Star vs Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris owns about 104 planets. MA is sucking up his ass to be allowed to release just one but they have no pilot to fly there...

Frankly speaking, no avatar is even far from good enough to walk on such a planet...

Other known fact: he created each of those 104 planets after every time he finished counting to infinity.

It is very easy to find evidence that Chuck Norris does not play Entropia:

It is called Entropia Universe, not The Norris Universe.

There is not such thing as a list of creatures that don't have natural spawns, only a list of creatures that Chuck Norris camps.

Chuck Norris experienced the 'naked bug' once when he logged in, Boorum males castrated themselves out of shame

Star is so scared of Chuck Norris he doesnt have the balls to post on this thread
:scared:

Star is so scared of Chuck Norris he doesnt have the balls to post on this thread

Chuck Norris is so scared of Star he doesnt have the balls to post on this thread

see what i did there? :lolup:

When Star was younger she checked under her bed for Chuck Norris.
Case in point.

- Statik

??? :scratch2:
Aren't we talking about Jenna Star Mercury?

I heard that Chuck Norris can shit out dudes like star :wise:

Last edited:
Chuck Norris Laid "the egg"

Nah, Chuck Norris laid the Atrox Queen that laid the egg. If the resultant Trox Norris ever hatches we are all DOOMED!!! :eek:

:laugh: very funny jokes guys thx :). Anything to add about the chuck? I guess not, thou how much wood..can the "chuck" wood chuck wood :scratch2:...:laugh:. Very silly joke but still an instant classic, I never get tired of it ;).

The Earth rotates because Chuck Norris wants it to.

Chuck Norris recreates the big bang with every roundhouse kick he gives

(probably not funny, but wth..)

Chuck Norris was born tier 10.0

Actually, he was born Tier 11.0...

:laugh: very funny jokes guys thx :). Anything to add about the chuck? I guess not, thou how much wood..can the "chuck" wood chuck wood :scratch2:...:laugh:. Very silly joke but still an instant classic, I never get tired of it ;).

"How much wood would Chuck Norris chuck if Chuck Norris would Chuck wood?"
"As much as he wanted."

Chuck Norris' Beard is SGA.

Chuck Norris uses Star's tears as lube when he masturbates. Chuck Norris masturbates three times a day.

Star cries because Chuck Norris lets him watch.

there is only one man who does not fear CN... his name is spelled awesome and pronounced Neil... Patric wait for it Harris!

I wonder what Chuck Norris did to Carlos Ray Norris... :scratch2::wtg:

Every1 Knows that Chuck norris is a not hunter because, mobs exist.

In his poo time he crafts dasps to star.

Chuck Norris logs crafts once a year so that MA can profit those millions at the end of the year.

Marcos Gun is the amp of Chuck Norris gun.

Chuck Norris doesnt Uses gold card, the gold card uses chuck norris foto to be safe.

Actualy Star was crafted by Chuck Norris, He called it a crappy BP and just made one..

Last edited:
Chuck is sooo bad. hes the only one able to do reverse mob trains, he make mobs run away from him. Star have no chance.

Only person I've ever seen do karate in jeans and cowboy boots lol

But even the superest of supermen still have a weakness, and sadly Chuck's would be proven to be... cheap plastic:

picture.php

Only person I've ever seen do karate in jeans and cowboy boots lol

But even the superest of supermen still have a weakness, and sadly Chuck's would be proven to be... cheap plastic:

picture.php

it's not true! his only weakness is NPH!

War Titan Typhon never existed. It was just Chuck using his powerfist.

Chuck Norris can pwn fps_doug by headshot with a knife, through smoke, without being in the same server and lagged out.

[YOUTUBE]TsQFYceNZS8[/YOUTUBE]

Lol how did I never see this thread before? Blinded by Chuck.

Lol how did I never see this thread before? Blinded by Chuck.

Now Chuck knows your here!! Let the fun begin!! :yay:

On a side note.... Welcome!! :cool:

Back