STOP HELPING ME! If you fap me again, I will file support for harassment!

Is this the same guy that was so dedicated and positive in everything ?

Looks like he is burned out. Leave him alone. Think he deserves that much respect for his effords in here and in game.

BlackHawk, if you read through your opening post again, you might notice that what you said doesn't read anything like your second post. From opening post, you're pretty much saying you have chat hidden, ignore everyone and will report anyone who's doing anything friendly you haven't asked for.

But I wouldn't exactly call fapping you harassment either way. Now, you might have done yourself a great misfortune by creating this thread (specially in the manner you wrote it in) since some people now take it like an open invitation to annoy you.

However, readers of this thread, going after him to fap him because you know he's pissed off about it -that does border to harassment. So please, don't. It won't prove anything and it won't help.

You can have a chat channel hidden and still type in it. I don't read what other people say, but I can type and tell them to mind their own business. If they don't, I can make the channel visible and then take screen. Not that hard.

I started this thread because all assume that is nice to go around and fap people and be "nice" and all. People need to know that some people just don't want that crap. So is bad to force that on them. Is like forcing an old lady to cross the street because you are a moron who wants to make a good deed by helping an elder to cross. Maybe he just likes things as they are.

I'm defenetly never buying anything from you, avoid your auctions, sale threads.

I'll just let you alone, as you requested ;)

I think he's just burning bridges because leaving this damn game is just too hard :)

And the ones who are not on ef ??? Do u will send a support case ?? Morron !!!

EU is a social game. Because of this, the game force player to interact heach other.

If players want to help u in a friendly way like faping, what do you think Ma will do ??? tadpole

Wanna play solo ? Return on oblivion.

Not helping hmmmmmm that's my specialty! :yay:
If i see ya i'll try to killsteal ya! How's that for not helping!!! I do expect some peds for not helping you afterwards ofcourse, this antisocialservice doesn't come for free. :D

I started this thread because all assume that is nice to go around and fap people and be "nice" and all. People need to know that some people just don't want that crap. So is bad to force that on them. Is like forcing an old lady to cross the street because you are a moron who wants to make a good deed by helping an elder to cross. Maybe he just likes things as they are.

lol you really are anti social.
so if you see a man standing next to you about to jump from a building you are not going to say anything at all? Maybe he just likes things as they are :scratch2:

so far off topic, on topic:
fine i wont fap you, ill fap the mob :)

Filing a support case about someone healing you or bubbling you will not seem like harassment to the support, unless they are actually harassing you on purpose and saying that in chat to you, in which case you could take a screenshot.

This thread reaches maybe one of the people who will/might have fapped you unknowingly in the future. You probably attracted more people to annoy you for kicks than turned away people who just wanna help.

It's not harassment to support unless you can prove it, from chat or via the forum posts. Instead support personnel probably feel more like you harassing them with complaining about people that help you without knowing that you're an antisocial person.

Have you considered single player games?

Just sad..... so sad.......

You can have a chat channel hidden and still type in it. I don't read what other people say, but I can type and tell them to mind their own business. If they don't, I can make the channel visible and then take screen. Not that hard.
And if they have disabled their local chat, they don't know u wanna be left alone. There is no way to prove to support they heard or understood you unless they reply something related.

Let's all make a big fund and buy BlackHawk skills and items and let him be free again :)

And if they have disabled their local chat, they don't know u wanna be left alone. There is no way to prove to support they heard or understood you unless they reply something related.

When they choose to interact with me in any way, it was their choice to be ready for interaction. So they better be able to read whatever is there. If you choose to interact with anyone, you need to see the feedback. Or it is harassment on purpose.

another thing..
you made this thread because you don't want help right?
But if everyone won't help you from now on..... we are helping you anyway!

:scratch2:

What a crock of shit. If you enter a MULTIPLAYER game, you choose to interact with others, so you'd better be ready for that. If you do not want to, play a single player game.

At this moment, you are clearly harassing all us social people on purpose, and we have little other choice than go and cry a big boohoo to support about it. I really do hope they lock your anti-social account for giving us all such a shock, and hurting our sensitive e-feelings.

U dont go up to people and start talking with a blind fold and ear plugs do u? otherwise its just plain harrassment, i mean wtf are u talking to me for with those shit on, dont u have better things to do than wasting my time?

And no, he isnt harrassing, a simple thing to do is just leave him alone.
Besides there are things in this game which a single player cant provide and it is his decision to play the way he likes to play.

