**Stage 5 SEMI-FINAL Moblist***

Yeah, after a few hours roaming around today, I think the spawns look good too. Looking forward to the fun tomorrow!

They do look good for now.

Whether they will look so good 30 minutes into the match when they only respawn every 15 minutes is a separate question :rolleyes:

Well done to Sweden and Romania, back in the Final for a third time and making WoF's greatest show yet.

Best two teams out there today won. Now, who can break 1000 points in the final? :D

It was simply amazing... I never thought I would see a score of 700... then it was at 800... then 900... just incredible. And for 2 teams to break 800 points in the same slot...

It was simply amazing... I never thought I would see a score of 700... then it was at 800... then 900... just incredible. And for 2 teams to break 800 points in the same slot...

The moblist played a part in that - I don't think those scores were possible last stage, having mobs with 10k, 20k HP today is very different. But nevertheless, it was indeed incredible scoring.

I'd imagine anyone who doesn't know what WoF is were rather baffled by the chat window this afternoon. Hell, I'd imagine quite a few who do know what WoF is were too :D

The moblist played a part in that - I don't think those scores were possible last stage, having mobs with 10k, 20k HP today is very different. But nevertheless, it was indeed incredible scoring.

I agree regarding the high HP mobs... but there were Dasps in last year's Semis and the scores did not even come close to that.

I'm excited to see what the Final brings us ;)

Game on Romania ;)

I was wondering when I saw this mob list from Hurricane, if classic support will be able to do their share this round; I was wrong!

My apologies to Hurricane... it seems now that it worked pretty good... at least from where I stand ;).

I agree regarding the high HP mobs... but there were Dasps in last year's Semis and the scores did not even come close to that.

Yeah, I think that's probably mainly improved numbers and execution from last year, although I wonder if there's enough Dasps to sustain the scoring we saw today.

I'm guessing we'll find out in the Final :D

Yeah, I think that's probably mainly improved numbers and execution from last year,

Possibly a minor improvement in execution but not the sole reason imo.
I saw swarms of players taking down Dasp and Spiders last year with no scores approaching this year's.

Not detracting from anyone's efforts but there was a very healthy dose of luck in there.

I am anxious to see as well... and I have more faith in a fertilized spawn that I do in the FPC spawns (today was the exception, I am sure most will agree).

I would say the time it takes to take down a Dasp Stalker allows for time for others to respawn... but with these teams... :laugh:

WoF Hall of Fame Stage 5

There were certainly some serious loots yesterday :thumbup: That huge Oculus was rumored to have dropped an CB24 unlimited :eek: That super Neconu was damn close to the first ATH in WoF. It will happen some day ;)

Here ya go :thumbup:

wof_2009_hof_stage_5.jpg

There were certainly some serious loots yesterday :thumbup: That huge Oculus was rumored to have dropped an CB24 unlimited :eek:

No longer just a rumour ;)

There is a reason for the team name too :).........

from the Australian private forum...
just a quick favour to ask the team leaders of support. I am asking that whoever's team i am assigned to name the team "WoF Aus Support ODIE" or something similar to pay tribute to a mate Odie that probably won't make it through the night.

Rest in Peace little mate

Thanks Odie :thumbup:

Thanks for the screenshot :thumbup:

And sorry to hear about Odie :cry:

Back