Team Scotland

Can do but I'm sportin': Vigi w/2Bs, Echo Type ME, MK2 w/A105 and Kat Valor... if it's too nabby let me know :p

thats not too noob @ all, just thought , no point in me tp their to tp back here lol ,

position 21588 20354 thats my pos, ill wait here for a bit, iim about 3 small tp''s east , next to the water

thats not too noob @ all, just thought , no point in me tp their to tp back here lol ,

position 21588 20354 thats my pos, ill wait here for a bit, iim about 3 small tp''s east , next to the water

oki doodles.. brt x)

Hi all,

I had a presentation yesterday with the CEO of my company, who was VERY impresssed with my data...

...however...

...now he wants me to generate a ton of data before the 2nd week in April. As I am taking March 30th -April 6th off, that makes my task even more weighty.

What does this mean? I must, sadly, remove myself from the team. While I will have weekends free, the long hours during the week will cut into family-time...family-time I will have to make-up on the weekend lest "Cat's in the Cradle" will play over and over in my head.:laugh:

I wish you all luck and I will still be a hooligan and supporter if and when I can.

PS: I woulod still highly urge you to switch with the Australian team for their timeslot...I think it would be a good switch for you and them.

-Frigid

stay on the team as a back-up @ least. still be a part of it from a distance lol.

OMFG my daughter droped my card reader into a cup off water :eek: , AHH it dont work @ all , MA answer my freeking support claim asap, the feffs can wait ,

sorry guys dont know when ill be back on , :(

I've seen it mentioned that other smart card readers will also work, but have never tired it myself.

OMFG my daughter droped my card reader into a cup off water :eek: , AHH it dont work @ all , MA answer my freeking support claim asap, the feffs can wait ,

sorry guys dont know when ill be back on , :(

it may be too late, but there is one trick:

Dunk it in rubbing alcohol, ASAP. The alcohol diplaces the water...then evaporates.

This works for most electronics and the sooner you can get the alcohol in there, the better.

stay on the team as a back-up @ least. still be a part of it from a distance lol.

OK...sure. Shift me down and move that other lady up ;)

ty for advise, but yeah you guessed right to late :( lol. MA said the express one right over so i should be back on by x-mas pressy time again

I got the dates wrong in my head btw....thought it ws last week.

I actually can make both this Thursday and Sunday.

"Cats in the Cradle" now. :)

Signed

"That other Lady"

Time Slot

Hey Dudes and Dudettes,
I msg Hurrikane and he is gonna re-arrange the time slots for the teams this evening. I have put in a request for 4pm Sunday......BUT THAT DONT MEAN WE WILL GET IT!!!!........ so don't burn that time slot into the old grey matter as yet. I thought most ppl would be around at that time and would be fairly safe from subsiding hangovers, not pished from sunday afternoon 'drinkies with lunch that carry on till the evening' and not be needed to sort kids school stuff/get them to bed/dinner/homework/work clothes etc etc etc. We may still end up with the Friday late slot...... just with that one there is more danger of ppl being late or unfocused due to mass consumption of alcohol on the best day of the week at home or at the pub.
Make sure that u get all necessary consumables sorted at the computer desk ready....... and no Pheonyx.. 2 pieces, a bag of crisps and a bounty will not be enough to keep you going..... even with the added pringles that u forgot (think u consumed that lot in the first 45mins!) ... just as well you got the dates mixed up a week early.... so it was a nice wee practice in the 'supplies required' catagory for you. I ofc will have eaten B4 the event and will have my rejuvinating Cava Magnum Modfap 1.5L to keep me a happy bunny, and will be doing my best to not require to stop at the RT (newly imported Relief Terminal for when u r caught short out in the wilds).
So I will let u all know what slot we get when I hear it myself. In the mean time (and hoping if it is the Sunday slot so we will then have a couple of extra practice days) we need to re-group and haul ass out in some team hunts!! So Get On - Get In - Get Armed and Get Outhere!!

see ya later
Silva

I must have miss-understood this, but I thought us and Austrlia had already agreed to swap timeslots?

Oh no!

