos now for a mod shopkeeper :D

i think some amp will loot too a 103 SGA edition could be cool no ? :)

The Foeripper clue is in reference to a queen. Only two mobs have queens - Formicacida (Ants) and Atrox. Have fun with that...

The Foeripper clue is in reference to a queen. Only two mobs have queens - Formicacida (Ants) and Atrox. Have fun with that...

Aurli too (although i know that for now CP is down)

it could be aurly because it s down but event is here for 4 month ^^

could be less... there could be the top 10 items shown and 990 Christmas flowers SGA or could be the top 10 unique items times 5 (5 mod faps, 5 doa etc) + other 20 tipes of items times whatever is left...

IF you are going for this BS, please learn to read and add up?

Angel for example...one set is not 1 item it's a set in parts which is 7.
This is clearly written.

Top ten is like music charts...not one of each, but the ones that make most money wins.

Face it, MA decide what drops ...and sunglasses may be part of that ..and who hasn't got a pair?

IF you dont' like it, I know...leave? Fine. Drop some ESIs and I will....but who controls the drop of ESI? Simple quest wasn't that? How do you leave this crap game if you don't like being pissed about if MA decide not to drop ESI's anymore? Most of our assets are skills after all arent they?

My skills will die soon as I won't be buying an ESI to donate them ...but everything else in this game will be given to someone I liked and could trust ..and hopefully they will do well.

I have had enough of being bullshitted and treat like a five year old kid. I came here for relaxation and fun. That's toast.

t

IF you are going for this BS, please learn to read and add up?

Angel for example...one set is not 1 item it's a set in parts which is 7.
This is clearly written.

Top ten is like music charts...not one of each, but the ones that make most money wins.

Face it, MA decide what drops ...and sunglasses may be part of that ..and who hasn't got a pair?

IF you dont' like it, I know...leave? Fine. Drop some ESIs and I will....but who controls the drop of ESI? Simple quest wasn't that? How do you leave this crap game if you don't like being pissed about if MA decide not to drop ESI's anymore? Most of our assets are skills after all arent they?

My skills will die soon as I won't be buying an ESI to donate them ...but everything else in this game will be given to someone I liked and could trust ..and hopefully they will do well.

I have had enough of being bullshitted and treat like a five year old kid. I came here for relaxation and fun. That's toast.

t

it means you didn't got my point :)

Alexander, can u update first post with info on which mob for which item?

What you mean no ESI, just look at auction, they are at all time low, if you gonna quit and chip out, now's the time to buy esi's

No. It means I am sick of seeing you suck up shite and spout worse. and also of taking it which means MA (alias FPC) get to ream a lot more arses.

Their behavious depends on greed and the fact that they totally control this REAL CASH ECONOMY ....which it isn't since real cash is impossible to extract without their help. No ESI...no cash. Maybe you don't notice how withdrawals are notoriously slow and/or non-existent?

We could always use the cashcard though eh?

Pure BS. All of it. Suck it up...enjoy. It's too offensive for me now.

t

PS Roli PM me ingame I have some thing for you. :)

What you mean no ESI, just look at auction, they are at all time low, if you gonna quit and chip out, now's the time to buy esi's

..oh dear.

OK, so people being to chip, and who decides who CAN chip...by the drop rate of said ESIs? You going to tell me that it's random now? That your skills mean a thing in real money when MA decide too many people left and the drop rate fals to whatever they DECIDE is best for their bank account?

I'd love to see another way of explaining how you chip skills if it's not 100% controlled by what MA decides they want ..and therefore by ESI drop rate?

No ESI...your main investment here is worthless. Simple as that. The second most valuable asset we all had (knowledge) just got wiped clean away without a whimper, for a few bells and whistles.

Apparenty I'm in the top few EFD owners...anyone like to tell me how I donate them to someone that will use them well so they don't get wasted?

t

Someone had to say it.

Can I has your stuff, pl0x?

..oh dear.

OK, so people being to chip, and who decides who CAN chip...by the drop rate of said ESIs? You going to tell me that it's random now? That your skills mean a thing in real money when MA decide too many people left and the drop rate fals to whatever they DECIDE is best for their bank account?

I'd love to see another way of explaining how you chip skills if it's not 100% controlled by what MA decides they want ..and therefore by ESI drop rate?

No ESI...your main investment here is worthless. Simple as that. The second most valuable asset we all had (knowledge) just got wiped clean away without a whimper, for a few bells and whistles.

Apparenty I'm in the top few EFD owners...anyone like to tell me how I donate them to someone that will use them well so they don't get wasted?

t

hmm sorry but you are not making any sense now :( maybe I am too tired.... anyway see my sig, read the book, want to help ? donate efd for it's ef.com add campaign I will soon start...

Although I hope u won't leave the game or smth like that

Everything is, and have always been,and always will be, controlled by ma. What ticked you off to be the "whiner of today"?