What a crock of shit. If you enter a MULTIPLAYER game, you choose to interact with others, so you'd better be ready for that. If you do not want to, play a single player game.

At this moment, you are clearly harassing all us social people on purpose, and we have little other choice than go and cry a big boohoo to support about it. I really do hope they lock your anti-social account for giving us all such a shock, and hurting our sensitive e-feelings.

What he said :wise:

Act like an adult and stop screaming like the fat Gremlin u are.

okok so first I thought what lolthread is this :p

Then I saw it was blackhawk, then I read it xD

first you have the guts to whine like a little kid who didnt get a lollipop about 5 numberd uber loots with no items, then you whine about people helping you? o_O

tbh I hope EVERYONE will help you when they see you =) no matter what or where it is not harrassement to fap you to keep you from dying :yay:

When they choose to interact with me in any way, it was their choice to be ready for interaction. So they better be able to read whatever is there. If you choose to interact with anyone, you need to see the feedback. Or it is harassment on purpose.

:laugh:

you really ARE that *********

no offence but really? i mean REALLY?!

I know myself I should probably go to a mental hospital, but thanks to you I now feel cured =) So you helped me! I feel ... quite normal actually rofl

Last edited:
Sorry, did you say something, cause my chat is turned off.

STOP TALKING TO ME OR I SHALL REPORT YOU! I AM CONDUCTING MAJOR IMPORTANT TESTZ AND I SHALL NOT BE DISTURBED BY YOU PETTY PEOPLE! STOP MESSING UP MY STATISTIKZ.

u are healed 10 points
u are healed 10 points

I'm guessing diaper rash..

Or just a hug is needed. Here you go BH. :grouphug: :)

This must be the first time I ever see someone complaining about getting help :D If you were ever teased in school, or knew anyone who got teased, did you notice, that when it was said to the teachers or to the people bullying - it actually got worse?

I expect you get 20 people running after you now ONLY with the purpose of helping you fap, scan and shoot your mobs :):):)

Good luck! We all love you!

lol...

i am also doing some test: Fap the people that they don't want to!

So you cannot refuse my fapping because you mess with my statistics and i will send a support case to MA about harassement.

Regards
GPA

Hi,

another example how carelessly brewed alcoholic liquids can destroy the mind, life and reputation of formerly respected members of a community ...
We'll maybe see him shooting the knee of a relative soon, or something like this!

Let's hope that whatever he consumes will have a bottleneck (arrgghh ...) in the delivery chain soon, let's hope he'll have a bright moment and realizes what's happening!

I'd strongly recommend to immediately sell/ give away all and any remains of the diabolical stuff that he is consuming at the moment, and getting a shipment of some true medicine - and what would suit better but this bavarian magic potion?

Carefully designed by enlightened holy men, tested for centuries by close to all of the population of the area surrounding the center of the known universe, produced only from the best ingredients available at all, it is reknown to rapidly cure mental disorder as well as physical anomalies (when ingested in sufficient quantities, together with a diet of supplemental food *1), and it has been experienced over centuries that this creates a friendly, relaxed state of mind as well as a strong, beautiful and efficient constitution.

So, esteemed reader, if you believe in any supernatural entity, worship, fast, bring sacrifices, whatever your cult demands, and pray that our endangered community member (aka OP) will recover from the ill state of mind it has fallen into, and will find the way back to the light, and to the correct beverages.
Other readers are recommended to stay clear of the "bad stuff (tm)", and should they find the OP out in the vast deserts of the Entropian Universe, not to FAP at him (ahem ...) but maybe try to brighten his darkened mind a little?

Cute dances around him, funny emotes maybe? Dunno. Hard to tell what we could do to help him.

Have fun!

*1) There's some stuff in the image not suited for munching. It's just decorations, namely any plants, especially the paprika and the chestnut parts. The diet consists of the magic potion, the big crunchy thing on the plate, and the delicious brown, salty parts to the left - Nothing else! No, don't eat them tableclothes nor the wooden plate, and avoid them mustard in this case - this is a picture taken in Austria, where there lives a corrupted tribe originating of Bavaria but fallen apart into the darkness centuries ago ...

Disclaimer:
As you, educated reader, surely will have noticed this isn't this seriously meant. I just wrote it in an easy state of mind, and thought that I'd not like to delete - it might entertain someone. Maybe even the OP, guess he'd really need to have a laugh sometimes ...

Back