Afraid i'll have to miss it then :p {ahh, i would have probably slowed you all down anyway :p}

Staying on late on Sunday{8pm} - Not that it makes any difference :silly2: i'm usually on till 4.30pm.

Ahh well, i'll be cheering you all on from work. {If any of the Scots who aren't in the team wanna come and join me in crossing my fingers don't be bashful about jumping down to ASDA in Summerstone, Maryhill and slapping my ass :D (madman need not apply of course :p - you know i mean the girlies)}

GL!

need to know now!

OK , DONT PANIC!!!

Tell me all immediately what slot will be best for u? Is Friday 11pm ok?? what ones can u not do! I need to know FAST so I can msg Hurrikane coz he is sorting it tonight. I will request the Friday one to remain since we all seemed happy about that one till a swap was suggested, till u all get back to me ..we r running out of time folks and need to get it sorted.
We also need to know exactly who is going to be in the first hunt team. Who have we got left that can do it?. Im available, looks like Cat is too...... who else?

silva.

I used to work at the maryhill ASDA! :eek:

I'm there if you need me, either Friday night (will need a lot of coffee to stay awake...) or Sunday - although since i aint been able to make the practises i can just be backup of there's already a team of 4 :)

I'm available for both

sori guys you'll have to count me out.

Im good for 11pm.

Shackelton! Whats your name irl??? Unless it was more that 3 years ago{although ive only had this damn weekend job for 2.5 i think lol}

As was said, although Sunday would be better for me...I can probably do Friday too. Although I'll only be playing if there's less than 4 others that make it that day, however as the situation unfolds it looks increasingly likely.

My god I might actually need to take part, lol, scary thought. I'll be humbled. :p

Any Scots out there reading this thread that haven't signed up yet - do it now. :p

Hi, just posted the revised Timetable on the WarSheet, and your first hunt, the Qualifier, will now take place on:

23:00 Friday 2nd March

Please PM SOON if you cannot field a team at this time; 12:00 Saturday and 12:00 Sunday are available as alternatives.

Hurrikane.

We should be able to pull that.

I hear Madman is back in action, so thats about 6 people available.

Kygon - was that a count out for Firday? Or from the team?

Kygon - was that a count out for Firday? Or from the team?

both, but depending on number for friday I should be able to be on then if needed

I'm good with any day.

Friday

I'll be there Friday if you need me..... I'm in most days most of the time!
Is everyone going to the Launch on Thursday? starts around 19.00 MA time.

I suggest we meet at least 30mins b4 the start time to see who is doing what and where and discuss tic-tacs

im way out off action, mindark posted my new gold card on monday morning , so im hoping thursday / friday ill get it, but as off now i cant commit to anything.

ill post imediatly when my gold card arives, and i am then available 24 / 7

I'm back in action now aswell :)

Now their screwed! :laugh:

aaaanyway, got an exam now so i'll be back in afew hours ;)

if anyone want to use teamspeak we can use my soc chanel , ill make sure its kept clear.

elite server = server ts.starbase.se
chanel desperate house

ill pm passwords to anyone wanting to use it

STRATEGY

are we going to do 2 on neconu and 2 seperate hunters on allo and faux , or are we all gonna head out and hit the neconu hard, ( quick trip to cnd for spawning ) sure we get extra points for multiple mob, but the neconu will global far more, so mabey if 4 off us hit them hard it will pay off way more.

STRATEGY

are we going to do 2 on neconu and 2 seperate hunters on allo and faux , or are we all gonna head out and hit the neconu hard, ( quick trip to cnd for spawning ) sure we get extra points for multiple mob, but the neconu will global far more, so mabey if 4 off us hit them hard it will pay off way more.

Yeah i thought that - we could get a flight sorted out so that we can head up straight away and just spend 3 hours blasting the neconus up on CND, that way i could feed my ore amp addiction for the rest of the weekend :laugh:

And Pheonyx - in rl David is my name (since we only have first names in the world of ASDA :laugh: ) used to work on the checkouts mainly, left i think the summer before last, 2005 maybe :scratch2:

Back