Take a guess: Depositors Recognition. What will it be?

Maybe we'll get a UL car air freshener for our (L) cars? Nice incentive to buy one for those of us that didn't get one.. :rolleyes:

Maybe we'll get a UL car air freshener for our (L) cars?

Shouldn't we get cars first? :confused:
I mean, come on; we're depositors. (Read: Ofc we didn't get any cars.)

Ok; I have to admit: I have an apartment. I bought it for 260 ped though.

Heh.... MindArk|FPC don't reward depositors. They reward "volunteers" who cycle no PEDs while they stand there and "help" noobs. In order to be able to afford to reward those volunteers.... they empty the pockets of the depositors then blow us a big kiss as we hit the "deposit" button once agian.

Menace

Heh.... MindArk|FPC don't reward depositors. They reward "volunteers" who cycle no PEDs while they stand there and "help" noobs. In order to be able to afford to reward those volunteers.... they empty the pockets of the depositors then blow us a big kiss as we hit the "deposit" button once agian.

Menace

You sound a bit bitter today Menace...

Menace

I occasionally helped beginners in vu 9 in my breaks in hunting, and I got an SGA ed marber.

Well, have to admit; didnt' get it from MA but by trading in my Fox ME I bought from auction for 2k something ped some year before and added 1.2k peds of my own.

Ah, and my two green armors:
Hunter - First odd armor I started to collect as beginner (most parts from auction)
Gnome - looted most parts
Ofc I haven't gotten any event armor from MA (beside total 3 looted kobold/pixie sga parts)

Last edited:
I would love getting a shirt with: I deposit and all I got was this lousy shirt. :D
I can have you one made if you like :D
"Depositing" isn't copyrighted anyway.

You sound a bit bitter today Menace...
Yeah well, I agree, crawling for years, never coming close to a decent loot but not hunting yields an armor. Go figure. Would make more sense to reward a car to the helpful employees, then they could guide newbs around the Isles.

Nothing makes sense in this universe.

This whole thread is absolute bullshit.

Why would depositors should get anything? You are deposing either for entertainment or in few select cases for business reasons. How does that make you special? Yes, of course you're contributing to a company growth indirectly, but so are you when buying beer in your local shop. Do you require special prizes for buying beer as well? :rolleyes:

Bottom line is, you deposit peds for your own personal gain, and after that you demand something? Guides spent their time and sometimes money too for last year since mentoring system was gone (some of them for much longer than that), surely this warrants some recognition.

Unworkable to reward depositors with items, if they did, ppl would deposit, wait for the reward and withdraw.

How about some 'supidity armour' or an alarming 'so long and thanks for all the fish' towel - or even a tftc (thanks for the castle) weapon?

More seriously ...having put more peds into this 'game' than I should have the recent approach to passing free peds out to players does seem a little thoughtless.I fully realise that MA or FPC don't 'owe' me anything nor does the fact that I have deposited put me in a privilaged position regarding the distribution of gifts.

Hey maybe I will hof...or maybe not.

Menace

You think guides never deposit?

And you think you deserve an armor why? Because you deposit like everyone else?

Something doesn't sound quite right.

And you think you deserve an armor why? Because you deposit like everyone else?

Out of the first batch of guides, who got Bravo SGA rifles, I'd say maybe 3-4 of them were active as guides at NAZ. Then there are a few that weren't active as guides but could have been awarded it for other reasons (Alice's guide, Jdegre scan skiller, for instance). But then there was a batch of names I've never seen before, whos main thing appeared to have been knowing one of the two guides.

Of the second batch, who got the armor; it looks like 7-8 people in the group. Now how many of those were active guides? 3-4? If I mention Jot, Faye, Alice, maybe Aandar...

If you helped beginners in VU 9, you didn't have a chance of becoming a guide if you didn't knew Jot or Alice personally, I guess. (And I have to admit, seeing this took out a bit of my spirit of helping.) And the second guide program, well dunno; but they were more or less choosen from first group.

Also, on a more general plane: Nowdays to get something nice repairable, unless you aim for 20k+ HOF, only way to get it is to be handed it out straight from MA (or to have PEDs ready when a receiver puts in in market).

Out of the first batch of guides, who got Bravo SGA rifles, I'd say maybe 3-4 of them were active as guides at NAZ.

