Team Scotland

And on the tic-tac front i'n not a big fan of the orange ones, always would just stick to the mint myself - I cant make it on Thursday but if there's more to say we can discuss tic-tacs in this thread? :silly2:

Shaun, grocery. You work there long?

Naa, i said orange but then realised that i have to say orange and green, since they are in the same pack.

Worked there for probably a couple of years - my memories pretty rubbish these days, think working in asda can do that to you :)
Can't really picture you, name rings a bell though :scratch2:

Yeah your does too. Ahh, hate when this happens. Would be handy if microsoft designed the brains GUI. Could just check the folder from that year :p {Then again, thinking about their security, i really dont want to get a worms virus :p}

OK...here's the deal.

I live right outside the local pub, so playing at 11pm - 3am has an enermous risk of people spilling into the flat which is very common. (5 people live here after all.)
If that happens then the chances of me being able to stay in-game are very remote. I'm the only female in the house and will most likely need to fend off drunken come-ons for the rest of the night. This makes it very dangerous for the team as we all have to return to the start point within 10 mins of the time-slot ending or we foerfit.
If it's a must, then I will take part, but will have to leave and come back before the finish - therefore I will only play if we only have 3 other people available.

This finishing on time thing is another danger of using CND. Our Soc's pilot, Art, can probably be asked to wait for us at the hangar and take us/you lot up there immediatly after the starting time, but we will meet him before the match in order for him to add us to his FL and then to the ship, in order to waste as little time as possible.
Art is not Scottish, so standard pilot fee's apply.

As for convincing him to wait the entire time on CND in order to immediatly take us/you lot back down again....well....I'll ask him.

However, if indeed I do end up playing in the first instance, I don't think I'd be much use on CND. I've only ever even seen Nerocu's once and I didn't last long against them. It might be better to have u three go up with a random and me stay down and work on Facervix's in order to get additional "mix and match" points.
My global streak is still going strong, got 3 last night.

Well anyway, that's my thoughts thus far. A lot of if's and maybe's though I know....will be important to plan for all eventualities.

yeah looks like we staying down this round, if we can woop a few asses like other night cant see much prob with the qualifying round

STILL NO GOLD CARD READER THE SWEATING BEGINS

I'll try anything once

ok tic-tacs -

If we can get to CND then I will have a go at the Neconu. never tried them b4 but if enough of us are hitting them at once we could be ok.
I have been practicing on Allo and and Barneys and some Daikiba

(Check the HOF thread!!!.... I got a shared HOF last night!! whoooeee)

If you want to do 2 or 3 on CND and me on planet no prob either

We just really need to know who is all in the team Friday - I'm available, and getting a bit excited about the whole thing too.

Will be there on the Thursday launch but not know what time as I have been invited to Ido's art gallery launch aroung the same time. I will be having my own exhibition there in a couple of weeks if all goes well.

OK see ya later folks.

Keep in mind, you still have to get back in time, so hunting on CND may be complicated.

Did you all settle on a timeslot yet?

time slot

Yep,

Due to complications for Sunday we are sticking with the original Friday at 23.00 -02.00 slot so no gettin wellied at the pub btwn 19.00 and 22.00!!!

so can we do a head count of who is gonna be there?

Keep in mind, you still have to get back in time, so hunting on CND may be complicated.

Did you all settle on a timeslot yet?

Yeah i just noticed that, what really is the :censored: need for all 4 of us to be there within 10 mins of the end time?! - i was planning on staying up there if we ended up flying there to mine over the weekend :tower:
I can still do Friday though i guess if need be...

great stuff

So we go u Shackleton, and me.. who else is a definate?

I'm in <too short>

I'm a definate, and stop worrying abotu travel, i've already said to some of you that i'm a pilot lol. There will be no problems with getting there and back.

I agree that we really have to get the teams sorted out asap as i would rather get the team on my fl and add them to the crew list before the event start so its as easy as running on and clicking launch rather than messing about with crew lists.

