Shop Design Competition

Status
i'm still waiting on my full set of SGA martial.. should be any day now.

I have a supportcase from some weeks ago that says it will happen...

Hehe, first time reading this thread.
So let me get this straight : MA made a competition during the SGA 2009! event where shopkeepers could win some SGA armor by decorating their shop.

These shopkeepers then went on to decorate their shops with all sorts of items. Then out of the blue MA cancels the event, no armor is handed out and every one gets the silent treatment.

Niiiice.

Spot on.

My shop was so damn good looking, I spent like 2k on signs and uploaded images and videos.
I wouldn't call it just silent treatment, its more force-sharp-object-into-customers-rectum-and-then silent treatment.

ouch i forgot about this.. :( so many things they need to address can ma do it all?

Spot on.

My shop was so damn good looking, I spent like 2k on signs and uploaded images and videos.
I wouldn't call it just silent treatment, its more force-sharp-object-into-customers-rectum-and-then silent treatment.

You say 2k I spent 30k first bought a shop then decorated it for 10k wich took roughly 24 hours total.
But after I was done with the decoration a new V came and I had to redo my signs etc etc who do you think had to pay for that, yep you guessed right I did because FPC dont had out compensation...

I dont feel like writing more about this it just gets me angry.

Well, as my shops were always good decorated, I invested also a ton of PEDs over time into various items, not just pure decorations... my comepnsation are returning customers I think, lol :D

... and it's not a design competition, it's a shop deco competition, so I hope, MA... err, FPC... ah no, SEE will look into the sueful deco, not just a ton of items that are not for sale.

You say 2k I spent 30k first bought a shop then decorated it for 10k wich took roughly 24 hours total.
But after I was done with the decoration a new V came and I had to redo my signs etc etc who do you think had to pay for that, yep you guessed right I did because FPC dont had out compensation...

So sorry to hear that... Makes me angry as well, I must stop clicking this thread...

ouch..........

:eyecrazy:

Well, as my shops were always good decorated, I invested also a ton of PEDs over time into various items, not just pure decorations... my comepnsation are returning customers I think, lol :D

... and it's not a design competition, it's a shop deco competition, so I hope, MA... err, FPC... ah no, SEE will look into the sueful deco, not just a ton of items that are not for sale.

You might think about removing that ad on the sign that says there's a deer mall shop for sale in one of your shopkeepers if it's been sold already.

Oh, thanks, will do that. Still have the issue with the signs not showing often... one of the biggest issues imo, because we can't give info about items or armor sets :(

i did same , uploaded special image for competion ( due to bug had to remake them all with effect to compensate debil bug) ...Spend time to create image , upload , remake decoration and so on...
Finally no competition , and no compensation for the massive upload...
Thanks MA/FPC who ever for such very bad handled and managed event...

It was last event i participe.

i did same , uploaded special image for competion ( due to bug had to remake them all with effect to compensate debil bug) ...Spend time to create image , upload , remake decoration and so on...
Finally no competition , and no compensation for the massive upload...
Thanks MA/FPC who ever for such very bad handled and managed event...

It was last event i participe.

They only make ppl angry with things like this. And then they wonder why ppl dont play and do less depo.

They only make ppl angry with things like this. And then they wonder why ppl dont play and do less depo.
I guess they dont wonder... they must know it...

They maybe like it that way , but i dont.

I would like to see a statement ever, if they even care, if players are angry or not. Or if they even wonder, why people deposit less... or if their income goes down at all...

Im hearing you.

There's still some problems with the PC-signs apparently, which afaik MindArk is supposed to fix. We delayed the competition because we were waiting for the signs and furniture to be fully functional again, so that the contestants wouldn't have to buy new PC signs in order to fully part-take in the event. The intention was to save players some trouble here, but unfortunately its taken far too long.

I'm going to have to get an update on the situation and see if we can get the competition running soon, with or without the fixes.

That's amazing news, many thanks for the update Hanne!

There's still some problems with the PC-signs apparently, which afaik MindArk is supposed to fix. We delayed the competition because we were waiting for the signs and furniture to be fully functional again, so that the contestants wouldn't have to buy new PC signs in order to fully part-take in the event. The intention was to save players some trouble here, but unfortunately its taken far too long.

You stoped competition way too late...
The announce that the competition will not be held was 1 week after the day that judge was supose to check shop... so all player who wished to particite did spend ped for it , buying sign uploading content , buying decoration and so on.

I'm going to have to get an update on the situation and see if we can get the competition running soon, with or without the fixes.
Why not first compensate all player who did invest in the first competition ( 1 year ago) ?

Im hearing you.

git er done

Ah another event for the people that are are ubers and/or rich ingame :)
J/K
When do u get a competition for rest of us? :)

GL all participants :)

Ah another event for the people that are are ubers and/or rich ingame :)
J/K
When do u get a competition for rest of us? :)

Well... would you be happy to take part in a competition that has a top price for the winner of 10 PEDs? :D If yes, we can organize that, we don't need to wait for FPC on this :D

Well... would you be happy to take part in a competition that has a top price for the winner of 10 PEDs? :D If yes, we can organize that, we don't need to wait for FPC on this :D

I was only kidding m8 ;)
GL everyone ;)

Im hearing you.

We need compensation, not another competition. It is not like I've kept thousands of peds worth of signs and uploaded content just for the odd chance that you might revive the competition. Hell, I don't even own that shop anymore!

Im hearing you.

While you are at it, you might inquire about the booths that have been broken since the first week in December or so and the furniture issues. Tron tower can't take stuff on the top part, etc.

awww.. the competitions

awww.. the competitions

some of the bugs got fixed, a new bug arrived .. when will this competition be ended?

I was thinking about this a few days ago. Pretty screwed up that they've let this float for so long. But then again, pretty screwed up that they did a Q&A and still haven't provided any A's yet either. Pretty normal I guess. :mad:

Hey, is it too late for me to enter this competition?!?!?

I think I might buy a shop and decorate it just so I can win!!! :yay:

images

damn estate bugs...

Status
Back