..oh dear.

t

I think the moral of the story here is,

we don't care about crying sad cats.

Everything is, and have always been,and always will be, controlled by ma. What ticked you off to be the "whiner of today"?

No worries about me whining much longer...a day or so tops. 3 years being trat like an idiot and seeing people who I know are bright doing likewise is enough.

Reading that news release second hand and not even someone bothering to link to it here showed me how very little we matter to MA, and why should we since we can't actually get any of our own reduced deposits back without their help?

IF I don't find my friend ingame in the next day or so Sidewinder...sure you can have my gear, sadly the skills are wasted though. Freebies to MA, as they probably count on most of the time. Worthless anywhere else or without their help again. Just like the hundreds of thousands of dollars they appear toi be giving away in this SGA...which we all should know means nothing.

They re-wrote the rulebook, started over like the last few years never happened ..and it's about to get worse for some serious investors (like landowners for example)...and all that matters is the profit and loss in the ledger to MA.

t

Paddo is collecting EFD to sell for noob events Timmers, i think thats about the best place you could throw them.

Sorry to see you go but i totally understand how you feel, Ive hardly played last few days but i still hold out some hope that things will improve.

I'm giving it to 10.2 to make any final decision, but i feel a lot of the playability has gone as the system stands currently. Mostly due to bugs, lag spikes and other annoyances though to be fair (Phenom 9650, 9600GT, 2 Gig Ram,2Mbit Connection), which i'm sure will be addressed over the coming weeks.

Knowledge of the game though i admit has been stripped from us, but we are all in the same boat so to speak.

IF I don't find my friend ingame in the next day or so Sidewinder...sure you can have my gear, sadly the skills are wasted though.

t

Woot, it worked for teh first time ever!

ummmm, the list was also on entropiagateway.com...

Just the fact IGN got exclusive first rights means we got it from IGN first.....MA did tell us themselves, besides, its good to get EU into the winder gaming community.

ummmm, the list was also on entropiagateway.com...

Just the fact IGN got exclusive first rights means we got it from IGN first.....MA did tell us themselves, besides, its good to get EU into the winder gaming community.

woot, i have a gaming community

EDIT: okay gotta balance out the spam a bit.

It is a bit odd how they didnt post a duplicate article on EF/PC/EG.

IGN obviously coaxed them into it :)

And youll always have a loyal fanbase Sidewinder :p

Ill take ya account timmmers, if you are giving it away. And ill use the skills well (ill chip em into Sanity).

:)

Paddo is collecting EFD to sell for noob events Timmers, i think thats about the best place you could throw them.

Sorry to see you go but i totally understand how you feel, Ive hardly played last few days but i still hold out some hope that things will improve.

I'm giving it to 10.2 to make any final decision, but i feel a lot of the playability has gone as the system stands currently. Mostly due to bugs, lag spikes and other annoyances though to be fair (Phenom 9650, 9600GT, 2 Gig Ram,2Mbit Connection), which i'm sure will be addressed over the coming weeks.

Knowledge of the game though i admit has been stripped from us, but we are all in the same boat so to speak.

OK Paddo got the EFD ..thx for the tip :)

t

I did not read the entire thread, so I appologize if this has all ready been posted,

The seventh out of seven, I and my siblings arch the sky. But only I will give you the treasure from someone with only two legs.

The seventh out of seven

A mob that has 7 maturities.

I and my siblings arch the sky

The mob is found in the sky. Also I and my siblings reffering to this mob and all of the lower maturities are found in the sky.

But only I will give you the treasure from someone with only two legs.

The FAP will be looted from a mob with 2 legs ONLY.

NOW: Thing 7 maturities, what do we have you ask? Cornaterion and Daspletor.

Young, Mature, Old, Alpha, Old Alpha, Prowler, Stalker. Stalker being the 7th of 7 maturities.

Ok, now that is done: I and my sibling arch the sky think outside the box here, do not think 'flying' mobs. Think CND. All 7 maturities of the corns and dasps are only found on CND. CND happens to be an asteroid that orbits Calypso, hence, arch the sky.

Now the last part, But only I will give you the treasure from someone with only two legs tells you that out of the 2 mobs that are only found on CND that have 7 maturities, the one with 2 legs will loot it. Corns have 4 legs.

Riddle solved! I stayed up for hours last night trying to figure this out. Then went to bed at 0400, woke my wife up, and we both talked about it trying to figure it out.

I hope this helps you all. ( normally I would have kept the info to myself but I can never hope to kill a Stalker, maybe a young or mature but yea )

NOW: Thing 7 maturities, what do we have you ask? Cornaterion and Daspletor.

Young, Mature, Old, Alpha, Old Alpha, Prowler, Stalker. Stalker being the 7th of 7 maturities.

QUOTE]

And guardian, provider, dominant? ^^

And guardian, provider, dominant? ^^

I have been a CND miner for a long time now and have never seen those maturities.

Back