Now, as far as teams go, the easy way to do it is;

Team A: {insert members here}

Team 1: {insert members here}

We will no doubt have to re-arrange this every now and then, but try not to have only our top guns in the teams, remember, it's only for fun, there is no prize, and everyone should have a chance to play.

YEAH BABY , card reader arived this mornign with a new shiny mouse tooo wee,

so im back in action for tommorrow night

as for cnd, if you wanna go hunt their im in, remember you can do allo and big dakiba too, so can also get multiple points,

cool

Great we got a pilot and im in for the team if u want me to be.
CND sounds good coz all mobs r in the one spot.

xx
Silva

Good, I'm glad u have enough to host a team without me, cos I'm kinda rifleless just now as it happens. (To close to maxing UL3 to get a new one, but not high enough to use M4a effeciently yet.) I'll still come to the start above Haven to cheer you on, and to the opening tonight, would be good for all of us to meet in person at the ceremony so do try to make it.

Cya there. x

I'll be there, just got one of my best pals to join last night, so he'll create his avatar today and ill show him aroudn and bring him. {We now have our first groupie for Team Scotland!:yay: }.

I'll be there, just got one of my best pals to join last night, so he'll create his avatar today and ill show him aroudn and bring him. {We now have our first groupie for Team Scotland!:yay: }.

Someone else that works at maryhill asda? :laugh:

team

ok so the team members available are

Me
Radio
Shackleton
Madman
Pheonyx

Think it is a good idea to all be on the flying fl. I am the weakest link so better stay out but will be available incase u need me last minute.
Think it will be a good idea to all meet up tonight, maybe at a diff spot to event launch due to lag and crowds then we can all tp at the same time to the Launch.

I will have to break for an hour or so at 8pm to go to Ido's Gallery Lanch but will be back for fun later......u can still pm me or we can team so we can all chat at the same time.

What is happening about the teamspeak thing.....I have never used this b4 and dont know how to, can we have a practice with it?

Also do u want some team shirts in blue like a strip? I may have enough to make a set for us all in blue... (if i have enough blue paint though could probably buy some paint or get Leeloo to do it) but i got yellow too ( just not the best colour is yellow) you can let me know.

pheonyx i only relised i didnt get you on my freinds list last meet up, so remember me to do it next time we meet

+me

im in for 2mro nite :)

I need to pull out, I just thought... I'm not going to be on PE for over a month after 13th March. :scratch2:

I'm off down to do my Cabin Crew training :D duh

yup, ulti's gonna be an easyhostess

revised team list

Me
Radio
Shackleton
Madman
Pheonyx
Kygon

who is our top 4 then?

Yep,

Due to complications for Sunday we are sticking with the original Friday at 23.00 -02.00 slot so no gettin wellied at the pub btwn 19.00 and 22.00!!!

so can we do a head count of who is gonna be there?

Awww....I see. Well, I'll stil be at work then. Pity, I was hoping I might go hunt some Warriors during the time you guys are competing...up near Zeus...y'know., near the neconu ;)

No rule against "crowd control" as far as I can see....

There is another non-rule silva brought up ;) but lets not speak of it here haha

There is another non-rule silva brought up ;) but lets not speak of it here haha

Oh...I have quite a few of 'em ;) I am often good at thinking of things which result in huge rule-overhauls in games...

Ender Wiggin is my hero!:yay: :yay: :yay:

Based on limited knowledge of the team, you would be best of with a front team as follows:

Radio
Madman
Pheonyx
Kygon

However, it's all dependent on who actually makes it on time, as there is only a 10 min window and in events such as these someone is always late or gets drunk and forgets or whatever.

I'd say try to meet at the start point at half 10:30 - 10:45 at latest and decide on the team from who makes it, cos if someone in the team isn't online by that time then chances are they're not gonna turn up.

okay guys the day off reconing is finaly here,

ALL MEET @ THE START POINT 1 HOUR IN ADVANCE OFF THE START TIME TO DISCUSS TACTICS, WHEIR WE HUNT

Back