Star vs Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris. He'd roundhouse kick the servers - game will go offline and the rig and EU will be open to no one!

Who the hell are you to even ask... Chuck Norris is so strong when he dose a push up the earth moves.

Is this even a question?

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

It's a well known fact that Chuck Norris is Only 3ft 6" tall................:laugh:

When Star was younger she checked under her bed for Chuck Norris.
Case in point.

- Statik

Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.

Nuff said

Chuck Norris killed 2 stones with a bird... Imagine what he can do with Star :eek:

Chuck Norris made a "Who has more balls" competition with Star... he won... by 5

I hear Chuck Norris can make Fugabarbas HOF just by looking at them.

Star with Mod Fap SGA can't outfap Chuck Norris Damage..... when he stares at him

Chuck norris won Jumanji without ever saying the word. He simply roundhouse kicked the crap out of everything that was thrown at him, the game forfeited.

Chuck Norris is the only donator of blood to the Red Cross, except it's not his... it's Star's.

- Statik

Only Chuck Norris can find Chuck Norris' eco.... He divides his avg dmg (infinity) by avg pec (Zero.) :eek:

"Chuck revived his career with a brilliant performance" said the papers.....:)

biggest pile of shit thread that made me lol in a long time.

well i ve seen star hof on dasp / araneatrox stalkers.. on daik young.. and everything in between... wtf has chuck done in EU... :scratch2:
star gets my vote on this one... and btw, star is a noob compared to others lol (of course not compared to me tho)

And if chuck played EU... he would own the hof list every day :p

Wait? What?
I never knew Chuck Norris could go against the LAWS OF EVERYTHING by dividing by zero...

Chuck wrote those laws .... in solid granite.... with his pinky nail... then smashed them with a roundhouse kick for telling him what he could and couldnt do.

And if chuck played EU... he would own the hof list every day :p[/COLOR]

If chuck played eu the HoF list would have a little disclaimer at the bottom stating that all the top loots were in fact taken by Chuck but these were the people who came closest to matching his achievements.

well i ve seen star hof on dasp / araneatrox stalkers.. on daik young.. and everything in between... wtf has chuck done in EU... :scratch2:
star gets my vote on this one... and btw, star is a noob compared to others lol (of course not compared to me tho)

And if chuck played EU... he would own the hof list every day :p

Not really n00b to many at all when you look at this. :p

To beat Chuck you need to loot a UL Chuck Norris Power Fist, but just killng chuck you can loot this amazing item, since anyone can kill Chuck....:scratch2:

When chuck Norris jumps in the ocean, he doesn't get wet...
The water get's Chuck Norrissed!!

Let's see star jump in and not get wet eh, even with 500k skill ;)

If Star has 500k in skills and Chuck Norris has 500k in skills, Chuck Norris has more skills!! :yay:

oh god...what have you unleashed. :laugh:

MA wont accept Chuck's registration, he's too dynamic for our universe.

banned.gif

:silly2:

A snake bit Chuck Norris, after a few days of intense pain the snake died.

Star stands no chance.

Back