Guides for the extended period were chosen for being the most active, and part of first guides were also chosen because they (we) helped translating EU into different languages. Don't take away credit for people who deserve it besides this was directly between FPC and the Guides, If I do something really good and helpful outside EU I can't really expect FPC to give me something for that.

Also as guides we had several hours we had to do a week, some stayed WAY more thna necessary like Jot others had to work with a less flexible schedule but everyone made his/her time.

As a translator, sga guide, and extended guide I can say we all did a great effort to help FPC and the community (yes not only noobs).

If you want to hate us be my guest I don't hate anyone, just stating the facts here, all I did since Vu 10 is guide and nothing more.

Some ppl take this as a nice gesture from FPC to ppl that has made an effort, other just take it in a bad way. You choose.

Have a nice day.

Cheers :).

KP.

Guides for the extended period were chosen for being the most active, and part of first guides were also chosen because they (we) helped translating EU into different languages.

I thought that the Language Vacation set of clothing (with not too bad market value) was the award for the translation.

Also a bit curious why client wan't translated for one of the bigger groups ingame - Swedish peopl :laugh: (Not that we need the translation, but rather to have a decent chance into joining guide groups [beside mostly dutch/germans]).

Perfect reward for the needy depositor

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

It's (L), and you have to buy ammo.

Depositors do not contribute something to the game getting nothing in return by depositing. You get PED in return, if you happen to blow this all with no further return...well that's not MA's problem.

The guides put in time and effort with no return, until now. Honestly...they deserve it. Well done and gratz on the armour :)

I thought that the Language Vacation set of clothing (with not too bad market value) was the award for the translation.

Also a bit curious why client wan't translated for one of the bigger groups ingame - Swedish peopl :laugh: (Not that we need the translation, but rather to have a decent chance into joining guide groups [beside mostly dutch/germans]).

Sorry I think you misunderstood me what I was saying is that MA chose for FPC ppl that were already involved in development of Project Entropia for Guides. I can't say all of us were in the translation program but I know some were.

If it's the gifts you are asking well yes:
-Translation: Linguistic Vacation Set (About 25 ingame)
-SGA Guides: Marber SGA Guide (Can't recall how many it was 15?)
-Extended Guides: New Armor (6 Atm, but FPC will give it to a few other people that have done nice things to the community).

As you can see every step you go further the less people that were working on the project so you can see the most devoted people are usually the ones that stay last.

No idea about a sweedish client though! I was in charge of the Spanish Translation. Don't blame me if its broken :ahh: j/k

-Translation: Linguistic Vacation Set (About 25 ingame)
-SGA Guides: Marber SGA Guide (Can't recall how many it was 15?)
-Extended Guides: New Armor (6 Atm, but FPC will give it to a few other people that have done nice things to the community).

As you can see every step you go further the less people that were working on the project so you can see the most devoted people are usually the ones that stay last.

Ahh now I get it: To be able to "rise" into official guide status, the first step was living in a country in which the 4(?) offical (non-english) languages are used.

Thanks for clarifying that, MA. You should have said from the beginning people outside had no chance (except one or two in-quoted australian timezone guys, for obvious reasons).

One guess each EF account please. :D

Lets see what you think depositors will get as recognition. :)

Depositors don't need a special recognition - its up to us to make the best with the money that we do deposit. I have seen like a million whiny posts from you where you beg for extras in addition to the PEDs you deposit. Its stupid and pathetic. Stop it already.

Ahh now I get it: To be able to "rise" into official guide status, the first step was living in a country in which the 4(?) offical (non-english) languages are used.

Thanks for clarifying that, MA. You should have said from the beginning people outside had no chance (except one or two in-quoted australian timezone guys, for obvious reasons).

Glad that I could clear that up. We all know MA sometimes fails a little on communication skills ;). But we still like them.

Depositors don't need a special recognition - its up to us to make the best with the money that we do deposit. I have seen like a million whiny posts from you where you beg for extras in addition to the PEDs you deposit. Its stupid and pathetic. Stop it already.

Dunno if I've said it before; but I don't play to have a big, shiny stack of PEDs. If so I could have taken a bank loan, deposited 100k peds, made a screenshot of me being rich, and then withdrawing it again.

I want to have fun ingame. And when I decided to hunt, it was to be able to loot fun and useful items. And by this, I don't mean looting something (L) that's just used to get a pile of PEDs to afford more ammo, or an (L) gun that's used up over a weekend in normal hunting.

I remembered the words of Marco; "All items still drop", and I lived for it. Trying to loot items. But I should have realized that items looted by (nowdays) ubers when they were mid-level now have moved on to "their" mob size, that hunting would turn into same game as mining where jackpots (mostly TT-food) are replacing items, and then suddently without warning what you hunt for is renamed "First Gen", implying they won't drop again.

And, after that, a new category of items are introduced: Cars. Which were said to be a "commodity" and handed out plentifully. What wasn't said was that it was more or less a lottery if you got one, and if you were rich enough you could TP ro Rocktropia and improve your chance in getting one. (Also, having an IRL job was a handicap.)

After this, the closed group Official Guides (wich has been decimated a bit) gets a reward. Sure, it's probably deserved, but again: It's a closed group. And eventually, when events move on, mall owners will be competing for a repairable martial SGA armor, and shop owners will compete for one (when technical difficulties have been fixed).

Ah, and did I mention landgrab? Where you had to belong to a top-50 soc this time. Ok, only powerful societies (with power of top-10 or so) have a reasonable chance - but this time mid-level societies who accepts new players (which pulls down the average skill level) gets excluded by definition.

Last edited:
"volunteers" who cycle no PEDs

Let's see.... 2 FPC persons not having to stand around up to 16 hours a day. What does that cost? Like anywhere from $20,000 to $100,000 a year for a company? times two? Let's say, cost saved: 400.000 PED to 1.000.000 PED

Also, at least 50-100 new people who deposit on the spot before even moving more than 10 meters in the game, at $20 each: another 10.000 to 20.000 PED

And, of course, guiding means not even having a chance to sweat to get some PED, and so depositing as well, to at least be able to do all the activities so you know what you talk about when you explain them to newbies, for me at least 10.000 PED a year.

Hmmm... that's between 420.000 and 1.030.000 PED a year contributing straight into the economy.

Not to mention all the people who are now in the universe and didn't quit forever within a minute of logging in, which I really have no idea how much they add. Sorry people.

And, you have contributed how much? What? You withdraw PED? Oh, you have taken away PED instead... well, sucks to be you, I guess?

It will be a musical instrument

[YOUTUBE]qi1npkqifnE[/YOUTUBE]

What about us players who don't deposit but withdraw every month, don't we get anything? ;)

Let's see.... 2 FPC persons not having to stand around up to 16 hours a day.

If you have pulled in more people to the guide program instead of narrowing the team down, the time "wasted" at NAZ for each guide would be way less. And more people would have felt they have had gotten the chance to do something for the community.

(I could add, until may this year I had plenty of time to spare.)

the time "wasted" at NAZ for each guide would be way less

I was talking about Emma and Simon who now can do lots more than just standing around. That means FPC doesn't need to hire 2 people to do what they do now.

I was talking about Emma and Simon who now can do lots more than just standing around. That means FPC doesn't need to hire 2 people to do what they do now.

I haven't seen Emma and Simon around for a loong time.

To be more specific, I haven't seen any of them ingame for a longer time since may or so last year (before the last summer of VU 9) except at events.

And in sweden MA wouldn't need to hire people. There is something called "Fas 3" (besides mentioning it means hiring people for free for up to 2 years I won't go into details).

One guess each EF account please. :D

Lets see what you think depositors will get as recognition. :)

Ucash weapons, finders... that`s what we used to get at least.

Ucash weapons, finders... that`s what we used to get at least.

Only if you depsited using certain ways, and only once (if I get it right).

Not if you're depoing monthly, using VISA/MC/Bank transfer.

Ah, and those items are (L). Not repairable. And beginner level, nothing a higher level player (for instance hunting regen mobs) would have use for.

It will be a musical instrument

I'll probably stop complaining in a week, but I'll give the FPC release a chance first. Regardless how that release is, I won't complain, for one reason or another, except maybe technical difficulties with auction a few weeks later.

Last edited:
What about us players who don't deposit but withdraw every month, don't we get anything? ;)

Didn't you hear? Apparently we're all liars and have no proof that we profit, especially those of us who track every ped.

Back